Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VARCRYPT PRESALE- blockchain distribution platform for VR and AR - page 2. (Read 867 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
It is good to see a project with transparency about their team.  I don't mean that in a bad way against privacy projects where teams are left mysterious.  But just as many projects that shouldn't really be concerned with privacy have a tendency to be bad communicators and hide their team.  This project looks well organized and sensible. 
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Dear All

Please see attached the roadmap that we will be announcing to the general community shortly. Any comments, questions, always welcome

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mpihHUZIgfhG7H73WFXRtxAKnKP8m8Yp

thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
a virtual reality app for iOS and Android aiming to make 360- degree videos and we are exploring the possibility of linking this with a our very own VARcrypt lite wallet.
if you do it it will be a masterpiece!
when do you plan to show apps on iOS and android?
I have a question. You need to provide a weekly report or not ? The rules are not written. You are going to monitor our work ?

No need to post reports , we are monitoring  thanks
Trojan Virus Alert

Have you all got your wallets installed? I also gave it a try. See below.

And this alert can be a false positive alarm. However, the ideal and test these portfolios before in virtual machines

Will check with the dev team as we have not seen anything like this before

thanks for bringing it to our attention

I would like to know, how much is the total coins allocated for the bounty campaign?
In which market does this coins will be listed?

1% of coins allocated for bounty.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Trojan Virus Alert

And this alert can be a false positive alarm. However, the ideal and test these portfolios before in virtual machines
Activity: 448
I have a question. You need to provide a weekly report or not ? The rules are not written. You are going to monitor our work ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Trojan Virus Alert

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
do you have any pictures? theres a lot of words to read
Activity: 255
Already have contact with some exchange to be added on launch day?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I would like to know, how much is the total coins allocated for the bounty campaign?
In which market does this coins will be listed?
Activity: 350
Good project.. Ive just joined in your bounty campaign. Anyway, where i can find your thread for bounty if you have other than this ann thread? tnx
Hi , the activity can be measured by us directly, no need to pot. The initially reported stakes will be next sunday and then every sunday for periods to each Friday. The first period is from start fo campaigns to 19th , thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Good day! Please tell me where to take the campaign reports Facebook and Twitter ?
We are well aware of that and dpn't intend to get caught up at that level

Hers a bit of what we have been talking about recently in Telegram

Armando Soto, [13.01.18 22:30]
On VARcoin: Ethan held a lab workshop at Princeton University with some really bright minds on developing a proof of work algorithm that adds value to society.

Ethan and the participants of the lab arrived at the conclusion that we can change our proof of work GPU power to help solve science problems like protein folding and neuron slicing

All while keeping the network secure and helping advance science
:33]
So the current “energy waste” is turned to help humanity

[13.01.18 22:34]
ah i see, whats varcoin's value proposition compared to other competitors

Armando Soto, [13.01.18 22:34]
On the VARcrypt front we are currently working on bringing on an advisor that works at access industries (the company that owns Time Warner music) so we can start a discussion to bring their music catalogues to VARcrypts music channel

We are working on launching the VRplayer on the platform and getting VRcontent on the platform

Demar Derozan, [13.01.18 22:36]
other forms of creative content blockchains are there, its somewhat of a semi-crowded space, but VR is a good place to explore

Armando Soto, [13.01.18 22:36]
To enable media micro payments on a global scale

We want VARcoin to be adopted as the gold standard for media payments

Ethan has many relationships with producers. The plan is to get quality content on the platform

And independent content as well

Hollywood has had a monopoly on content for many years and it has started to crack in recent year

There will be an inflection point in the coming years

And we will be well positioned

To take advantage of that window of opportunity

Armando Soto, [13.01.18 22:42]
We are focusing on India for emerging markets

Ethan has a close relationship with a very well knows cinema company developing content in India

, [13.01.18 22:44]
great, also documentary crews, usually dont have any loyalties to any distribution channels and are ambitious

in terms of your workshop@Princeton, was there any interest from their end to pursue any long-term ventures

Armando Soto, [13.01.18 22:48]
Quantum mining, using the processing power of the network for protein folding and neuron slicing. As the company develops we will pursue each vertical as it makes economic sense
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Just an advice to the DEVS - most crypto enthusiasts and investors relish the prospect of a new blockchain. However there have been way too many mediocre ones in recent times. Complete time wasters!

DO NOT BE ONE OF THEM!

You can follow the work of some of the Dev team at Github where the team has been active

https://github.com/VARcrypt/varcoin/commits/develop

Comments or questions all gratefully received by the dev team
Pages:
Jump to: