Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 134. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Hello there,
I'm very sorry, our reward method maybe is wrong,
Our reward server's wallet file is big than 500MB, and can't work, send coin very slow.

Do you have an other ways?

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@vpncoin,
My activity has increased to 154 a week ago but I got paid the VPN based on 140 activity only, i.e., I got 420 VPN only, can you please send the remaining 42 VPN too, please? Thanks and cheers... Wink

Well you don't even have the VPN advertisement in your signature as you were supposed to. So instead of asking for more maybe you should send those 420VPN back ... Wink

Dude, I have already posted regarding the same to the admin and if he doesn't have any problems, who are you to ask me what needs to be done by me? Check the post below... I'm too a member of this community same as you... You may be knowing about the rules of signature campaigns that when you enroll in one, you can't put another during the period you are posting for the same, I've already had a PM regarding this with the admin, so please don't criticize without getting into the complete picture...  No offense, but just let the admin decide and not you... Peace... Smiley

Hi @vpncoin dev,
Being an honest member of this community, I would like to let you know that I have removed your signature and still got paid for the same yesterday, and I am grateful for the same, I would like to ask you whether you can carry on paying me because I love this coin and will also submit my video in the "Here is Bitnet" singing contest in a week or two, any updates on the same?

EDIT: Do I need to update my wallet? Is there any specificity in this update? I mean will I get any sort of reward for the same? If yes, then how, can you detail it to me?
pgb
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
@vpncoin,
My activity has increased to 154 a week ago but I got paid the VPN based on 140 activity only, i.e., I got 420 VPN only, can you please send the remaining 42 VPN too, please? Thanks and cheers... Wink

Well you don't even have the VPN advertisement in your signature as you were supposed to. So instead of asking for more maybe you should send those 420VPN back ... Wink
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
@vpncoin
Hi

On Win7 install the vpn v1121-6 (7) places the wallet on admin \ roodmap systematically?  Huh
--conf = "xxxxxx" is ignored in .bat?  Huh
And today I do not take 1vpn / min ... but 1vpn / 6h?
thank you  Smiley
legendary
@vpncoin,
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
<...>

I thiks there are  two aspects to consider,new network and deep web.

Try to make two pic together.
<...>

You didn't know what i mean.deep web world at 96% of network.now bitnet in it.

No, this values are inverted, the darknets are is less than 10% content of the entire Internet,

These values must be referring to the extension of connections and the number of IPs that the network has. In a Darknet better for IP but as an IP anonymizing.

BTW, I was thinking about a system to BITNET and vpncoin:

You can use the vpncoin to reward campaign to BITNET?
For example:
If I open the wallet and set up a node, will I earn vpncoins;
They will be traded and others will buy;
If I need to use the network to connect through of text, data, voice and video, will have to spend vpncoins to the owner of the node which provided the connection. This can be done at a very cheap price, such as: 1 vpn/MB or /(x)s
Thus the rewards last forever, as well as the network.

Encourage seeds to the network becomes fast and make vpncoin usefull. XD

If it becomes too expensive or not, can decrease or increase the reward through a new version of the wallet.

how about?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
my wallet still crashed
what can i do now

Add ircchat=0 to vpncoin.conf file, restart wallet app, and don't join irc.

My pc and our vpn server are upgrade to this version and work normal.
I'm checking code, and i will fix it, please give me some times.

here is the picture
this happens after 3 minutes i opened the wallet

\

I have the same problems .... this is not good  becouse we cannot leave the wallet open ..
legendary
Activity: 1176
my wallet still crashed
what can i do now

here is the picture
this happens after 3 minutes i opened the wallet

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
not receiving any coin to my wallet now no tips or con for  leaving the wallet open if this doesnt get sorted the coin will never get off the ground!  Undecided
legendary
@vpncoin,
Dear admin, I tried a lot using IRC, but don't get it why I ain't getting tipped by Bitnet Bot, I am also not getting that 1 VPN per minute just to be logged in, how the rewards system works? Can you please explain it to me in detail?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
have you thought of joining Supernetwork?

Hi,
What's supernetwork?
Do you have more detailed information?
Thanks.

Yes! If you join SuperNET i wiil buy all coins from 0.00000046 to 0.00000200 price in bittrex!

Read about SuperNET here!

1) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346 -Thread
2) http://thesupernet.org/ - Site
3) https://forum.thesupernet.org/ Forum

If you interested! Contact creator https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jl777-177323

Blockchain engineer
Ok, run with ircchat=0 ~4 hours - no crash, no tips Roll Eyes
Joined irc - some tips and crash in less than an hour Cry
May be you give us a version with more detailed debug output?

Yes, I'm doing, thank you.
Blockchain engineer

Hi,
What's supernetwork?
Do you have more detailed information?
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1176
my wallet still crashed
what can i do now

ok,..waiting
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I think that 6 million should be divided between windows user, as an apology for the wallet downtime suffered Wink
legendary
Activity: 961
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Are there richlist? And explorer?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I'm not saying don't do a charity ico... just don't do it by flooding the market with a 200% increase in circulating supply.
Better to ico a small quantity and burn the rest.

hard to imagine successful ICO without seriously undercutting current market price. Such things should have been thought of before trading started. BURNING most (if not all) of those coins is the only honorable option now.
legendary
Activity: 1367
Ok, run with ircchat=0 ~4 hours - no crash, no tips Roll Eyes
Joined irc - some tips and crash in less than an hour Cry
May be you give us a version with more detailed debug output?
Jump to: