Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 151. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Keeping an eye on this one. Cool
Activity: 480
Merit: 500
I see vpncoin is now on Bittrex. Nice. Grin

Very nice, now we can easily stock up.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
I see vpncoin is now on Bittrex. Nice. Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
sometime i wonder if all the features like video call,phone system..etc can be done by wallet
the people who don't have coin or the people who have coin can use this features,..
so what the functions of the coin ?
DEV,...??

In fact we also thought about these questions,but now is the early stages of development,we have more surprises idea,we also have plan to increase the value of the vpncoin.So you don't need to worry about that.

thats good,i'll see
BITNET vpncoin has potential as a social network
this unique and must be developed
I'm sure you know what I mean

Yeah I see what you mean.We plan to have a meeting tomorrow,there may be some news to community.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
sometime i wonder if all the features like video call,phone system..etc can be done by wallet
the people who don't have coin or the people who have coin can use this features,..
DEV,...??

In fact we also thought about these questions,but now is the early stages of development,we have more surprises idea,we also have plan to increase the value of the vpncoin.So you don't need to worry about that.

thats good,i'll see
BITNET vpncoin has potential as a social network
this unique and must be developed
I'm sure you know what I mean
Blockchain engineer
DEV,...??

legendary
DEV,...??
Blockchain engineer
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
Spanish Translator
This project seems very interesting.
legendary
i think poloniex better than bittrex
Blockchain engineer
How about bittrex ? Do you contact them ?

We are in contact but we hope that the community members into action.I hope we work together. Roll Eyes

You can write a twitter, request bittrex add it.We retweet.Occupy their field of vision. Grin

But they usually don't add unless you pay the BTC easily.

They were very happy to see COINS have a larger trading volumes in other smaller exchanges.

In fact......Maybe there will be a good news today
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

We are in contact but we hope that the community members into action.I hope we work together. Roll Eyes

You can write a twitter, request bittrex add it.We retweet.Occupy their field of vision. Grin

But they usually don't add unless you pay the BTC easily.

They were very happy to see COINS have a larger trading volumes in other smaller exchanges.

Blockchain engineer
https://mega.co.nz/#F!Gpd1EbCY!J5_tn8vybKTDfjfWUxGA7g

We rewrite the operating instructions,this is the Chinese version,english version is writing now.
Blockchain engineer

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
legendary
https://empoex.com/

This exchange is reliable?Have the person for details.

yes,new exchange but have full support
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
https://empoex.com/

This exchange is reliable?Have the person for details.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
Version 1120. Permanently gives out an error:
(Win7 pro, x64)

Cигнaтypa пpoблeмы:
  Имя coбытия пpoблeмы:   APPCRASH
  Имя пpилoжeния:   vpncoin-qt.exe
  Bepcия пpилoжeния:   1.1.1.9
  Oтмeткa вpeмeни пpилoжeния:   03e01fb8
  Имя мoдyля c oшибкoй:   KERNELBASE.dll
  Bepcия мoдyля c oшибкoй:   6.1.7601.18409
  Oтмeткa вpeмeни мoдyля c oшибкoй:   53159a86
  Кoд иcключeния:   0eedfade
  Cмeщeниe иcключeния:   0000c42d
  Bepcия OC:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
  Кoд языкa:   1049
  Дoпoлнитeльныe cвeдeния 1:   8ea5
  Дoпoлнитeльныe cвeдeния 2:   8ea5c560f15a42df50eaef6ed979a417
  Дoпoлнитeльныe cвeдeния 3:   b05c
  Дoпoлнитeльныe cвeдeния 4:   b05c6caf5191a750848513b119a1d88b

what to do ?

UPR: I deleted the data folder. In case of synchronization again crashed...
UPD2: install v.1119, synchronized, reboot, install 1120, work Smiley
Blockchain engineer
I just installed the latest client 1120 and everything is working fine on win 7. You've already implemented all the features mentioned in the op and I must say, I'm very impressed with your work  Smiley If you keep this up, it will not be long before VPN is one of the top alt coins around  Cool
I just retweeted your latest announcement concerning 1120 release.
Thank you for the time and effort you're putting into this project, your dedication and hard work are much appreciated  Smiley

Thank You,we realized the function of our commitment,but this is just the beginning, we have a lot of things to do,the community need big trading platform,we need more supporters.Then starts everybody from the present together diligently!
legendary
Activity: 1148
I just installed the latest client 1120 and everything is working fine on win 7. You've already implemented all the features mentioned in the op and I must say, I'm very impressed with your work  Smiley If you keep this up, it will not be long before VPN is one of the top alt coins around  Cool
I just retweeted your latest announcement concerning 1120 release.
Thank you for the time and effort you're putting into this project, your dedication and hard work are much appreciated  Smiley
Jump to: