Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 159. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Activity* 40 3 ="coins sent to you"?

so crazy team....

Just team crazy products.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity* 40 3 ="coins sent to you"?

so crazy team....
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Activity* 40 3 ="coins sent to you".

Change 40 to 3 ?))
The rules are established before beginning and you can not change the rules during the "game". Don't you know ?

Sorry for that,we are a long-term project,there are 34 shareholders and more than one thousand people in QQ Group[384115365] now,in order to better development, we need listen to the opinions of the shareholders and supporters ,we don't want everyone just to get free vpncoins to support us.We talked about the many days,finally made a decision like this.Change the rules is suitable for the situation now,the game is still in development, is not over.The fifth and the sixth rounds rest of the vpncoins will be used for other activities,besides 600 million to freeze now,we have no right to use it.
Public address:
VusLpcbyV6jenaG9dbFJxsBx28Lp9JqNvm

This change is absurd.You can stop the distributed free of charge.Then the remainder ICO.Doing so will save people a lot of time and rapid development.Long time no progress of the project can be abandoned by people.Now the most important thing is to end free distribution as soon as possible, by increasing the number distribution or to stop distributing, you can choose.Rather than allow free distribution delay activity development.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
POLONIEX:https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest
Need supporters

i will,but what the symbol of this coin??
dev..?
Blockchain engineer
POLONIEX:https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest
Need supporters
Blockchain engineer

Change 40 to 3 ?))
The rules are established before beginning and you can not change the rules during the "game". Don't you know ?

Sorry for that,we are a long-term project,there are 34 shareholders and more than one thousand people in QQ Group[384115365] now,in order to better development, we need listen to the opinions of the shareholders and supporters ,we don't want everyone just to get free vpncoins to support us.We talked about the many days,finally made a decision like this.Change the rules is suitable for the situation now,the game is still in development, is not over.The fifth and the sixth rounds rest of the vpncoins will be used for other activities,besides 600 million to freeze now,we have no right to use it.
Public address:
VusLpcbyV6jenaG9dbFJxsBx28Lp9JqNvm
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Change 40 to 3 ?))
Blockchain engineer
Thank you for your advice,Take your advice now,retweet https://twitter.com/vpn_dev will get 100 vpncoins,write down your vpncoin address to our twitter.Need your support we can do better.
Activity: 480
Merit: 500
Ok, is there a tutorial how I can make my client a node? I'm lost.  Huh Smiley Smiley

open wallet and have it synced
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What time of video released?Huh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
givemeyourcoins! Grin  nice new distribution!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Changed the distribution policy?A little don't agree with you.

I think free distribution will delay normal trading.Such a small amount and long term activities is a waste of time.

You should accelerate distribution or immediately cease distribution.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Jump to: