Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 215. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
We will distribute coins in here :http://8btc.com/thread-7473-1-1.html

Please prepare.

Thank you.

lol no english version
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
VPN is very good, every day I have to use, thank you Tongue
Activity: 462
We will distribute coins in here :http://8btc.com/thread-7473-1-1.html

Please prepare.

Thank you.

This is actually a fun idea. Just don't make us pour ice water over our heads for coins Cheesy
vpn brings me a lot of fun, they are very useful, better then other coin, only just play pump and dump game, but vpncoin can be used for vpn

Yes, Chat with AES encrypt also a very good idea.

You are right,Listening is no longer here
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
waiting another contest, i can't sing  Grin

well i've twittered but am yet to DM the twitter account until they follow me back Smiley

this looks quite cool i look forward to seeing where it will be in a few months.

The pr have some thing to do ..wait some time.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

well i've twittered but am yet to DM the twitter account until they follow me back Smiley

this looks quite cool i look forward to seeing where it will be in a few months.
This is actually a fun idea. Just don't make us pour ice water over our heads for coins Cheesy
vpn brings me a lot of fun, they are very useful, better then other coin, only just play pump and dump game, but vpncoin can be used for vpn

Yes, Chat with AES encrypt also a very good idea.

Code:
[size=12pt] [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961][glow=beige,2,300][color=red][b]★ BitNet ★ [color=black]New Darknet, Better than TOR [color=green]! FREE VPN ! [/color][/color] [color=red]JOIN NOW !!! FREE DISTRIBUTION !!![/color][/url] your address [/size]

Please change your sig back. Smiley

We will delete them from the list who changed the sig to another  stuff.
Activity: 374
Marketing seems fun! Keep up the good work.
Activity: 238
Activity: 238
Hello,

All activity users in Btt Google list are updated, users with no activity in the last 2 days are notified

Have a nice day

Thank you!
i am busy in The National Day ,

please update
i think they will update when the PM reached some number, it is a low efficiency for them to update everytime you request
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Activity: 308
Hello,

All activity users in Btt Google list are updated, users with no activity in the last 2 days are notified

Have a nice day

Thank you!
i am busy in The National Day ,

please update
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Hello,

Have a nice day

Thank you!
Activity: 308
1118version is very good lol  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
blacklist ? that's why please check Cry
Activity: 422
Hello,

Have a nice day

Nice to know that you keep the list updated.
If there are any issues we can send a PM to correct problem ?

Yes if it's about activity problem you can

Good to know.
I accedently deleted my signature while I wanted to remove the now RIP coin Signature info.
Hope I will not get into trouble...
Will check the "list"...
Still on the list.  Cheesy
should we be active in this thread in order to be list on the shareholder list for a long time?
Activity: 432
Devs can you check following port forwarding settings and confirm or correct ?

-wallet         :920 TCP
-VPN service :922 TCP/UPD
-p2p DNS      :923 TCP/UDP
Jump to: