Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 222. (Read 501967 times)

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

We directly update the three versions

1118 version released

https://mega.co.nz/#!5MdQSa4D!n8rxDxE26VNMc6J6dWN5HrH4tMF6zHuYNaaWbJmuOxA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8v4437j1r9bw999/vpn-1118.rar

what changes?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hi , I am willing to sell 75000 vpn , due to my status as a newbie (can not acces my main account currently) I would of course use escrow , give me an offer.

Strange offer, you dont have a signature and with newbie status you already have 75000 VPN coins? How in the hell?....Well is see smoke, is there a fire somewhere? I offer 2 satoshi per coin.. Undecided

please be patient to not trade
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
1118 is good version I want to test now tks
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

1118 version released

like i said  Grin

There is 1118 is running out..... But 1117 is not yet released for public!!!?
maybe they wait until 1118 finished  Grin
Activity: 616
1118 is really great with lot of features.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

1118 version released

ok...grab it....

thanks
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer

1118 version released

Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
maybe they wait until 1118 finished  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442

Version 1118 is being tested, I think everyone here will be very impressed with the new features  Wink

This project is so much more innovative and interesting than recent past Altcoins I'd encourage everyone to keep a very close eye on VPNCoin Smiley
Activity: 616
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Qq group is pretty active. Come join us.
Activity: 432
very good start, wallet is amazing for a young coin and so promising !
Thx for the coins !
Welcome aboard !
Imagine, they have been working on this for quite a while now, see older threads.
2 public test releases before they went on air.
Good sign of a proper team behind VPN, too many coins only rely on 1 dev and often don't make it.

I agree, the more members on the team, the more gets done. Smiley

+1
Every coin depends on a good community support, besides from a good team of devs.
I have seen good increase in connection with my wallet as well.
Even if it would not be a coin for daily use the Bitnet feature is good enough to keep this project running.
Maybe people like easy to use programs to avoid censors.
VPN is providing that and a lot more coming.
Looking forward to the new release !
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Thx for the coins !
Welcome aboard !
Imagine, they have been working on this for quite a while now, see older threads.
Good sign of a proper team behind VPN, too many coins only rely on 1 dev and often don't make it.

I agree, the more members on the team, the more gets done. Smiley

Activity: 432
Thx for the coins !
Welcome aboard !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi , I am willing to sell 75000 vpn , due to my status as a newbie (can not acces my main account currently) I would of course use escrow , give me an offer.

Strange offer, you dont have a signature and with newbie status you already have 75000 VPN coins? How in the hell?....Well is see smoke, is there a fire somewhere? I offer 2 satoshi per coin.. Undecided

I have a senior lvl account with which I have earned those coins , someone gave me 0.2 btc on the lending subforum therefore I had to turn over my account so I do not just run away with those btc (as a safety for him) , I do not have the signature because I will have my real account back within a week.

I want to sell those coins because I need the money right now to pay for some things , you do not trust me , that is understandable , that is why you can choose another member from the lending subforum as an escrow (I send him my coins , you send him yours and he makes the switch...) , many people offer this service and there are some people who have handled 100eds of btc in icos so they would not put there Reputation on line to steal a tiny amount of btc.

I do not have a signature because I would not get a lot of coins and because this is not my real account , I do not feel like trying to screw the dev out of a couple of coins by creating multiple accounts......

I'm happy to act as escrow for free if anyone wants to trade VPNcoin.

That way nobody gets burnt

great Smiley

so if anybody has an offer , let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1442

I have a senior lvl account with which I have earned those coins , someone gave me 0.2 btc on the lending subforum therefore I had to turn over my account so I do not just run away with those btc (as a safety for him) , I do not have the signature because I will have my real account back within a week.

I want to sell those coins because I need the money right now to pay for some things , you do not trust me , that is understandable , that is why you can choose another member from the lending subforum as an escrow (I send him my coins , you send him yours and he makes the switch...) , many people offer this service and there are some people who have handled 100eds of btc in icos so they would not put there Reputation on line to steal a tiny amount of btc.

I do not have a signature because I would not get a lot of coins and because this is not my real account , I do not feel like trying to screw the dev out of a couple of coins by creating multiple accounts......

I'm happy to act as escrow for free if anyone wants to trade VPNcoin.

That way nobody gets burnt
Activity: 462
Thx for the coins !
Thank you!
Activity: 630
Thx for the coins !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Jump to: