Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 228. (Read 501966 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
After investigation,we found there are some moreaccounts man (brusher) here,so we suggest that:

Everyone in the list must reply 6 time in this thread every one week or do some contribution to the community.

If we found who don't reply here or reply no nutrition,we will delete the accounts,give more coins to real users.

Any  suggestions?

Please tell us,thank you.

Having to reply 6 times seems crazy to me,  I would not even know what to post? 
Activity: 238
What do you mean? Did not understand....
your signature has problem, just look others, theirs can be click in to this thread, but not of you
Activity: 238
still no exchange?..when
after all the coin were distributed
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
still no exchange?..when
Activity: 205
Is there a manual how to use bitnet or the chat system? Or can someone explain it to me please?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
today is coin send day?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What do you mean? Did not understand....
Activity: 461
Signature updated.
Looks much better now !
Activity: 461
Just saw that my status has changed from member to full member !
PM sent to dev.
Activity: 364
I found a temporary solution for the wallet crash

Remove or change the name of BitNet.dll . You can at least open your wallet for trading but without the vpn and network functions.

thanks ! Smiley can finally see my coins now Cheesy

if I had the source I can compile a stable wallet for mac and pc ... and linux Wink
Activity: 350

Remove or change the name of BitNet.dll . You can at least open your wallet for trading but without the vpn and network functions.

thanks ! Smiley can finally see my coins now Cheesy
Activity: 364

Activity: 432
After investigation,we found there are some moreaccounts man (brusher) here,so we suggest that:

Everyone in the list must reply 6 time in this thread every one week or do some contribution to the community.

If we found who don't reply here or reply no nutrition,we will delete the accounts,give more coins to real users.

Any  suggestions?

Please tell us,thank you.

but that should be make a lot of spam here  Shocked
You are right, in order to better development should do,
Everybody very much serious discussion, Ok?
I aggree, this is my suggestion posted in the QQ group:

I think every QQ user must have a BTT account created before September with the same nickname and vpn address. Otherwise everyone will say anything and spam the thread.

thank you,too!
+1
Better to have good reply's then spam.
Might be a good idea that users who post in other threads are also "valid" users.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Looking good, thanks to the team for such a smooth moving coin program Wink

Activity: 175
Promotion is every community should do everything in one's power, hope you occasionally find time promotion more talents to use
 Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 350
can anybody write some kind of guide on how to get the wallet to work with win 7 64 it always crashes right before starting after the loading progress has been finished Tongue
Activity: 226
this coin is pretty cool!i like it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
The chat feature in the client is awesome  Smiley
Jump to: