Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 240. (Read 501966 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Send coins to you every 2 days,still not get the coin again , dev , what are you doing?
will you plz update your sig first?  Wink
sorry , my signature cover this signature ,  i remove the top signature now Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
In my opinion the marketing and potential value of the tech is great.
Activity: 599
I have creat a new sig for the QQ giveaway!hope you guys like it and feel free to throw a little amount VPNCoins to my address.
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! . Vmwxy181r4Eckwt5RmDY4x7JhC1sv9aB3QQ group for Giveaway:334271394,or add QQ:463889667Download QQ international version : http://www.imqq.com/#download
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbitnet-1st-civilian-darknetaestsdomain-and-website-systemfreevpn-769418][color=RED][b]Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! [/b][/color][/url]. Vmwxy181r4Eckwt5RmDY4x7JhC1sv9aB3[color=blue][b]QQ group for Giveaway:334271394,or add QQ:463889667[/b][/color]Download QQ international version : http://www.imqq.com/#download
Activity: 462
Send coins to you every 2 days
i receive 25th , today is 28th but still no coin receive anymore
afternoon,in beijing time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Send coins to you every 2 days
i receive 25th , today is 28th but still no coin receive anymore
Activity: 599
Brought many OLD members to this community.is there a bounty for me?  Grin
Activity: 462
Well, I tested the wallet with firends. I confirm that the wallet has a conflict with openvpn.
Have you tried changing default port settings of VPN ?
I have noticed when VPN starts up I get 50+ connections attempts while only 10 are connected.
After some 10 minutes everything seem to be normal, 30+ connects.

Testing now VPN with non default ports, simply added 40 to the default ports 920 = 40920
50+ at start up are gone and it now shows normal behaviour like other qt clients.
when you use version 1116,you will get more and more nodes.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
intersting coin ..but i'm still a newbie Sad
Acturely you can get some giveaway by Joining the QQ group giveaway currently,it's very hot in that group now!  Grin
Blockchain engineer
Send coins to you every 2 days,still not get the coin again , dev , what are you doing?
will you plz update your sig first?  Wink
Blockchain engineer
I want to join this great community,i hope we work together,as long as everyone works hard together, as long as each individual does their utmost, then we can certainly walk into the future we hope for.
Welcome to our great community,feel free to contact with us. Smiley
Blockchain engineer
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
My proposal.

To explain what's the meaning is?

The logo is inspired by this idea: "The traditional VPN network is only a closed virtual network, where people cannot see the outside world while it cannot be seen by the outside, neither. However, through Bitnet network people can see the outside world."

The circle represent the network, and the lunar figure in the up the possibility to look at the outside world.
Sounds good,but the logo seems quite simple!it should be more better looking!
Activity: 406
My proposal.

To explain what's the meaning is?

The logo is inspired by this idea: "The traditional VPN network is only a closed virtual network, where people cannot see the outside world while it cannot be seen by the outside, neither. However, through Bitnet network people can see the outside world."

The circle represent the network, and the lunar figure in the up the possibility to look at the outside world.
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Good to see that this coin gaining community interest each day.
Activity: 432
Well, I tested the wallet with firends. I confirm that the wallet has a conflict with openvpn.
Have you tried changing default port settings of VPN ?
I have noticed when VPN starts up I get 50+ connections attempts while only 10 are connected.
After some 10 minutes everything seem to be normal, 30+ connects.

Testing now VPN with non default ports, simply added 40 to the default ports 920 = 40920
50+ at start up are gone and it now shows normal behaviour like other qt clients.
Activity: 588
Great job on distribution and development so far.
Activity: 364

I'm one of his friend and i confirm that openvpn + vpncoin = */?@€#

And thanks for the coins and thanks karim for referring me to this Wink

Good to see you here  Wink
Activity: 560
I see that every day more people join ... this is good news for the coin distribution ...
Activity: 308
intersting coin ..but i'm still a newbie Sad
Jump to: