Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 94. (Read 501968 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
If Stopping Rewards can increase the price of VPN, Where is it?

Even the Rewards are stopped from last couple of days, the price is at the same bottom line.

If this "Stopping Rewards" strategy continues, members may leave VPN and VPN Community activity may also lower............ This can kill the VPN in long run.

So, Think about it.

we are all here discussing about how to make vpn popular in market
how to increase the demand
and you just talking about reward,reward and reward,..
please,...we are  ever got free coin from here
lets work/discuss together as the comunity,.
maybe you can contribute an idea ,..

Yes, I am also promoting VPN in many ways....... You may check my previous comments (in other threads) ......... I always recommend VPN as much as possible.

so,.lets for while about the reward,...
vpn coin never grow if like this,..
 we need to change
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Even the Rewards are stopped from last couple of days, the price is at the same bottom line.

If this "Stopping Rewards" strategy continues, members may leave VPN and VPN Community activity may also lower............ This can kill the VPN in long run.

So, Think about it.

please,...we are  ever got free coin from here

Yes, I am also promoting VPN in many ways....... You may check my previous comments (in other threads) ......... I always recommend VPN as much as possible.

So, Think about it.

Panic often?

Rewards system is the Base of VPN Coin. Otherwise there is no Fair Distribution.
legendary

So, Think about it.

please,...we are  ever got free coin from here
legendary

So, Think about it.

Panic often?

So, Think about it.
legendary
Activity: 938

You didn't post this for me did you? I'm fully versed in both technologies. I was setting up private VPN's in the 90's for corporations. My question is the way they are to be used in VPNCOIN.

Hi,

Nope, Idid´t.

I posted it to new users that don´t know about TOR ,to help they do understand discussion better, and
try understand reasons because TOR is not being used on BitNet......

Peoples that are not technicals or experts need to know about security of VPN´s like to Bitnet to generate trust, and show that these services are completely reliables so much how it can be,they need
to know that they can use chats,p2p,files transfers, browser,etc....,and do payments with VPNCoins instead of USD.

legendary
what kind of policy reasons? Can't this be done anonymously?

Only to be sure about definition ......

Policy is a kind of desicion or Dev estimate it  do of this way, this word  is completely different of police.
legendary

You didn't post this for me did you? I'm fully versed in both technologies. I was setting up private VPN's in the 90's for corporations. My question is the way they are to be used in VPNCOIN.
legendary
About TOR :
vpncoin has said many times that using TOR in China is dangerous.

@vpncoin
Keep VPN and TOR as seperate packages and let VPN control TOR.
VPN could be a powerfull TOR ui or frontend.

I'm a tad confused, How can anyone know whether you are routed onto the tor network through VPN?

As I understand it, the VPN is a straight proxy. Is this incorrect?

This should be setup that the exit nodes choose whether to use tor as an exit or as a straight node or as an unencrypted exit.
legendary
@vpncoin how safe is the domain name and website system?

I mean can it be used for an anonymous marketplace website?

If yes, then we should be sponsoring that.  Wink

If we can do that, then VPNCoin will definitely increase in price  Grin

+1

Besides it site translated English will be great  http://bitnettalk.org/

Maybe display banners advertisers on some site of Bitnet could be a good idea too,it could to receive VPNcoin how payment....... (Only reliables advertisers).  
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
@vpncoin how safe is the domain name and website system?

I mean can it be used for an anonymous marketplace website?

If yes, then we should be sponsoring that.  Wink

If we can do that, then VPNCoin will definitely increase in price  Grin
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
It's true, Our propaganda is not enough,
No many people know BitNet and Vpncoin, and most people is coin speculation, they did not need vpn service.

But we do the really things, I believe people will be understand and accept BitNet.

Agree... But, I feel that you should seriously stop giving VPN rewards for free to everyone now, it's enough now, I think you should organize a PoW for us to mine it through our miners, as that way we will value our coins and not let anyone dump them that easy... The sells and buys are these low, just because there is no demand, we need to increase the demand, and I don't think that the demand for this coin will increase unless you bring in something that will ask for some work in order for us to get VPNs and stop giving them away for free... I ain't forcing you, but telling you just for the good only of this coin, as I believe the value that it's currently possessing, it ain't worth this cheap compared to the work you - the dev and we - the community have been doing behind it. What's lacking is a better way of distribution, and if you can do something on this, it will really revive this coin from the cheapness it's currently suffering from...

Put the Block rewards low, so it will give the coin good value, and I ain't saying it just for the value and also, I ain't a dumper, but saying that taking into mind the current situation the coin is passing through... Price cannot be underestimated, if the price and volume of coin skyrockets, it gets exposed to many people and many become aware of what it is and why so many are buying in.

+100
agree with this,..

and for @vpncpoin
why tor not working?..
like i said i think in cryptocurrency the goverment can't intervene
unblock website needed by people in china,..
because i read on many article that normal vpn not working properly
POW is dead, POS rules !
ALL except a few POW and POS show the same pattern of pump and dump.
This is normal in a world with 100's of crypto coins.
So take your mining gear and go to another project a so called mine and dump.

Rarety has no impact on price or trade volume, it's all about supply and demand.

About TOR :
vpncoin has said many times that using TOR in China is dangerous.

@vpncoin
Keep VPN and TOR as seperate packages and let VPN control TOR.
VPN could be a powerfull TOR ui or frontend.
legendary
No many people know BitNet and Vpncoin, and most people is coin speculation, they did not need vpn service.

But we do the really things, I believe people will be understand and accept BitNet.

Agree... But, I feel that you should seriously stop giving VPN rewards for free to everyone now, it's enough now, I think you should organize a PoW for us to mine it through our miners, as that way we will value our coins and not let anyone dump them that easy... The sells and buys are these low, just because there is no demand, we need to increase the demand, and I don't think that the demand for this coin will increase unless you bring in something that will ask for some work in order for us to get VPNs and stop giving them away for free... I ain't forcing you, but telling you just for the good only of this coin, as I believe the value that it's currently possessing, it ain't worth this cheap compared to the work you - the dev and we - the community have been doing behind it. What's lacking is a better way of distribution, and if you can do something on this, it will really revive this coin from the cheapness it's currently suffering from...

Put the Block rewards low, so it will give the coin good value, and I ain't saying it just for the value and also, I ain't a dumper, but saying that taking into mind the current situation the coin is passing through... Price cannot be underestimated, if the price and volume of coin skyrockets, it gets exposed to many people and many become aware of what it is and why so many are buying in.

+100
agree with this,..

and for @vpncpoin
why tor not working?..
like i said i think in cryptocurrency the goverment can't intervene
unblock website needed by people in china,..
because i read on many article that normal vpn not working properly
legendary
@vpncoin

here is it,..after i click copy the image of bitnet card
nothing happened
in windows7 to make clipboard must with lightshot first

i need after you click the "Get QR Code From Clipboard" button's screenshot.
Did you click that button, no any change?

yes,..of course i click ''Get QR code from clipboard''
for many times
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
I think these small amounts of Reward Coins may not effect the price of VPN.
The it is simpler to receive a coin, the price is less it. And developer is right, i think most people using VPNcoin just to get free coins and sell them fast.

The real question is: why so few people see any value in vpncoin/BitNet?  The answer is: it's not usable enough at this moment. This must be changed.
Sad but true.

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
I think these small amounts of Reward Coins may not effect the price of VPN.
The it is simpler to receive a coin, the price is less it. And developer is right, i think most people using VPNcoin just to get free coins and sell them fast.

The real question is: why so few people see any value in vpncoin/BitNet?  The answer is: it's not usable enough at this moment. This must be changed.
Sad but true.
Pages:
Jump to: