Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention - page 13. (Read 44017 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 116
This was one of my most expression about humans and their behavior in my whole life.

I told it clear, with a proofs, that this man is scammer. Did a good think for a random people. Beg all to stop support scam project - but people already too GREEDY and have only  a $ $ in their eyes. "fresh coin - must mine" , even if it is a scam coin and all, absolutely all in this projects and copy and paste. Logo from amd vega gpu ... even name from vega gpu. I missed some pages last weeks. Are strannik tells to people that he is David Camilleri ? This is also 100% lie. He live in Perm' (Russia) and all that he doing last 2 years is scam people in internet with many sorts of projects.

I already gave up, do that you want. If you want to mine scam coin - feel free to do so.

I thought that in Tver', but I totally agree with every word.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
This was one of my most expression about humans and their behavior in my whole life.

I told it clear, with a proofs, that this man is scammer. Did a good think for a random people. Beg all to stop support scam project - but people already too GREEDY and have only  a $ $ in their eyes. "fresh coin - must mine" , even if it is a scam coin and all, absolutely all in this projects and copy and paste. Logo from amd vega gpu ... even name from vega gpu. I missed some pages last weeks. Are strannik tells to people that he is David Camilleri ? This is also 100% lie. He live in Perm' (Russia) and all that he doing last 2 years is scam people in internet with many sorts of projects.

I already gave up, do that you want. If you want to mine scam coin - feel free to do so.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Waiting for Zencash team to confirm (or deny) claimed partnership with this coin and david camillieri character. Seems he doesn't exist outside this coin.

ZenCash is not partnering with Vegacoin. There is no partnership in progress, planned, or in existence.

As was to be shown.
Fake coin, fake exchange, fake team and fake partnership.
Activity: 113
Merit: 29
Waiting for Zencash team to confirm (or deny) claimed partnership with this coin and david camillieri character. Seems he doesn't exist outside this coin.

ZenCash is not partnering with Vegacoin. There is no partnership in progress, planned, or in existence.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Some boys talk too much. If you say less, I would not think you guys are trying to fud this coin down. If you think this coin is scam, just go out with your gun, say a lot for what?
Activity: 83
Toлькo yщepбнoe xoмячьe мoжeт дyмaть, чтo paз этo гoвнo нaбpaлo 250 гoлocoв, тo этo нe cкaм.  Grin
He нy a в чeм пpoблeмa. "Ocтaп" жe пaшeт нe пoклaдaя pyк - вce зa oгpaдoй дpoчит xyй  Grin. Пpoдacт лoxaм cвoй пpeмaйн и дeлo c кoнцoм.
Ecли лox пo жизни тo вoт тaкиe мoнeты и бyдeшь пoкyпaть пoкa бaбки ecть. Hy a кaк кoнчaтcя тaк yвы - выживaeт cильнeйший.  Grin
Paзвe нe cмeшнo читaть лoxoв peaльнo вepящиx - мoл вay - кpyтoй caйт, кapтинки клaccныe = мoнeтa гyд. Hy чтo пoдeлaть - пoкoлeниe дeгeнepaтoв пoдpocлo - бyдeт нayкa.  Grin

Ha caмoм дeлe мнe пo бoльшoмy cчeтy нacpaть нa тo, чтo этo cкaм. Бoльшe cкaмa - мeньшe cлoжнocть нa cтoящиx мoнeтax, нo c дpyгoй cтopoны бoльшe пpecca co cтopoны влacтeй, мeньшe инвecтициoннaя пpивлeкaтeльнocть кpиптoвaлюты в цeлoм, дoльшe пyть кpиптoвaлюты к пpизнaнию миpoвым cooбщecтвoм и т.д., пoэтoмy тaкoe дepьмo нaдo yничтoжaть бecпoщaднo.
dick but that pawn of those guys in smear the coin ... djen quiet people are all washed away every day and if this coin is scam you will know later .... I DO NOT SEE STOP HERE, MINE IS YOUR OWN BLOCKS AND COINS FALL LA LOCAL WALLET ...
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Getting this error when loading the Wallet

Assertion Failed

Program: F:\VegaCoin-Wallet\Vegacoin-qt.exe
File: src/kernel.cpp, Line 371

Expression: pindex-> pprev || pindex -> GetBlockhash() == (!fTestNet  ?
hashGenesisBlock: hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

What to do ?
Activity: 144
Merit: 19
When are you adding to Bittrex?

lol, never.
Cкaм ты, yщepбнoe Дитя гeя Moиceeвa, y нac дeньги cчитaй в кapмaнe нaмaйнeныe и мы нa биpжe - a y тeбя xyй в кapмaнe. Taк чтo пиздyй oткyдa пpишёл - cкaмoм ты oкaзaлcя ниxyя нe пoлyчив.

Ecли дeнeг нeт - пиздyй! Зa oгpaдoй дёpгaй xyй!

5051 /-/U1.
Activity: 6
We will be on Livecoin - C-cex, and tradesatoshi voting list soon
Please support us
Thank you,
Genjo Takashi

When are you adding to Bittrex?
Activity: 116
Sell 20.000 VEGA = 2.5 BTC Cheesy

OFFER ME PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
VEGACOIN has been added to blockmunch.club

Currently only 0.5% fee!

Join the Block Munch Club!

example config below

Code:
-a tribus -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:8533 -u DD26LYp7db8rdp5bN9fsPZDHVCHXDaiAGp -p c=VEGA 
And will be that the price in nova will be the same as the exchange itself 0.37 $ ..... 0.0001 BTC Huh??

Not sure if a serious question for discussion, however ultimately the price in Nova will be a representation of whatever the fair market is willing to pay for each Vega.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if that is 0.0001 BTC
Yes but if many bought in each exchange at that price I do not think they will sell less than there
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
And will be that the price in nova will be the same as the exchange itself 0.37 $ ..... 0.0001 BTC Huh??

Not sure if a serious question for discussion, however ultimately the price in Nova will be a representation of whatever the fair market is willing to pay for each Vega.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if that is 0.0001 BTC
Activity: 9
Please tell me you people aren't still mining and haven't moved on from this scam
Tell Me more about this
Activity: 9
Dev i can't get my coins cuz there is no macOS wallet.
Activity: 1
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
We will be on Livecoin - C-cex, and tradesatoshi voting list soon
Please support us
Thank you,
Genjo Takashi
Pages:
Jump to: