Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ“Œ[ANN]๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ VEGACOIN ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention - page 2. (Read 44017 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Shit man the pump and dumps along with the devs running off are back big time
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Has the VegaCoin really been dead? I invested 0.5 BTC into VegaCoin. OMG
yes , dev dump all his coins and go away. All website have closed.
Activity: 77
Merit: 22
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I have more 1k vegacoin. Would you like to buy it?ย  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
just kidding, lol
Activity: 394
Merit: 135

I have more 1k vegacoin. Would you like to buy it?ย  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Activity: 56

Congratulate your own stupidity if you really did that. People were warned from the very beginning.
Omg, he seems to be extremely sad by the mistake. Please dont put him down once more

Well maybe this will serve him a lesson how to carefully read and analyse before making any financial decisions. Tons of people get burned with scamcoins/ICO's and then shout on every corner that the entire crypto world is one big scam.
have you ever been scammed, lol?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Well maybe this will serve him a lesson how to carefully read and analyse before making any financial decisions. Tons of people get burned with scamcoins/ICO's and then shout on every corner that the entire crypto world is one big scam.
Very well said. Unfortunately noobs fall to hype and never listen to others.

Congratulate your own stupidity if you really did that. People were warned from the very beginning.
Omg, he seems to be extremely sad by the mistake. Please dont put him down once more

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

"Buy first - read later".

are there any relationships between VegaCoin and Vncoin? are they both Vietnamese coins? are both scam coins?

Both have developed by russian scammer strannik951159. Also Brazilcoin looks like his project - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bzlcoin-bzl-powpos-hybrid-masternodes-2326146 .
Activity: 107
are there any relationships between VegaCoin and Vncoin? are they both Vietnamese coins? are both scam coins?
Activity: 151
Activity: 280
I am very regret that this project has dead, although it's a copy project from others. But the work is not bad and it has a good beginning. Itโ€™s real a little sorry of this death , maybe it will grow to be a nice project if you donโ€™t have these dev.
Activity: 294
Hi Mate,

Would you like to add the Litkoin coin into your pool?

Here is their ANN :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-litkoin-first-authentic-indonesian-cryptocoin-no-ico-2251094

Github :
https://github.com/oneyesoneno/Litkoin/releases

The project is interesting, i spoke with the developer before. They have great long term project.
Looking to hear back from you.

Thanks in advanced,
Activity: 179
Activity: 44
I sold at the start of placing on novaexchange. So I'm not sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: