Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ▼ VELES | MN | POS | DECENTRALIZED VPN | ZEROCOIN ▼ [ANN] - page 2. (Read 265711 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
a real fairly promising project, I do not regret that I participate in your company. I hope for a good result! Good luck to you.
Activity: 10
I think this is a project that really appreciates investors, how not Big investors get bigger and appreciated, but this project does not neglect small or weaker investors. so I'm sure many investors will invest here because they feel more appreciated.
Activity: 32
Cool! I am sure that they will not stop there.
They have already set new goals and are striving to realize this.
Activity: 18
This is completely the merit of the developers.
They worked hard to create the project and now deservedly make a profit.
Activity: 13
It is obvious. This project has many more advantages.
I think that's why so many users are involved.
Activity: 14
Greetings, everybody.
I see this business has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot
Activity: 18
It is obvious. This project has many more advantages.
I think that's why so many users are involved.
Activity: 40
Now we have more time to perform bounty tasks and, accordingly, receive a greater reward. Join the community in the discord and get your coins after the start.
brand new
Activity: 0
I've seen so many projects. But I liked this one more than anyone else. I think it will be great project! Good luck to developers!
Activity: 19
Many users have noticed this. This means that the developers create the most comfortable conditions for earnings. it has the future of commerce
Activity: 13
amazing project! very excited for this coin launch! looks very good! I was asking for information in discord and got it very fast! head on over for a great chat! or for some information about the project!
Activity: 14
it's good. I think that the project is very convenient and does not require special knowledge.
This is done so that more people participate.
Activity: 17
A large team is working on the project. They are real professionals.
In addition, they have a lot of experience in the field of crypto currency.
Activity: 23
Now I am sure that I will not regret my decision to participate here.
I like the idea of the project and I did not find any shortcomings. Excellent.
Activity: 15
Unlike settlement, private, almost instantaneous, very low fee will be used
Projects all over the world expect
Activity: 38
You convinced me. Good luck developers. I want to see how this project will develop in next couple of months and I think I won't be disappointed.
brand new
Activity: 0
I was very welcome in the Velescore community, and from the research I researched about the project, and I analyzed how your community works, I really enjoyed it
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
A promising project with a good idea. I think it is worth paying attention because if all the planned products and services are really implemented on this platform,  then it can become very popular.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
A very popular idea on the market is represented by the project of the VELES-NETWORK team. Almost every user will be able to earn and use the services provided by this project. I think this idea will be very common among the vast majority of modern users . And if there is a possibility of mining this token on popular protocols then it will be cool at all .
Activity: 1
Coin has been promoted at BitDiscuss

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

BitDiscuss - Cryptohead's community

In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We have crypto rains and soaks - Join and receive Doges now! http://bitdiscuss.xyz/

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb
Pages:
Jump to: