Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ▼ VELES | POW | MULTI-ALGO | D-VPN | MN | GPU & ASIC FRIENDLY| ▼ [ANN] - page 2. (Read 20227 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Let's 1st start with the useless part here....the only thing here which is useless is your comment.  Roll Eyes

Before you run your mouth with negative bs, get your facts straight.  There are currently not any problems which you mention, block explorer is functioning like it should and has all the information available, network is running smooth, masternodes dito.

I suggest you take a sneak peak in our  Discord and see if there are any complaints like you just mention?   I'm fully confident that you will find none, so i guess the problem is on your side and not ours...
Activity: 800
Merit: 500
0 nodes found! Sad
Wallet not sync1

Same here!

Impossible to sync. 0 seed and 0 node information in the present topic.   Sad

The block explorer is useless too and doesn't give any nodes or IP.

The block explorer is probably crashed because 0 active masternode and  the IP field for each masternode into the list is
 useless for adding nodes.

Code:
IP: afdc9d90293e4dc922c88e38fc18adaf572da47d134bac367d60bdb05c247000-1
0 nodes found! Sad
Wallet not sync1

We are supported by several pools, and none of them have the issues like you mention here?

Our network is functioning very well and we don't have complaints in regards to nodes or wallet.

So i honestly don't have a clue what you mean with this post?

Activity: 866
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
0 nodes found! Sad
Wallet not sync1
Activity: 50
Great project and team.  Dont get shaken out on this one - hold and wait until the dvpn service is running and selling. 
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Hello there,

masternodecap.com has updated Veles (0.18.1)!
Nodes monitoring and stats for $VLS.

You can especially be warned when :
  • the status of a node changes
  • your nodes get rewarded
  • an upgrade of your wallet is available

Happy masternoding!
Activity: 6
Rpcport is not even mentionned anywhere, and cant possibly even download the core, no nodes, no connections =  shit project
RPC port you can choose by yourself , its not important to use some "our" rpc port ... it is only for communication between velesd and veles-cli , i'm sorry for nodes , i will hard-code new seeds to code in next wallet update ( in week or 2 ) by the way u can use addnode option , like "veles-cli addnode 95.217.63.151 onetry" and calling project shit just because you don't understand basic things is a bit rude .
- Default RPC port is mentioned in the help (if you bother to read it). But sure you can pick any free port (preferabily between 1024 - 65535), and set it with rpcport option in the config. Anyway, if you want know the default port, just search for rpcport info in the help - velesd -help | grep rpcport -A 2.

(If on Windows, open the command line, go to the Veles installation directory, then run veles-qt.exe -help or velesd.exe -help and scroll to the rpcport info. Sorry, I'm not a Windows user, now I see how much harder everything is on Windows).

Anyway, the default is 5493 at least since the version 0.17.

- I had no problems with nodes / connections while testing recent versions, but as Velecore said, you can always add more nodes using "addnode" option in config (or as an rpc command), for example, you can pick some from the masternode list ( http://explorer.veles.network/masternodes ), those don't change IP frequently. There's almost half peta-hash hashrate, and about 200 masternodes, so I think the network is active enough. In the next release we'll include as a seeds DNS records with full masternode list (near to real-time updated records, thanks to Lua-script-based DNS entries).

- To download the latest Veles Core wallet / daemon just visit the official website, or official github, and go to download / releases section ( https://www.veles.network/download.en.html , https://github.com/velescore/veles/releases ). We even provide .deb installation packages for Ubuntu / Debian / Raspbian for simple installation on those systems, and installation script for other distros, or an automated installation wizard for Windows.
Activity: 6
Finally we have just been listed on CoinMarketCap. They don't track our market data yet, as at the moment we have sufficient volume only on one exchange listed on CMC, of required minimum of two, but it's still a good news. At least the project can now be found on CMC with all the relevant links and brief description.

And it shows us that we have already passed their Evaluation Framework requirements for listing, just missing the trading volume on at least two CMC-listed exchanges, to have our market data tracked by CMC. Which is, IMO, just fine for the project at this early stage. (Like, Crex24 volume is just fine, but that's it. The Korean exchange Citex - where VLS volume is kind of mad - it's not on CMC, I think because of lot of bots there, or because they incentivize people for trading).

It's actually thanks to link on CMC I just came back to this thread, as we're most active on our Discord channel, there's discussion or updates happening each day. From now on I'll make sure we'll get more active here on BitcoinTalk too.

Since the last update posted here a lot of things has happened and not been announced here, only on Discord / twitter / website - such as the maximum supply reduction from originally planned 12.5m to 2.5m coins, the new website release - with real-time blockchain data served from websocket - now in English, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish... The latest news was that as one of first coins at the moment we've implemented masternodes (and naturally, all other Veles-specific stuff as multi algo, dynamic rewards, our dynamic non-linear halving system etc. on the latest Bitcoin codebase v0.18. The first alpha testing of dVPN for supporters is also not far ahead, as we've successfully  completed our testing of protocol multiplexing (serving VPN + Veles Core node + HTTPS from the same single port) on our dev-net masternodes. Also PoS and Private Send integration is in progress right now. And yea, there's web-wallet just coing out in a couple of days (secure, strictly client-side browser based, with SegWit, MultiSig support, etc.).
Activity: 41
Nice organic growth of almost 1000% over the last week.

Dev teem keeps on delivering week after week.

This ones a winner.   Shocked

Keep it up you guys! Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can mine Veles at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u  -p c=VLS,mc=VLS

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=VLS

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
copper member
Activity: 20
We're Pirate DEX, which is the of top-tier crypto exchange.

I'd like to list your fine project on our exchange, please tell me if you have any interest on us.

Hello CorsarPirate , would be nice to be on Dex :-)
copper member
Activity: 20
Rpcport is not even mentionned anywhere, and cant possibly even download the core, no nodes, no connections =  shit project
RPC port you can choose by yourself , its not important to use some "our" rpc port ... it is only for communication between velesd and veles-cli , i'm sorry for nodes , i will hard-code new seeds to code in next wallet update ( in week or 2 ) by the way u can use addnode option , like "veles-cli addnode 95.217.63.151 onetry" and calling project shit just because you don't understand basic things is a bit rude .
Rpcport is not even mentionned anywhere, and cant possibly even download the core, no nodes, no connections =  shit project

Wow...thank you for your educated response.  Roll Eyes

You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about, just jumping to (your) stupid conclusions)  Undecided

I guess you must be a troll, or perhaps you just needed to fart somewhere.  Grin
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
Rpcport is not even mentionned anywhere, and cant possibly even download the core, no nodes, no connections =  shit project
Activity: 41
I'm not sure how you all have missed this project, but this is incredible. The dev team is killing it on their roadmap. https://veles.network/roadmap.html
They are delivering like crazy on a vision that is the most revolutionary idea I have seen in crypto in a long time.

Actual use case.  Shocked dVPN

something 95% of coins can't actual claim.

Chinese web site is about to go live, so you will never see a better time to get in on this one, than now.
Activity: 728

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Veles to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Veles Pay:
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4553 -u VRv9PcviEf246NC6tPuD3aZ8XrZ1hneGuC -p c=VLS 
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3636 -u VRKu5cdk5zKRbHMxp13KLEdBwZLgcBz5CW -p c=VLS
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u VS3y1FQApbAoC8XH1GcfEz8Dy5JtrdntnK -p c=VLS
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3333 -u VHxqrqZ83GCQX6d7x88xDBqguX8nEK9Pm3 -p c=VLS
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u VZWYUUb5XS4CLSocKSVRxVEJv9tWAj6pwe -p c=VLS

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4553 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3636 -u VRKu5cdk5zKRbHMxp13KLEdBwZLgcBz5CW -p c=BTC
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u VS3y1FQApbAoC8XH1GcfEz8Dy5JtrdntnK -p c=BTC
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3333 -u VHxqrqZ83GCQX6d7x88xDBqguX8nEK9Pm3 -p c=BTC
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u VZWYUUb5XS4CLSocKSVRxVEJv9tWAj6pwe -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4553 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3636 -u VRKu5cdk5zKRbHMxp13KLEdBwZLgcBz5CW -p c=LTC
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u VS3y1FQApbAoC8XH1GcfEz8Dy5JtrdntnK -p c=LTC
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3333 -u VHxqrqZ83GCQX6d7x88xDBqguX8nEK9Pm3 -p c=LTC
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u VZWYUUb5XS4CLSocKSVRxVEJv9tWAj6pwe -p c=LTC

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

http://zergpool.com/yaamp/ui/css/zergpool_small.png  
 You can now mine Veles at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:

Code:

Code:

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

Thanks!

I added your info to our pool-announcements section in our Discord channel.

Maybe it's a good idea to join our Discord as well?  https://discord.gg/DqV9H53
Activity: 1022

You can now mine Veles at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Code:

Code:

Code:

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin