Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VENOTY [VNTY] - Children Development Through Creativity - page 10. (Read 2582 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
How can you beat all the free educational materials for children that are available in App Store or Google Play, youtube and many other free online resources? How can you entice parents that don't know how to deal with crypto use your platform for the development of their kids?

Our application is also free and free of advertising, it will include all the educational materials that you will not have to change or install other applications. We are trying to offer a diversified content.
At the time of launch, the application will have an educational tutorial in cryptocurrency.
Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions please let us now!

Your project is look interesting, but i dont understand what does it mean by educational tutorial in cryptocurrency, honestly i dont really understand what that mean. Is that tutorial for parent to use the app in crypto or what?

The crypto world is not as simplistic as it seems and we try through tutorials a simpler transition. When a parent will create their account in the application, they will automatically create a Venoty address and a tutorial on what crypto means, how it can be used, how it can change from crypto to fiat and vice versa.We will show that the interactions that will be made in the Venoty application and market will be very known for users. For example using the VNT coin, is like using real money on a web banking account. Paying a bill with real money is like paying with VNT. It will be very familliar.
You know that the brain asociate action as known if something similar happend allready. It will be just simple like that.

Yes its look simple, and easy to use. I expect that people/parents who using this platform will quickly understand. Because how its work is so similar on daily life.

As we know, crypto world is so complicated and its hard to be understand by ordinary people. And i think Venoty make this platform for make it easier for use. great
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
How can you beat all the free educational materials for children that are available in App Store or Google Play, youtube and many other free online resources? How can you entice parents that don't know how to deal with crypto use your platform for the development of their kids?

Our application is also free and free of advertising, it will include all the educational materials that you will not have to change or install other applications. We are trying to offer a diversified content.
At the time of launch, the application will have an educational tutorial in cryptocurrency.

Your project is look interesting, but i dont understand what does it mean by educational tutorial in cryptocurrency, honestly i dont really understand what that mean. Is that tutorial for parent to use the app in crypto or what?

The crypto world is not as simplistic as it seems and we try through tutorials a simpler transition. When a parent will create their account in the application, they will automatically create a Venoty address and a tutorial on what crypto means, how it can be used, how it can change from crypto to fiat and vice versa.We will show that the interactions that will be made in the Venoty application and market will be very known for users. For example using the VNT coin, is like using real money on a web banking account. Paying a bill with real money is like paying with VNT. It will be very familliar.
You know that the brain asociate action as known if something similar happend allready. It will be just simple like that.

Activity: 16
how much the hard cap and soft cap from this project ?
then, what will happend if this project doesn't reach the soft cap?
you can see softcap and hardcap on the website and visit their whitepaper to know more about this project

i think the softcap 1m and hardcap 3m is just only for pre sale stage, the team didnt announce final target for the complete of ico sale stage.

Yup Its just only for warming up, durung this difficult situation for crypto, and image sure the Venoty could reach the presale target.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
you can see softcap and hardcap on the website and visit their whitepaper to know more about this project

i think the softcap 1m and hardcap 3m is just only for pre sale stage, the team didnt announce final target for the complete of ico sale stage.
Activity: 90
Good way to transfer digital currency . i appreciate your idea.
Excellent concept! It is at the same time an easy and wonderful way to introduce our young generation to finance, which let acknowledge it... is not the funniest part of growing up! and at the same time to make them responsible about managing and even earning their own money! Again excellent concept! More than ready!
Activity: 374
Merit: 2
Activity: 403
Activity: 16
the Venoty bring a whole new way of educating our children, and bring brighter future for them with combining crypto P2P system and E-Learning for our child.
Interesting. I think i have to viewing the Whitepaper more again. I hope that is a right.

yup, it lied on web site and of course the full explanation are on whitepaper, just to make sure you to dont forget to become a part of this good project.
Activity: 546
i think this ico project will bring something new with P2P system, wich will designed for responsible parents who want to educated their child with creative way.

youre right, the platform itself was customized in accordance with the needs of the child, with its own content, it would be the perfect tool to guide the child into his or her own personal development process.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
i think this ico project will bring something new with P2P system, wich will designed for responsible parents who want to educated their child with creative way.
Activity: 153

Activity: 224
the team in this project prepares all the sales for this project well and carefully, then it must be more intensive and promote this project so that more and more are confident and interested in this project so that the sales can achieve satisfactorily targeted results.

Yes i think they do that for this project. As i know, there is not many app parenting, and i think the team take this opportunity to make some this project that usefull for parenting, and also its look like much fun for children. With many features offered, i preety sure this is will be liked by parents and kids
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
the team in this project prepares all the sales for this project well and carefully, then it must be more intensive and promote this project so that more and more are confident and interested in this project so that the sales can achieve satisfactorily targeted results.
copper member
is your site not working? 404 error

Yes, the website is working and has no restriction!

Website is working now without restriction!
For more information please contact us.

Thank you.
copper member

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Italian translation reserved
copper member

After several investigations, I saw that users using OS  linux based have this problem. we're trying to fix it as soon as possible.
Thank You!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: