Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔻 VENTRIX 🔻 Public ANN 🔻 Investment Group Token 🔻 Pure PoS 🔻 - page 4. (Read 17882 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i cant find wallet or souce
Activity: 1
exchange yobit.net added a coin ventrix (vntx) for trading on the site, as there is a very profitable investment for this currency, 10% + every day investbox
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
any bounty media social dev !!  Cheesy

This is not a new project, the ICO was over some times ago, I think it doesn't get real community support to move the project forward
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
any bounty media social dev !!  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Any pool mining for VENTRIX?
no pool this pure pos coin , and this shitcoin was listed on shit exchange  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Any pool mining for VENTRIX?
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
January 31st to today, only 11 posts???

Even though the coin listed and trading on exchanges, very strange!!!

Don't worry there is nothing strange here,it is just another YoShit exchange scamcoin added to make some money over their customers. They will just sell this shit down to 0 sats.
Activity: 672
January 31st to today, only 11 posts???

Even though the coin listed and trading on exchanges, very strange!!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Any bounty program Dev?

Thanks
Activity: 616
Activity: 33
To answer a few questions posted in the thread I want to clarify that the ICO is over it took place between the members of the investment group in December 2016. The token will be tradable soon on a public exchange. Holding the token at the moment has no benefits for others than the member of the groups so we are not here to sell anything just to make a public announcement, about the possibility of a dividend paying asset the majority of shareholders will decide.
Lastly a very important subject, we are not looking to attract new members to the group at the moment, we made joining possible since Ventrix token is also publicly available, and it would have been illogical to keep the group closed when it's token is public, but attracting new members is not an explicit goal.
Activity: 44
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
total suply ventrix coin is very much, until reach 1 billion coin
how much premine ? 100%
and when open ico selling use escrow or not, and any bounty
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
This sounds weird to pay high amount as membership there. I would to know the benefits of membership for this group.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
can you show some proof of the success of the group in previous investments? And i dont rly understand what i get if I buy into the group or buy the token
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
1. This thread is not moderated....

2. IDEEA is actually written IDEA

3. 1 Billion Tokens.....no thanks

4. gmail address?.....one would have thought that if one is running an investment group, one would have enough funds to get their own bloody personalised email addy.....

5.. SCAM

6.  Kiss
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Where to buy?

Could you please give us more information about Ventrix Investment Group?

Where registered? What kind of investments you do.

Give us your website please.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Is VENTRIX already traded on a public exchange? Which one? I would like to invest in it. Is the ICO still going?
Pages:
Jump to: