Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Veritium - Token with Quarterly Dividend Payout - page 24. (Read 14832 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
It is a bit hard to apply, not hard actually, it asks too much, other airdrop does not ask for that much.

I am a bit interested.
1. Eco friendly mining? What does it mean ? Solar energy will be used instead of William Gilbert's electricity. Seems proitable. But I am more interested with the term "Renewable"
I just want to tell that we hardly can use very tiny percentage of Solar energy and Some what it is free and unlimited. So it will be great to hear from the admin/dev about the term renewable  
2. They will share dividend  

I have followed all steps and am in to the airdrop

I think it is a good question. I am also not a tech guy. BTW, what is mining ? I have seen some videos in youtube. They mine coins ? What does it mean? how a hardware can mine ? And they say mining is not more profitable. then how do you run this project?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
it is so owesome Grin Grin
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Good luck guys, project looks very good. Thailand is good location for mines with green heat management technology.
I like this idea, will invest.
Activity: 27
Exciting mining opportunity good concept
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Finally this looks like something viable again, with a somewhat sound business plan and a concept. All the best guys!
Activity: 392
I think it's the main here what crypto to mine for big profit
looked throw the team there are all good at business and economic, tech-savvy in crypto
Activity: 322
Nice concept, if I'm correct this project can help people save electric while compare mining with other company. Try to invest a few ETH see how  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
Good luck  Wink
Activity: 38
Great project dev, I love what you are doing and I want to be a. Part of this great project and ready to make investments. I want to know of the prospects on investments.
Activity: 378
On which exchanges will the token be sold?
Activity: 490
took part in Pre-sale. cool

50% Bonus
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
hi , i am now following this project, good luck dev !
Activity: 98
Succes for this project dev . Good luck
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
Its great project
Activity: 40
Awesome, It looks like a good project. So ı joined and waiting for news. Best Wishes
Activity: 448
hard rules for airdrop, joined, hope the token will rice much
Activity: 126
I am new to cryptocurrency, but I am very enthusiastic to follow the development of Veritium. and I hope you give me the opportunity to be able to enliven and support Veritium. thank you... Cool Cool
Activity: 684
thanx you dev
Activity: 145
Joined the giveaway! Good luck with the project!
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I really like this project.

This team did a good job.

Thank you very much
Pages:
Jump to: