Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Versus Project | Blockchain in Bussiness | Skein | POW/POS/Masternodes | - page 3. (Read 19456 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
Discord, explorer, website, twitter are all down.. I guess another scam exit

really ? i was about to buy some coins from graviex
already I think this project does contain elements not good, luckily I did not have time to join this project
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
Hypothetically, if I could get most of the files back up is there interest in the community to reboot this?

What's the point? Who wants another useless shitcoin? There are thousands already...

agreed, doesnt make sense to have takeover to be just another shit coin among the others. takeover has lost it's appeal. now, the scammers, will focus on tiered mn, just watch... before was mn and high roi as the main feature, now it'll be tiered mn, we have three listed on mn online... there're others, but soon we will see a LOT of them coming... for the suckers that lost money on it, well, just forget that shit and go on.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hypothetically, if I could get most of the files back up is there interest in the community to reboot this?

What's the point? Who wants another useless shitcoin? There are thousands already...
Activity: 6
Activity: 1
Is there any chance to takeover the project without Versus github? Same thing happened to Ferrum, probably the same guy. The Ferrum community is working on a solution. They will probably revive the Ferrum coin.

Its what I'd like to see happen. A friend of mine downloaded most of the github before it poofed. There is always the possibility of it turning around with the right people and time comitment, but the stupid trolling by some people is not necessary.
Activity: 5
Is there any chance to takeover the project without Versus github? Same thing happened to Ferrum, probably the same guy. The Ferrum community is working on a solution. They will probably revive the Ferrum coin.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
darn Why is anybody still buying this?
Activity: 27
SCAM....  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just deleted his GitHub ! what a f*cker ! And website down

Epic 5 days SCAM ! much worst than VegaCoin, holy Crap !
That guy that is willing to help is running a great project with great community. This is what he wrote:
I am giving away free coins
Upto 25k of Fuloos
Worth $250 as per today’s value
But you have to be an active part of my Fuloos community
Or telegram and Discord
And on all the social media platforms
That’s all I am asking
I am working build my community while helping others

His project:
https://www.fuloos.org/about.php
Hi guys. All you that are stuck with Versus and suffered this scam. I found someone that offered help. Please join the Telegram channel: https://t.me/savemyinvestment
Activity: 27
VegaCoin Sh*t some like that  Roll Eyes

Why screwed like that ?!  Shocked
Activity: 92
scam i guess the developer made huge amount of money.....why they do it.....
Activity: 75
glad i did my research, i was about to buy too, but not any more.
Activity: 3
R.I.P. This Coin . I almost buy this coin today..
I created a discord channel if someone wants to say something about what happened. https://discord.gg/Z9SGJUB

Why did you delete it?
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Since the birth of this coin, we felt it may be the same guy as the one behind Ferrum... And it probably was...
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Currently, Versus has extremely high monthly earnings for its investors.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/VRE/
However, the real problem is how long will it last till the ROI plummet when more significant masternodes locked in Versus network.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1

They are really, really cheap right now.  Grin
Activity: 68

Pages:
Jump to: