Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️ VFCash - New CPU Mining Algorithm finders-keepers ⚡️⚡️ - page 2. (Read 1381 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello from me if you are interested i can make the translations for VFCash to Greek Language !
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
After reading this, I can only say one thing that I almost can not say, I did not understand what the idea of your project, how it will be useful to the public
they as I understand you want to keep current mining on CPUs. because asiki flooded all, and work on almost all algorithms
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
After reading this, I can only say one thing that I almost can not say, I did not understand what the idea of your project, how it will be useful to the public
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Code:
./compile.sh
rm: cannot remove 'coin': No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove '/usr/bin/coin': No such file or directory
./compile.sh: line 5: gcc: command not found
cp: cannot stat 'coin': No such file or directory
chmod: cannot access '/usr/bin/coin': No such file or directory
Compiled and Installed /usr/bin/coin and /var/log/vfc ;)
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
VF Cash is a Cryptocurrency project that started on the 23rd of April 2019,it has no Proof-of-Work (POW) rather it has a transaction rate limit per address / public key of three seconds. This prevents the sender or the receiver of a transaction from making any further transactions during this period.
copper member
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
VF.CASH (VFC)

VF Cash is the most efficient IoT Cryptocurrency project, at the current point in time VF Cash uses only 1.8 MB of memory and a maximum of 8 threads or 2 threads idle. A blockchain file that grows at a rate 76% less than Bitcoin.

VF.CASH running with new mining algorithm - 'finders-keepers', currently support CPU mining, you find addresses that have specific patterns in them, by also having the private key that created the address you can transfer the contents of the address to one of your addresses before anyone else.
Mining can be performed completely offline, you only need access to the web wallet minimum to transfer the balance to a private address. Mined private keys are saved in your data directory and printed to the console.

• Free transactions
  • Fast to setup
  • Decentalised
  • Lightweight

# Please Join Official telegram group for any enquiries.

Pages:
Jump to: