Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 219. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Moolah @moolah_io 
Coins not currently on @MintPalExchange or our core platform are welcome to submit a proposal to [email protected] for consideration.

Did you contact moolah? @btcdrak

We were already on their radar before this post, they tweeted https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/502114772423565313. The more community bug them, the more chance they will pay attention.

I will also tweet to molaah, and please other member of community do the same,
molaah lost so much value, now Bittrex is number 1 exchange but still it will be good if we will add in Mintpal.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I'm going to devote a few hours tomorrow to providing some roadmap and milestones, and let you all know what has been going on behind the scenes. There's a lot to cover.

Buying VIA tonight

Your all welcome.
Activity: 240
wow seems like this next update will be HUGE
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm going to devote a few hours tomorrow to providing some roadmap and milestones, and let you all know what has been going on behind the scenes. There's a lot to cover.

looking forward to this.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
What caused the small spike in value? Didn't see any reason

my 7 VIA purchase , kidding kidding.. humor is important  Cool

yay! getting closer.. 287.23107775 VIA
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
What caused the small spike in value? Didn't see any reason
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
bought 7 VIA at 0.0020 BTC old school trading low but consistent amounts
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
Good times for bagholders like me!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Moolah @moolah_io 
Coins not currently on @MintPalExchange or our core platform are welcome to submit a proposal to [email protected] for consideration.

We were already on their radar before this post, they tweeted https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/502114772423565313. The more community bug them, the more chance they will pay attention.
Activity: 840
Moolah @moolah_io 

Activity: 101
I had the pleasure of speaking with Drak, and he's very dedicated to this project and to the overall success.

I can say that progress is not at all stalled, and look forward to the roadmap and other updates.

Activity: 443
Activity: 728
spread the word, VIAcoin updates tomorrow!  BUY BUY BUY!
Proof please?
Activity: 112
Oh,come on,i just miss another low price!!!
Activity: 240
spread the word, VIAcoin updates tomorrow!  BUY BUY BUY!
Activity: 840
damn, I should buy more below 25k, now a rally is coming
Activity: 182

BUY SIGNAL
Activity: 109

Buying VIA tonight
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Appreciate it, as well as your willingness to be open to outside input.  There is definitely a lot of relaxed confidence on this thread but it is good to get all level set with status and where we are going.  To the extent we as a community are better able to articulate how VIA and XCH are advantageous to other alternatives (some of which are getting a ton of funding), its current use cases, and where it is headed, the better we will be able to spread  the brand and ensure it wins out in the end.

Glad to see you've empowered masternode to help with some communications.  He has built some solid credibility with his posting and long-term views and experiences.
legendary
Activity: 1064
We're about 95% there fixing the UI/UX issues with https://clearwallet.co/. Stopping for the night now.  Issues with balances and VIA orders on the exchange seem to have been resolved although there are a couple more edge cases to look at. If you discover any problems, please drop me a PM.
Jump to: