Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 51. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
FUD FUD
Thanks for the link scambust. Even Buterin is joining the discussion. Well, so Via is interesting enough for 1st rate devs. He links to his blog mentioning ungoing research needs to be done concerning slow(btc) and fast(example: via/dgb) blocktimes. https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/09/14/on-slow-and-fast-block-times/
Buterin: 'fast block times are a fast block time solution, not a scalability solution.'
The questions asked:
- What is the Via-blocksize?
- what is the TPS-capacity? (what is TPS?)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD They are all liars. Drak and Peter Todd won't scam people.  Grin
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/425ihq/someone_calls_out_btcdrak_and_peter_todd_for/
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Activity: 707
Merit: 505

Here come the cheap coin trolls...
right on schedule.
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Yo, bagholders!

Are you ready to dump before the Viacoin halving? Don't forget to sell everything during the hype.  Grin

Where would it dump too? What's there to take? No logic behind your statement.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Yo, bagholders!

Are you ready to dump before the Viacoin halving? Don't forget to sell everything during the hype.  Grin
grv
Activity: 177
if my calculations are correct, thats in a couple of days (24.1) Grin

Yes, that seems about right.

thanks for all the information you provided
i just plugged these into spreadsheet to see how it would progress :p
for example by 21.1.2027 subsidy halving should drop to 119 sats - thats 0.7832 via for entire subsidy period - 182.5 days Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Yes, that seems about right.
grv
Viacoin Core 0.10.8 Released. Hard Fork upgrade

https://github.com/viacoin/viacoin/releases/tag/v0.10.8

Subsidy halving starts from block 1971001

To upgrade simply back up your wallet.dat and install the new version.

Viacoin Core 0.10.8 Released. Hard Fork upgrade

https://github.com/viacoin/viacoin/releases/tag/v0.10.8

Subsidy halving starts from block 1971001

To upgrade simply back up your wallet.dat and install the new version.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Peter Todd now claiming "they" hired him to work on Bitcoin, not Viacoin.
Do your homework sir. I give you a 'secret' code: CLTV

Which Drak eventually admitted was intended for Bitcoin all along with VIA acting as the fundraiser vehicle, I must ask again where are the features for Viacoin-only to make it stand out?

How long can a coin ride on the bragging rights of adding one BIP to the Bitcoin network? There are alts there with tens of dozens of great new features and they didn't get a $500k ICO, many are languishing on the exchanges with no buyers because people like weekly shitcoins to gamble with.

What is there of value inside Viacoin and what will its value be in the future with a dev who only comes around once in a blue moon like a John with his mistress?
Peter Todd now claiming "they" hired him to work on Bitcoin, not Viacoin.
Do your homework sir. I give you a 'secret' code: CLTV
https://twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/688043887408099329

Peter Todd now claiming "they" hired him to work on Bitcoin, not Viacoin. I thought it was just Drak who paid him, now it is "they"? Who is this shadowy group? And why did Drak lie to us that he hired Peter Todd to work on Viacoin?

This MUST be answered Drak! You OWE it to your investors! Now that you are in the elite Bitcoin circle you could at least throw some bread crumbs to the community who helped you get there.

I think you're reading it wrong. Nice try though "Truthful" .. part of that is being true to yourself and not harm others.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/688043887408099329

Peter Todd now claiming "they" hired him to work on Bitcoin, not Viacoin. I thought it was just Drak who paid him, now it is "they"? Who is this shadowy group? And why did Drak lie to us that he hired Peter Todd to work on Viacoin?

This MUST be answered Drak! You OWE it to your investors! Now that you are in the elite Bitcoin circle you could at least throw some bread crumbs to the community who helped you get there.
pretty much every alt on craptsy got their wallet either emptied/stolen or is locked/frozen (until craptsy is declared bankrupt/liquidated and assets sold off which will take years, look how long its taking to process gox fiasco)

I left 146 LTC at Cryptsy Sad
A month ago I had a chance to withdraw some VIA at Cryptsy and that was a matter of minutes, before the process was finished. Fast and smooth.
Now all trades are suspended as I understand.
chaos in the btc community, viacoin's time to shine?

*implements technical updates before bitcoin core
*high security hashrate thanks to merge mining
*fast transaction time
*scrypt algorithm
*clearwallet.co (which is fkn amazing even though the certificate is invalid right now)

is there a hard coded block size limit?
grv
Ah, I'm using bittrex. I saw on the blog that btc and ltc were taken, didn't know via withdrawals were frozen there. Stopped using cryptsy years ago, user interface was not to my liking Sad

pretty much every alt on craptsy got their wallet either emptied/stolen or is locked/frozen (until craptsy is declared bankrupt/liquidated and assets sold off which will take years, look how long its taking to process gox fiasco)
Ah, I'm using bittrex. I saw on the blog that btc and ltc were taken, didn't know via withdrawals were frozen there. Stopped using cryptsy years ago, user interface was not to my liking Sad
grv
At least no Viacoin taken on Cryptsy Wink

are you sure? last time i checked the order books there were maybe even 1 million coins if not more trapped on craptsy

anyone knows craptsy wallet addresses?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
At least no Viacoin taken on Cryptsy Wink
Viacoin withdrawal working in cryptsy?
Pages:
Jump to: