Author

Topic: [ANN] Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast - page 136. (Read 381911 times)

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
Nice work dev. Keep working and $VIA will be a top 10 coin before you know it. Beautiful ann by the way.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Well done RNR.

You have really turned things into high gear for VIA. Also about time for a new ANN
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
This coin definitely belongs in the top 50. We will see where it goes.
Up or down doesn't matter as long as the general trend stays up. Don't let swings get the hold of you. We're in for a good ride!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Nice new ann Romano! Great work! We are all proud of you! Let's bring back VIA where belongs! Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
What about those who still have XCH from the original Viacoin??

Whats going on with ClearingHouse??
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Dump it

Just looking at your recent posts, you apparently call everything a scam except CURECOIN... I will just add you to the ignore list.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Many altcoins made 5x, 10x... but with no fundamentals, time is coming for Viacoin too and it will not stop easily Smiley
Activity: 29
Very solid ANN, I'm excited to see an actual implementation of segwit and the LN since it looks like we likely won't get that on Bitcoin for a spell. I was one of the original ICO investors in VIA--it's nice to see this project under the helm of better leadership, and moving beyond its tainted past. Excited to watch Romano work!
Activity: 36
Via has shown amazing progress since Romano took over, great job so far and only expecting more!
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
 Segwit | Lightning Network,good,When  it begin
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Awesome work Romano, keep it up! I'm sure this coin has great things to come!
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Excellent work! I fully support romanornr in this! Smiley
Activity: 9
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
It's working its way up!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Twitter: @AndreTeaPanda
Great Coin! Very excited about it
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Romano is doing a great job.
He might not have been very active on bitcointalk,but on twitter he is making things move.And they always move in a positive direction.
VIA is looking really good and I'm 100% sure it is going to be even better.
Go VIA,go Romano.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 5
Love this coin!! It seems like you guys are constantly developing and have a really clear roadmap to work towards. As a trader, this gives me confidence and I will buying in on the Exchanges to help support you.
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
New Viacoin OP, awesome, is the old Viacoin OP locked now? I am glad to see a brand new viacoin.
Old Ann is locked now. This is the new Ann.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Bring back some memories. I even mined some of them using video cards.
Jump to: