Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš™๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–[ANN] VINโˆžCHAIN๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–VEHICLE HISTORY ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš– - page 73. (Read 36874 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 10
Great work! Read your whitepaper and I have a question. What information will I see in the history?
You will see all the detailed information about the vehicle: history of accidents; vehicleโ€™s make, model, engine and year; if the car was stolen or not; safety recalls; mileage and other. To know more what is included in the report please check this link with vin report sample https://www.epicvin.com/en/sample-vin-history-report
Can I pay in US dollars or should I buy some ETH first?
On pre-ico stage only Ethereum will be available. Closer to ICO you will get other payment methods in your account.
Whatโ€™s the best way to grab some tokens with a discount?
You should participate in our PRE-ICO which is held on 1 December and will end on 24 of December. You can get tokens there with 50% discount.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have just read your whitepaper. Very impressive project. Do I need to register on your website to participate in Pre-sale for early investors?
How will you store your data?
All the data about vehicle history will be stored on servers. Hashes will be stored in blockchain. And hashes will confirm the immutability of information. If you need detailed description please check our whitepaper
Yes, we do. We have a team which is in car business since 2007.

yeah, very detailed response.. ย Cheesy
Sorry.ย  Smiley
For example, we are partners with Autoinspect.us LLC. They have a great experience in vehicle history business.
Besides, one of our strategic partners is the founder of A Better Bid Car Auction. They sell thousands of vehicles there so they have a perfect experience as well.

We already have a team of advisors: Richard Patterson, Stanislav Polozov and Oleg Khovayko. You can find some information about them on our website: vinchain.io
The next conference we participate. Moontec 2017

Being the largest conference that appreciates the growth of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, Moontec 17 is the ideal platform to further launch our project. Every year since its establishment in 2014, Moontec 17 has given a chance to top 10 start-ups to pitch their idea to investors through the Moonrise Festival. Well, this year we were shortlisted and made to the top 10 candidates. Therefore, we are going to participate in the Moonrise 2017 startup competition.

Moonrise is the key blockchain startup competition in Northern Europe. This year, itโ€™s hosted in Tallinn, where leading blockchain experts are gathering for the annual Moontec conference. The main agenda of this conference will be to discuss the hottest questions around cryptocurrencies, DLT, blockchain and their implementation in various industries. Their aim is to find the most innovative early-stage blockchain startups and connect them with a global network of investors to provide them with both financial and business support.

This year 2017, the conference will be held on the December, 5. It is organized by Moontec 17 which is the largest conference in Northern Europe, devoted to cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and its implementation in various industries. We are excited because we will be interacting with some of the brightest minds from various parts of the world, who are eager to drive the industry further just like us. At the conference, the main audience will be people and companies interested in the blockchain technology and its implementation in existing business processes.

The Moonrise startup competition will be proudly hosted in Tallinn โ€“ the capital of Europeโ€™s innovative technology. Follow our news to know how we perform on the stage among other top 10 startups. Donโ€™t miss our success!
Pages:
Jump to: