Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 2. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
The trade volumes are low again on bittrex.

BC and MM if you guys could reach to an agreement and plan a strategy on how to take this project ahead then it would be helpful .

I assure you Vior is being considered and has a viable valuable place in the world, cc community and for Kore.
 Smiley
The Viorcoin community can do their part to do whatever it takes to keep Vior from being delis Ted and to rally those who will become a team for Viorcoin listing what skills they could donate their time to as well as ideas and suggestions for promotion s and marketing etc.

Sincerely,

MikeMike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update and as you seem to be in the know, at least more than the average holder here, could you elaborate a bit more before I decide to buy to help keep it listed..

By the way, your and bc s efforts are much appreciated

It doesn't even have to be detailed info, but have you guys managed to get in contact with vior dev for instance?

Hiya,
Believe me I think if BC was contacted by the Voir Dev you'd know asap, same with me.

The Vior Community needs to collaborate and do what they can.
As much as possible should be done by the Community rather than
expecting the ones doing the most to do everything.

We had this problem in the Kore Community as well and a long time ago
I was part of the problem. Lots of suggestions, ideas and possible solutions
but I did not act.

People here need to step up to the plate. Next to the Dev a coins community
could very well be the next most important thing.

BC and I both have overflowing plates right now. Both Communities know that
so it's time for ones to pick up the ball and bring it as far as they can.
We'd sure appreciate the help and is an encouragement to the Communities.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

MM

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
hey guys.

Im unsure whether there is enough interest at this point but if there is

ill tell you guys the plan im considerring.

here is a copy of a post i sent to rakesh recently

the route im thinking of taking is
1) get everone to switch back to the wallet before the gateway was implented.
2) create an exterior voip network that will accept viorcoin
3) create a payment gateway where people can either buy voip minutes or buy viorcoin at a discounted rate in comparison to the voip cost.

it would have been nice to have had the gateway implemented in the wallet, but without the code im afraid we would have to start over and find a high quality coder.

It will take me quite some time to get this rolling though, I have a lot of things on my plate atm.(dont expect miracles, unless there is someone with more skill than me who wants to take on this project)

perhaps we can get the community together to work on this.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
It is really amazing that is has come to this (and comes to it again and again): If you don't CREATE volume, VIOR will lose it's ONLY value at the moment, which is his listing on  Bittrex. Have you smart holders of the coin ever heard of selling to yourselves?Huh

ohhh emmm Geee....
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

BC and MM if you guys could reach to an agreement and plan a strategy on how to take this project ahead then it would be helpful .

I assure you Vior is being considered and has a viable valuable place in the world, cc community and for Kore.
 Smiley
The Viorcoin community can do their part to do whatever it takes to keep Vior from being delis Ted and to rally those who will become a team for Viorcoin listing what skills they could donate their time to as well as ideas and suggestions for promotion s and marketing etc.

Sincerely,

MikeMike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update and as you seem to be in the know, at least more than the average holder here, could you elaborate a bit more before I decide to buy to help keep it listed..

By the way, your and bc s efforts are much appreciated

It doesn't even have to be detailed info, but have you guys managed to get in contact with vior dev for instance?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Smiley
The Viorcoin community can do their part to do whatever it takes to keep Vior from being delisted and to rally those who will become a team for Viorcoin listing what skills they could donate their time to as well as ideas and suggestions for promotions and marketing etc.

Sincerely,

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Yes, plz , lets take some action on this.

Thank you.

Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Chinedum is not a very common name.

All i'm saying
None of that will matter in time.
Activity: 728
Chinedum is not a very common name.

All i'm saying
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Just wanted to let everyone know about the connection between Viorcoin, Xcloudcoin, Vidioshare and Bitstake, beware who you give your money to

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1041206

He didn't make Vior, Vior actually had a real Dev who DELIVERED MULTIPLE TIMES and PROMPTLY. Don't include Vior in that shit storm of scam coins. I knew vidio was bad from just reading the Ann and so on.

True,
However the fact remains they are making it evident they have left the coin.
Reasons don't matter especially if they are not communicated through PM
to those who have a sincere interest to see the coin succeed.
As with KoreCoin these Devs are more a hindrance in the long run
to the Communities and alt coins in general leaving a trail
of devastation in broken promises, stolen BTC, stolen ideas etc.
Sure I respect their abilities to get things done or to do the coding
but even that is now lost.
One thing I will always be grateful for is that if it was not for kore
then the projects we are working on may have never come to be
and eventually it's going to go full circle...
 Wink Grin

+1 Mike, Any coin/project is really only as good as the community behind it and likely to survive regardless of how skilled the Dev is in coding it.

Both KoreCoin and Viorcoin are incredibly innovative compared to the seemingly relentless, almost daily announcements of copy/paste coins which are released with the sole intention of making a quick buck.

I would encourage people who are looking at Alt coins and Crypto in general to pay more attention and to support projects which bring new ideas to the table.

It's a sorry state of affairs at the moment with so many ICO/crowdfunded coins which are abandoned as soon as investors have parted with their money.

In the grand scheme of things, us Bitcointalk members are a tiny minority but we can potentially make a big difference.

I agree, Vior IS a GREAT coin, it was working! Is the original dev in contact with anyone at all? If yes, then lets pool some funds and find a new dev to continue. We pay him/her in Vior. Honestly Vior is worthless in a few weeks if nothing happens so might as well use the coins to pay a new guy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Just wanted to let everyone know about the connection between Viorcoin, Xcloudcoin, Vidioshare and Bitstake, beware who you give your money to

He didn't make Vior, Vior actually had a real Dev who DELIVERED MULTIPLE TIMES and PROMPTLY. Don't include Vior in that shit storm of scam coins. I knew vidio was bad from just reading the Ann and so on.

True,
 Wink Grin

+1 Mike, Any coin/project is really only as good as the community behind it and likely to survive regardless of how skilled the Dev is in coding it.

Both KoreCoin and Viorcoin are incredibly innovative compared to the seemingly relentless, almost daily announcements of copy/paste coins which are released with the sole intention of making a quick buck.

I would encourage people who are looking at Alt coins and Crypto in general to pay more attention and to support projects which bring new ideas to the table.

It's a sorry state of affairs at the moment with so many ICO/crowdfunded coins which are abandoned as soon as investors have parted with their money.

In the grand scheme of things, us Bitcointalk members are a tiny minority but we can potentially make a big difference.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
One thing that never helped anything nor anyone is stupid wishful thinking. Both these projects, VIOR and KORE are DONE! tHOSE WHO WISHFUL THINK AND PLEAD AND KISS ASS SO THE DEVS WILL "TURN OVER" THE CODE, are not helping anything, they are just spreading false hopes (to call it something). FACT is these projects are stalled, abandoned and, at the moment, without any progression nor future. Admitting these clear, evident facts, would put an end to a wasteful phase. Next should be evaluating what it is, in the form of assets, real ones, that the "community" REALLY has and, with that in mind, push forward if there's enough support to warrant it and using the current distribution of coins as a guide to distribute whatever project, if any, emerges from these disasters. No one is going to "turn over" anything. Now, from that reality, is there a way for this community to go forward in any manner? I don't believe so, but I could be (and hopefully I am) wrong.

I agree and it's time to move forward being proactive with ideas, efforts, time, and/or money.
If anyone thinks they have what it takes in the time to contribute then PM me to come on board
otherwise we are no better than these promising Devs.

This is one of the best quotes I've seen recently:

"Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people."
legendary
Activity: 1162
One thing that never helped anything nor anyone is stupid wishful thinking. Both these projects, VIOR and KORE are DONE! tHOSE WHO WISHFUL THINK AND PLEAD AND KISS ASS SO THE DEVS WILL "TURN OVER" THE CODE, are not helping anything, they are just spreading false hopes (to call it something). FACT is these projects are stalled, abandoned and, at the moment, without any progression nor future. Admitting these clear, evident facts, would put an end to a wasteful phase. Next should be evaluating what it is, in the form of assets, real ones, that the "community" REALLY has and, with that in mind, push forward if there's enough support to warrant it and using the current distribution of coins as a guide to distribute whatever project, if any, emerges from these disasters. No one is going to "turn over" anything. Now, from that reality, is there a way for this community to go forward in any manner? I don't believe so, but I could be (and hopefully I am) wrong.
Activity: 728
Can someone please add me to the slack
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

True,
 Wink Grin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I don't think that will matter much in the future... If ethical responsible people become involved.
But thanks for the heads up!
 Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Hey guys, I've missed you! You're the happiest crypto community, even when things seem a bit sour!  Cheesy I'm happy too, because I know that our VOIP coin community will sooner or later be a great success. I had a very busy "vacation" where I did almost no relaxing, because I'm trying to setup more crypto businesses and educate the world about BTC and VIOR. I'd like to know if anyone can contact the Dev so we can get this rolling, any way to reach him through more direct ways would be lovely. I'll try to get involved on Slack, but I'm ridiculously busy with catching up, my channel, work, family, blah blah, don't think I can add another to-do thing on my plate every day. Mind you it's been a side goal for me to get involved on Slack for a while. Anyway, I'm happy to chat here or through PMs. I'm still in contact with that brilliant developer and business man and once we are ready to salvage Vior, I will give him a call if need be to take us back on track. Otherwise, I'm happy to support our old Dev if he would stop hiding under a rock for whatever reason. I'm thinking of throwing the idea at my Dev of gobbling up Vior and Kore into a 3rd entity to salvage both and just continue from where we can, but I'm hoping the old Dev won't make us have to go back so many steps that we already took forward. If there's any big news, please PM me so that I get an email about it. Cheers my favorite crypto community! Love you all!  Cheesy

Im on the same page as you...

hopefully we can get the code for the working voip wallet.  or if nothing else and viorcoin dev wants to run away he could at least remove the payment gateway or allow the community to control it so we can use the existing wallet to build on.

I guess we could reuse the old wallet and start a new thread if he doesnt want to let us do that.

anyways whether we build something new or create from what we have, I am still happy to keep working on and promoting the idea of a voip coin.
Pages:
Jump to: