Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 77. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
atm calls are pegged to a floating price, though it seems that dev is creditting your account as if price was 10k
soooo

No.

woops i was wrong gateway says 1 usd =.016 vior sooo 1 vior = omg....

dont know whats up with that.

think he wrote that out backwards lol
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
How much vior do you need to make a call?.. also if the value of vior increases wouldn't that make a call cost more?..  Just a bit confusing for me atm, maybe bcos I have not tried it yet.
legendary
anyone here running windows 8.1 that hasnt subscribed yet that i can try calling?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
BTC and Vior can be independent,situation are subjective and we don't have a crystall ball

Right now BTC is too backup to crash
legendary
Im kinda worried cause if vior hit 100k but btc is 100 dollars.  Then its not good.
If btc falls vior might not succeed

might as well go invest in the dowjones.

oh wait then you have to have faith in the well being of fiat.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Im kinda worried cause if vior hit 100k but btc is 100 dollars.  Then its not good.
If btc falls vior might not succeed
legendary
this is different, its a use for the tech, even if btc falls the use of viorcoin is unarguable

and btc is close to being stuck in a short squeeze, if price goes above 375 it will jump to 500 right away.

But now is traded with btc, so more or less is related.
When bitcoin drops hard, people usually liquidate some alts, to sell btc and rebuy low later.
Its a fact xD.

TRUE.   gotta believe that there is a future in crypto as a whole, if btc dies its gonna be a while before looks this way twice.
legendary
Activity: 1036
this is different, its a use for the tech, even if btc falls the use of viorcoin is unarguable

and btc is close to being stuck in a short squeeze, if price goes above 375 it will jump to 500 right away.

But now is traded with btc, so more or less is related.
When bitcoin drops hard, people usually liquidate some alts, to sell btc and rebuy low later.
Its a fact xD.
legendary

I just finished my buy order 25K vior at 6900 sat good buy or not  Cool    Grin    Tongue

Whoa people in alt trading sure does have a lot of money

you would be crazy to think that speculatively the marketcap of this right now is less than 1million dollars

You think the fall of btc can hurt cryptos as a whole?
legendary
Activity: 1064
I just finished my buy order 25K vior at 6900 sat good buy or not  Cool    Grin    Tongue

you would be crazy to think that speculatively the marketcap of this right now is less than 1million dollars

112. th place on coinmarketcap. (whole market is $ 78,222)

Incredible  Roll Eyes

Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
WE NEED TO STOP POSTING HERE AND START ADVERTISING EVERYWHERE PLEASE GUYS LETS GET THIS COIN STARTED!!!

There is a pr campaign on facebook.
By the way i said few days ago, what about a press release.
I guess some sites will be happy about it.
Also is true that we need stronger pr.
By the way, the gateaway is just launched today.
Maybe dev needs some rest  Tongue

Yes we need a press release do we need to start a campaign to get this done or what ?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1064
I just finished my buy order 25K vior at 6900 sat good buy or not  Cool    Grin    Tongue

I just bought another 2K at 6900 sat. Lol  Cheesy
legendary
btw as of today vior dev did not peg the price it floats with the vior price, though it does seem he is crediting accounts with the extra balance....

interesting

comments on this dev?
I just finished my buy order 25K vior at 6900 sat good buy or not  Cool    Grin    Tongue

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
WE NEED TO STOP POSTING HERE AND START ADVERTISING EVERYWHERE PLEASE GUYS LETS GET THIS COIN STARTED!!!

IM DOING BOTH .

CALLING PEOPLE I KNOW WHO ARE INTO BITCOIN, POSTING ON FORUMS, AND COMING IN HERE TO CHAT.

im having so much fun tonight!!
legendary

There is a pr campaign on facebook.
By the way i said few days ago, what about a press release.
I guess some sites will be happy about it.
Also is true that we need stronger pr.
By the way, the gateaway is just launched today.
Maybe dev needs some rest  Tongue
legendary
The guys selling at these price are really losing an epic profit on their investment.
But is always good that the coins move forward
Pages:
Jump to: