Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Virtual Fork of Bitcoin - Bitcoin Minor - page 2. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hash power grew about 2300 times already Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think this is too inconvenient way to do checkpoints of blockchain. Ideally it would be to create a technology that allows you to do the same thing but within one blockchain automatically
Hash power grew about 1700 times since it is online.Another 1700 times is on the way. Smiley
Hash power  grew about 630 times since online Cheesy
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Hash power grew about 500 times since it is online Wink

What is the coin algo ? and is it only wallet mining now?
Hash power grew about 500 times since it is online Wink
Activity: 77
How to mine this any open pool and what is the algo for this and whee is the source,
Do not want to use precompiled , will build my own from source
It exploded last night.Hash power grew about 190 times.Congratulate to those early participants! The corelation is not 100% directly proportional.However,when you see the hash power grew largely,you can bet that the value of the coins you mined ealier has already increased largely at the same time.You have probably made A LOT OF MONEY by your vision and persistence when other people disregard it.You deserve every penny you made.For other people missed the earlier chance,it is FAR from too late to join.Look at the figures(i.e.hash power) of Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold.You will know that the potential and opportunity of Bitcoin Minor is still ENORMOUS.Make a wise decision and take action now!
Hash grew about 15 times since online Smiley
Activity: 42
Hash power grew 12 times already.Things go in the right direction.
Hash has grown about 10 times since it is online.Keep the mined coins safely.Early participants will get a nice return from it.
The hash power has already grown about 8 times. Other facilities of Bitcoin Minor will gradually fall into the places and make it not interior to other well established coins in anyway.
Activity: 30
Mining will be?
Activity: 27
Reserved for anything.....
good project i think its gonna be work for this,hope your success guys,keep me updated for this

Thanks. The key to success in crytocurrency is to find the right project with great potential and participate in its early stage (when other people still depise about it).Hope that you can get your nice share of Bitcoin Minor when it is still not difficult.
Do not trust a newbie's thread. It might steal your wallet and private keys.
Don't jump into "free" tokens, coins etc. first try the virustotal and scan the wallet.

Bitcoin Minor needs time to build trust,you can move out any Bitcoin first before you load the private into the wallet.You are 100 percent safe in this way
Activity: 126
good project i think its gonna be work for this,hope your success guys,keep me updated for this
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
What doest it mean - virtual fork? Will it be bitcoin's blockchain? How this coin will exactly distributed? I have more question than answers after reading of this announcement and I see that not me only.
Moreover your site does not work in TOR browser because site's security settings are incorrect.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
From a freebie, no one in their right mind and solid memory refused. This will be the same fork as BСH? And on what exchanges will be replenishment?
Pages:
Jump to: