Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VISIO COIN - ultimate video streaming & sharing platform | UNMODERATED - page 2. (Read 1888 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I make money on every investment is my money not smart?  Kiss

Why the hell would the dev post the ICO addresses if he self bought it? Why the hell would anyone post any proof?

The dev is going to be posting the ICO Bitcoin wallet with every expense given, then you guys can see every transaction and purchase made for the Visio community from cloudflare to exchange addition

Damiano is the #1 supporter of novus and vidz - where is the accounting for vidz? Where did all of the ICO money go? There is nothing to show. Visio has accounting for every millibtc.

The dev did not even need to show the addresses.

There were over 15 people who bought Visio together and supported the group. All of these people came from Vidz after being dissappointed in the scam and decided to get together to launch the #1 IPFS coin.

#1 - Damiano is an ICO investor is in VIDZ and investor in Novus. He has been trolling VISIO for the past 10 days lurking on the slack reading every single message and posting chat logs

#2 - Damiano refuses to post the slack archives where over 10 people ask for the dev to process withdrawals. He does not show any of the comments where the dev is beggig people to withdraw coins so that he can post ICO addresses

#3 - Damiano acts technical and knowledgeable but not once does he acknowledge what happened in Vidz because he bought Vidz and now owns novus. He does not own any vidz

Obviously there was ICO preference but why the HELL would the dev buy up his entire ico within the first minute if he knew itd look suspicious? No one could imagine that the ICO would get done that quickly.

All large ICO's have preferences, go see the ETH token and the kind of discounts that VC/Big boys get. There was no discount here, there was just an ability to secure your purchase and not miss out on probably the

biggest ipfs coin launched till date Smiley

WHETHER TX WAS MADE 5 M BEFORE OR .5 SECONDS AFTER, THE END RESULT WOULD HAVE BEEN EXACTLY THE SAME

Go see how many people were in the Slack DURING the open of the ICO. The TX sent on the 23 RD is dust meant to verify the system, look at the amount of the tx it wasn't .9

This is the definition of fomo and the full platform is releasing today so you guys can see why Smiley

The whole community has been watching sindren develop app for Vidz from the 10th of february despite asphyxia fucking everyone over. EVERYONE knows that sindren is the real deal and is the god dev. Everyone knows this

Look at VIDZ  - with as much money as they raised in the ICO they couldn't even enable users to add hashes into the database after over 2 months. Look at Novus - they still can't on day 1! They just push out a vidz copycat. See the new platform in a few hours Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17817739

See here, he has been putting in legitimate work for FAILED SCAM coins without receiving any incentive. This dev worked his ass off for vidz making encrypted wallet messaging, IPFS based hash storage, wallet media player etc.

No one cared about what he did, few thanked him. Now he doesn't need anyone's gratitude.

Opensource fork of PureVidz wallet with embeded player is available here..

https://github.com/Fladirmacht/vidzcoin

pls, keep in mind that it is still in alpha, and testing is in progrress, if you will have some issiues, pls pm me..
if video will not start, pls reload page with right click Smiley

enjoy..

vidz tips wallet VufAnv2PnYrKTaMzfH3MJybNMXhLH1hdc9  Wink

You guys are going to be so mad when you see how much of the Novus roadmap is finished off so quickly Smiley

Visio is going to be #1 and take everyone by storm. Have fun losers. Ill show you guys a BC pump Wink

Keep avoiding the question. Nobody is making the claim that Sindren bought the entire Visio ICO. What's being asked is was there not a coordinated effort done by several individuals to buy out the ICO assisted by Sindren as there is proof of early transactions on the blockchain as well as times suddenly being changed by him last minute. Some of these transactions predate the posting of the ICO thread itself!

You constantly prop up misinformation about VIDZ and Novus which is entirely incorrect. VIDZ prior to IPFS anyone could add magnet links and even after they moved to IPFS you could add IPFS hashes. How do you think content was being added? Even with Novus you've been able to add content to their system since whenever they launched https://gateway.novusphere.io how do you think people were adding movies?  But I digress as this topic isn't about VIDZ or Novus. It's about Visio and its lack of transparency and the questions you and Sindren refuse to answer or address. Instead of making excuses admit to your doings of blatant insider trading so we can more onto other blaring red flags Visio has.

Look at the TX on the 23rd you troll. Do you even know how to look at the blockchain?

You are look at 198abhmxJaZnNZJDNc8H4gshncgjna1ZFS  .898...

198abhmxJaZnNZJDNc8H4gshncgjna1ZFS is not even an ICO address..

https://blockchain.info/tx/76587b4e2f406379596bba8f2bda60ba87399d69ce4706feeb39bb31c4b92b98

1BMavWdyWZeWAyp8iYNgbnEF8G54wTWiqE  - IS THE ICO address. And the amount sent on the 23rd? .001 BTC

This is a TEST TX the dev asked from someone who was given preference, the ICO announcement was the next day. Why the hell would dev SELF BUY 4 days before THEN PUBLISH THE ICO ADDRESS?  Grin Grin

I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development. Since we switched to the new interface there is no moderator interface so until then it's only possible for me because of database access to approve things. At this point I'm not interested in bringing on any other developers as it is just more costly and not needed since I can do it myself. When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

"DATABASE ACCESS TO APPROVE THINGS" - This comment was 2 days BEFORE "PV" vanished and 1 day after asphyxia said BYE BYE

They were NEVER ready to accept user input hashes. Asphyxia bounced before they even completed this aspect. The escrow was released EARLY and they RAN with the damn money.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Why the hell would the dev post the ICO addresses if he self bought it? Why the hell would anyone post any proof?

The dev is going to be posting the ICO Bitcoin wallet with every expense given, then you guys can see every transaction and purchase made for the Visio community from cloudflare to exchange addition

Damiano is the #1 supporter of novus and vidz - where is the accounting for vidz? Where did all of the ICO money go? There is nothing to show. Visio has accounting for every millibtc.

There were over 15 people who bought Visio together and supported the group. All of these people came from Vidz after being dissappointed in the scam and decided to get together to launch the #1 IPFS coin.

#1 - Damiano is an ICO investor is in VIDZ and investor in Novus. He has been trolling VISIO for the past 10 days lurking on the slack reading every single message and posting chat logs

#2 - Damiano refuses to post the slack archives where over 10 people ask for the dev to process withdrawals. He does not show any of the comments where the dev is beggig people to withdraw coins so that he can post ICO addresses

#3 - Damiano acts technical and knowledgeable but not once does he acknowledge what happened in Vidz because he bought Vidz and now owns novus. He does not own any vidz

Obviously there was ICO preference but why the HELL would the dev buy up his entire ico within the first minute if he knew itd look suspicious? No one could imagine that the ICO would get done that quickly.

All large ICO's have preferences, go see the ETH token and the kind of discounts that VC/Big boys get. There was no discount here, there was just an ability to secure your purchase and not miss out on probably the

WHETHER TX WAS MADE 5 M BEFORE OR .5 SECONDS AFTER, THE END RESULT WOULD HAVE BEEN EXACTLY THE SAME

Go see how many people were in the Slack DURING the open of the ICO. The TX sent on the 23 RD is dust meant to verify the system, look at the amount of the tx it wasn't .9

This is the definition of fomo and the full platform is releasing today so you guys can see why Smiley

The whole community has been watching sindren develop app for Vidz from the 10th of february despite asphyxia fucking everyone over. EVERYONE knows that sindren is the real deal and is the god dev. Everyone knows this

Look at VIDZ  - with as much money as they raised in the ICO they couldn't even enable users to add hashes into the database after over 2 months. Look at Novus - they still can't on day 1! They just push out a vidz copycat. See the new platform in a few hours Wink

See here, he has been putting in legitimate work for FAILED SCAM coins without receiving any incentive. This dev worked his ass off for vidz making encrypted wallet messaging, IPFS based hash storage, wallet media player etc.

No one cared about what he did, few thanked him. Now he doesn't need anyone's gratitude.

pls, keep in mind that it is still in alpha, and testing is in progrress, if you will have some issiues, pls pm me..

enjoy..

You guys are going to be so mad when you see how much of the Novus roadmap is finished off so quickly Smiley

Visio is going to be #1 and take everyone by storm. Have fun losers. Ill show you guys a BC pump Wink

Keep avoiding the question. Nobody is making the claim that Sindren bought the entire Visio ICO. What's being asked is was there not a coordinated effort done by several individuals to buy out the ICO assisted by Sindren as there is proof of early transactions on the blockchain as well as times suddenly being changed by him last minute. Some of these transactions predate the posting of the ICO thread itself!

You constantly prop up misinformation about VIDZ and Novus which is entirely incorrect. VIDZ prior to IPFS anyone could add magnet links and even after they moved to IPFS you could add IPFS hashes. How do you think content was being added? Even with Novus you've been able to add content to their system since whenever they launched https://gateway.novusphere.io how do you think people were adding movies?  But I digress as this topic isn't about VIDZ or Novus. It's about Visio and its lack of transparency and the questions you and Sindren refuse to answer or address. Instead of making excuses admit to your doings of blatant insider trading so we can more onto other blaring red flags Visio has.
Activity: 146

HERE IS THE DEV BTC ICO FUND https://ibb.co/bsTLiv

TX: 623506cf01550b08d956d05bf8ebbf8fb76dcceda3d1072f75c592970e2bbd72

ALL YOU SEE IS DIRECT BTC GOING FROM CLAIMED ICO ADDRESS TO THE DEV WALLET. IF IT WAS INSIDE SELF BUY WHY WOULD DEV KEEP ALL BTC WITHOUT REDISTRIBUTING IT.

IT IS NO ESCROW, MANY PEOPLE FROM THE PUBLIC HAVE ADMITTED THAT THEY HAVE BOUGHT IN. THIS IS PERFECT PROOF. FUD OVER

"This post was deleted twice from the Visio thread and I believe it has grounds to warrant caution in regards to Visio. Sindren similar to how when Odrak requested the ICO addresses, has done nothing but attempt to evade answering these important questions among other."

The dev is the ONE who released all of the addresses that you are looking at above.. if he wanted to dodge anything he wouldn't have posted anything. He gave a screenshot of all of the addresses as soon as Odrak asked him to

The facts are people were given preference to buy 5 minutes earlier because they were supporters of the coin and its idea for over a week before the ICO launch and they stood by sindren every step of the way trying to support his attempt to revive vidz and created a decentralized developer community. All majorly bullish ICOs have preconceived commitments and also discounts on those commitments.

There were 0 discounts here. The fact is very simple - whether TX went in 5 minute early or after - THE RESULT IS THE SAME  Grin. 75 BTC in 3 minutes.

enjoy..

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
thanks so much to let us know about! i wanted to invest but know i think no more!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I knew something was fishy! Called it way before hand.

All your alts will be selling before it gets to the exchange huh devil? Nobody buy from these scammers unless you don't mind losing your coins. He owns all the supply until proven otherwise. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17999609
Activity: 185
You mean 75 btc were not actually raised in 3 minutes? Wow
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Original Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-visio-pre-sale-with-up-to-80-discount-of-the-coming-invisio-ico-1806936

This post was deleted twice from the Visio thread and I believe it has grounds to warrant caution in regards to Visio. Sindren similar to how when Odrak requested the ICO addresses, has done nothing but attempt to evade answering these important questions among other.

So azzlack posted these two images in Slack admitting to insider trading which warranted a more in depth investigation

Sindren, you stated in the pre-ann / ICO thread that

ICO will start 27th of Feb and will end when 75btc will be reached or 5th of Mar

Sindren you later post on the 26th that

ICO starting in 6 hrs guys.

implying that the ICO will start at 11:00pm UTC however if we look at azzlack's transaction we see it was sent on 10:55pm UTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/2de8776850b89d4521810a9176d76ffb95e523fb9f256e211797468aab8e4d2d

here is another transaction which occurs as early at 4:53pm UTC on the 23rd!
https://blockchain.info/tx/76587b4e2f406379596bba8f2bda60ba87399d69ce4706feeb39bb31c4b92b98

this is BEFORE the ICO thread was even posted

here are some other addresses that sent in btc early before even the 26th!
https://blockchain.info/address/12fmehBTWT4dNNv2CwiyKHTLc6wiDwx3MZ
https://blockchain.info/address/1G1MCt1AXLERLvyuwyY89pMiTAZDKeXtnU

Can you comment on how people knew to send in BTC before 11pm or even how it is fair that you changed the time from the 27th to later part of the 26th at the last moment? Also comment on the clear indications of insider trading and self-buying as admitted by azzlack and by these transactions on the blockchain.

Here's the list of addresses as provided by Sindren for context
https://visiogroup.slack.com/files/fladirmacht/F4ED79CR0/addrs.txt

Code:
------------------------------------+------------------------------------+
| btc_deposit_addr                   | visio_withdrawal_addr              |
+------------------------------------+------------------------------------+
| 15rHwkgL88MWE29qU3axffZ6ncSGm7L9CA | VjWjjDQhSJ38oTXRGwbhj9XsKsr22dJCo9 |
| 1LgdkwBax1TYznoeQMXKMfDYs6tWd7AhfN | VfkFCnrhLWmN8dCMZw5tAEtgbaRa1nfWj6 |
| 1KjhfsoGPiXe7XvyukvCS9WL8PdCKSo1uc | NULL                               |
| 1EPmfr8LspKNYzGvXRbMyhCjWG9LvWMiq9 | Vi8kN4AArsTxxoUbs3Xmjsn7cdnk1Dcyqp |
| 1C5bFVorH7sFeyideYJkZv5p7TDtAXf6xZ | NULL                               |
| 1DLGbFMBRVaLGUboELSULxF5hR2DyiiRPo | Vq9C1g1CgiviwvnrMA1MWoX1Qjn8mBJN2T |