Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥 - page 61. (Read 34149 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This project is really great, and i love the roadmap. Looking to invest the moment it starts appearing in the exchanges Wink
Activity: 238
This platform is straight up “clean”. Looks fantastic, really hoping that the final project will look the same and would be functional as stated. This will really make our life simpler, with a great touch of UI
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
As what I see on the website there are only 8 people as part of the team, are there any members in developing the platform that is not listed there?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I can see a new program in the town.But i can see that a lengthy road for ICO.very soon pre sale will be started.What will be the contribution in the pre sale & how much bonus will get?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
the vivid project released by Legendary account ,i think need to pay attation and learn about ,crypto market not stable recently ,i really want to know the exactly time for tier 1  2 3

The project being released by a legendary account means absolutely nothing lol. People buy and sell accounts all the time + the dude could be paid to post

The reasoning of these people where to put their money becomes worse by the minute Cheesy Maybe I should set up an account and put a Vitalk foto as my profile pick, launch my ICO and ask for a billion dollars.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, for me is may be just the portfolio management interesting; the others are just playing games with your mobile phone. I dont need augmented reality for my assets.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What are the specifications and distribution details for your token ! Sad Tongue Lips sealed
I think that you can find that easily just by contacting the team or it might be just there.
Activity: 249
where to find your white paper?and how is the minimum amount in ICO?
Activity: 238
the vivid project released by Legendary account ,i think need to pay attation and learn about ,crypto market not stable recently ,i really want to know the exactly time for tier 1  2 3
An app to analyze the market trends, coins all the crypto at one go is really a dedicated launch and happy to choose as it helps better for analyzing various markets.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
mozilla warned your site is not secure.
I think you fix it. confidence in this market is the most important case.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

The project being released by a legendary account means absolutely nothing lol. People buy and sell accounts all the time + the dude could be paid to post
Activity: 91
vivid project look great!joined
Activity: 15
This project seems great. I look forward to it.
copper member
Activity: 84
Vivid implements an excellent idea. To protect copyrights of creators. I will support this project.
Activity: 66
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
great project and very interesting ... you have made this dream come true. will this fly to the moon answer yes ... i hope to get a bounty from you and join
Activity: 10
we need goo Ann with useful info...
Activity: 11
What are the specifications and distribution details for your token ! Sad Tongue Lips sealed

We are going to be raising 9850 Eth total and distribution is as follows:

76.3% Token Sale
14.6% Founders + Team
2.9% Partnerships
2.9% Dev work
1.7% Advisors
1% Bounty
.7% Token Hunt
Pages:
Jump to: