Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 34114 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
This is a great project, and I like it with a lot of innovation, if the team works well... All the innovations will bring great impetus to this coin!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful project!

Video review of ICO Vivid in Russian

Vivid on the channel "Invest with mind!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oberU9D64R0&t=3s

Only the most promising projects of 2108, subscribe and be in the know
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr1uxAH-XID-1sfVq9F_6Mw
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Vivid will actually help trader with market trends some update and analysis helping in choice making and other issues surely is going to be the best portable app if it delivers to its potentials

I wouldn't necessarily rely on some suggested market trend by an app. Better do your own research and make your decisions based on the info you found and evaluated.
They will be working on all the updates and advanced methodologies as per the new technology but as you thought they are not using the older and outdated versions which is not actually in the usage.

I have no doubts that they will develop great methodologies and all that. When it comes to trends though I rather make my own decision and be responsible for it myself instead of relying on an algorithm or something.

Most people use tools as a main part of their decision making process. It is not like tools should dictate you what to do, but they can add valuable information.
We really not require more tools which do not rely on great operations and cutting the edge few mechanisms with excellent operations resulting more features lie indicators gives a great attention of the users.

You should get someone to write your comments. Not sure if you used google translator but it is awful to read this and decipher this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Vivid logo design is very cute, very affinity, the website's design style is very fresh and easy to browse. The development of the project is very successful, and you have done very well in all aspects.
It is very creative with good motive oriented and easily understandable about the purpose of the project emerged to the designs as it easily grabs the attention of the investors.

This is a lot about functionality. If the application really adds value to how people can manage their portfolio this can become a very expensive token.
Activity: 266
The project is constantly attracting the growing interest of both the global audience and investors!do not miss your chance, watch the news!
Activity: 224
I feel very lucky because I know that this is a good project like this. I'm pretty sure about your future. it is not surprising that has reached so many people, it is just proof that you will be more people in the future. I wish good luck for the team.
[/size][/b]
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Vivid will actually help trader with market trends some update and analysis helping in choice making and other issues surely is going to be the best portable app if it delivers to its potentials

I wouldn't necessarily rely on some suggested market trend by an app. Better do your own research and make your decisions based on the info you found and evaluated.
They will be working on all the updates and advanced methodologies as per the new technology but as you thought they are not using the older and outdated versions which is not actually in the usage.

I have no doubts that they will develop great methodologies and all that. When it comes to trends though I rather make my own decision and be responsible for it myself instead of relying on an algorithm or something.
There are responsible for mechanisms which is made by them so they keenly need to focus on validating all the instructions before and after executing the codes and all trends shall be on basing the live market trends.

I know but anticipating market moves is essentially impossible. And if it is possible to some degree then there are extremely professional traders with high-end software financed by billionaires that nobody will beat that easily.
Activity: 196

It is what we can experience the good outcome and the active communication from their teams behind who are actively involving with the discussions and bringing the advanced agile methodologies with new innovations.
Activity: 238

Most people use tools as a main part of their decision making process. It is not like tools should dictate you what to do, but they can add valuable information.
We really not require more tools which do not rely on great operations and cutting the edge few mechanisms with excellent operations resulting more features lie indicators gives a great attention of the users.

Activity: 518

There are responsible for mechanisms which is made by them so they keenly need to focus on validating all the instructions before and after executing the codes and all trends shall be on basing the live market trends.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 196
I'm so excited to be part of Vivid giveaway... I hope i can win..
All the skills are really accountable with high importance in the Vivid platform which will really crease a value for every individual skills and all with be recognized as we are also experiencing.
Activity: 238
Vivid logo design is very cute, very affinity, the website's design style is very fresh and easy to browse. The development of the project is very successful, and you have done very well in all aspects.
It is very creative with good motive oriented and easily understandable about the purpose of the project emerged to the designs as it easily grabs the attention of the investors.
Activity: 47
I'm so excited to be part of Vivid giveaway... I hope i can win..
Activity: 304
I have seen VIVID signature campaign promotion and it's going well. They have a trustable campaign manager and he only hires professional poster for the campaign.

As someone who is part of it, I think there will be a lot of rewards for their promoters. Aside from the bounty campaign, they are also offering a generous amount of rewards for a giveaway.
This is only for high rank at bitcointalk forum and they give another by do Facebook and Twitter bounty for lower rank Smiley. Very smartly promotion strategy.

yeah, actually they have a different bounty strategy, they dont want to waste their budget and they pay only for neccessary advertisement. I don't know if this strategt is good. You need more contributers to spread the word to the world. If they just limit the signature campaign with hero and legandary members, they just reach a limited potential investor pool.

For very good projects I think that the word spreads among the public like fire anyway. If it's really awesome and everybody is excited it can be an option to not go for a bounty.
Activity: 518
Just a quick question. Is this thread still moderated? I tried to get any news about Vivid, but did not really find anything.
Have you posted your question and not get answered or even you tried to post in the official social channels of Vivid and faced the same response?
Most of the people are actively communicating and gaining all the detailed information with the right solutions in their official channels it is better we communicate where they are more active or post the question here.
It is also the intention of both the people engaging actively by connecting and communicating in a better run that helps both the individuals to drive a clarity in their path with vivid.
Pages:
Jump to: