Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 13. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
fuck scam
devs run away
I checked and seen that you talked about scam a lot in your post history.  Ridiculous.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
those two githubs are excellent examples of 'commits to pretend activity'
note the -actual- commits, which are only checkpoints and seednodes
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Activity: 224
The drop in the price of Vivo is somewhat like the fall of Qbic. I understand that comparing these two projects is not entirely correct, but what happens? People lost faith in masternode?

I am thinking about running Vivo MN, now It's much cheaper when I started thinking about them.
Is there any specific reason why is Vivo price fall, or he just follows the trend?

it is time to buy. anyway if you have MN you get much more (you earn coins) even if price drop a little.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
The drop in the price of Vivo is somewhat like the fall of Qbic. I understand that comparing these two projects is not entirely correct, but what happens? People lost faith in masternode?

I am thinking about running Vivo MN, now It's much cheaper when I started thinking about them.
Is there any specific reason why is Vivo price fall, or he just follows the trend?
Activity: 226
Don`t mine direct to Cryptopia wallet, they stucked on 122558 block

Don't ever mine to any exchange wallet.
Activity: 136
Don`t mine direct to Cryptopia wallet, they stucked on 122558 block
I presume there's something wrong with the info at https://crypt0.zone/calculator/s/w5ggg3y9 where it shows VIVO as the most profitable coin to mine for my 1080ti's? .. ~ $80. /day profit?  What's the 'rest of the story?'

I think you will get reasonable values on https://whattomine.com/coins/200-vivo-neoscrypt. I use it by myself
Activity: 86
I presume there's something wrong with the info at https://crypt0.zone/calculator/s/w5ggg3y9 where it shows VIVO as the most profitable coin to mine for my 1080ti's? .. ~ $80. /day profit?  What's the 'rest of the story?'
@sirrick
I have the same problem. I have disable my firewall in windows, open my ports in the router, a static IP4 address. But if I start my masternode is the same error displayed:

"Not capable masternode: Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only."

I do not understand why it should be a security problem to run the MN on the desktop at home. if you rent a server the coins somewhere in the world on a computer, since can also happen a lot ...
Hi, I also tried to run a masternode. I installed Vivo (on Win), then I also got the error.
I added
externalip=x.y.z.a
to the vivo.conf file and then it worked, maybe this will help you too

But now I got a different problem:
Overnight my IP changed and I wanted to restart the masternode but I couldn't because of that. What I did is: I generated a new masternodekey, transfered the collateral to the new address and wanted to restart everything with the new IP, I even initialized all the *.dat files (apart from wallet.dat). But now I get either your error above or this when specifying the new IP using externalip: Not capable masternode: Mastenode not in masternode list. How to solve this? (Of course its not in the list, its a new one! but yeserday it worked  Huh)

Hey, did you solve the problem? I have the same issue.

status " Not capable masternode: Mastenode not in masternode list" appears when you start MN. you need to wait till your MN sync with all MN's. it takes some time.
Activity: 9
@sirrick
I have the same problem. I have disable my firewall in windows, open my ports in the router, a static IP4 address. But if I start my masternode is the same error displayed:

"Not capable masternode: Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only."

I do not understand why it should be a security problem to run the MN on the desktop at home. if you rent a server the coins somewhere in the world on a computer, since can also happen a lot ...
Hi, I also tried to run a masternode. I installed Vivo (on Win), then I also got the error.
I added
externalip=x.y.z.a
to the vivo.conf file and then it worked, maybe this will help you too

But now I got a different problem:
Overnight my IP changed and I wanted to restart the masternode but I couldn't because of that. What I did is: I generated a new masternodekey, transfered the collateral to the new address and wanted to restart everything with the new IP, I even initialized all the *.dat files (apart from wallet.dat). But now I get either your error above or this when specifying the new IP using externalip: Not capable masternode: Mastenode not in masternode list. How to solve this? (Of course its not in the list, its a new one! but yeserday it worked  Huh)

Hey, did you solve the problem? I have the same issue.
Activity: 24
Activity: 9
hello guys, can someone help me?
how do I run 2 master nodes from vivo in the same machine? thanks!!

It's impossible as far as I know. You must have 2 separate dedicated IPs
hello guys, can someone help me?
how do I run 2 master nodes from vivo in the same machine? thanks!!
Activity: 340
Merit: 103
It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE
Activity: 149
I would like to build a masternode in this coin, but I also have doubts.
4.6 BTC of daily volume (Cryptopia), it is considerable.
Activity: 20
hey all,) as vivo user (running mn) I would like to know if devs are acctive. I am regurarly checking discord channel and other chanels. The last official news are adding to stock.exchange. I would like to know future plans (exchanges, whitepaper etc..) Could dev answear? Thanks a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: