Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VKCoin] - page 2. (Read 13829 times)

Activity: 605
Merit: 17
January 11, 2018, 07:44:46 PM
hii

I have VK in yobit .. how o send info about the sent coins and to give my address plz ?

1) send VK to 3P7sxR46RjMXBTgJwFnp1hHaJQE21CPmBM9
2) copy the transaction number, copy the purse number to receive VKV2 and send it to me.
3) I check the translation and send you new coins.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
hii

I have VK in yobit .. how o send info about the sent coins and to give my address plz ?
Activity: 605
Merit: 17
December 23, 2017, 07:32:36 PM
Because of the break-in, it takes a lot of time to restore the market, about half a year to restore the mark of 0.001 bts for this I will make maximum efforts but it will take a lot of time. Later I publish information about the hacking, I expect a response from yobit.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  @Midas111  stop spamming  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity: 11
December 03, 2017, 10:46:38 PM
Given the fact that the creator of contract made a huge number of tokens, the price has not yet reached 0.00000001. It is amazing.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
November 14, 2017, 08:37:14 PM
it was another scam coin on waves platform. dump this worthless junk.  I dumped waves too because they have shit like this scam being bred on their platform
Activity: 31
November 14, 2017, 11:01:34 AM
I don't get what is that project about....
November 14, 2017, 11:00:30 AM
VK COIN IS A FRAUD DO NOT PURCHASE. DEVELOPER ROBBED INVESTORS/  http://vk.freeforums.net
November 14, 2017, 10:57:08 AM
http://vk.freeforums.net      VK is dead
November 14, 2017, 10:56:13 AM
Im fed up with Vadim s VK scam. its dead there is no interest now that vk has been destroyed by developer named VADIM.         I have updated the vk forum to reflect warning others not buy VK due to massive losses in coin price. hopefully there will be dead vadim pictures on the net we can post in the forum.    KILL FRAUDULENT DEVS. enjoy the new vk.freeforums.net

money is sweet but dead developers are better lol
November 04, 2017, 09:27:41 PM
ok vk watchers, and investors, I think the dev might be out. there was a big dump of aprox 2 million coins which may have been the final dump of his last coins.  it may be a pure play now with out dev funny business.  I will begin accumulating at this low price and see if this coin can get legs again check out the comunity forum at vk.freeforums.net.  this might be a decent pure play coin at this super low price
November 01, 2017, 12:04:21 PM

There was information from the primary source that VKcoin was bought by a large investor. Now he buys a large amount of coins at a small price to collect it from users on a cheap basis.
By the new year the coin will soar. So this is my friendly advice to all who stayed here - keep a coin.

Unbelieveable collapse to 5 sats. has the dev been found yet? This coin was a tragedy for investors and community
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
October 31, 2017, 01:53:28 AM

There was information from the primary source that VKcoin was bought by a large investor. Now he buys a large amount of coins at a small price to collect it from users on a cheap basis.
By the new year the coin will soar. So this is my friendly advice to all who stayed here - keep a coin.
Activity: 2
October 31, 2017, 01:15:06 AM
Ваши действия в слабой попытке спасти монету весьма похвальны . Но , насколько я понимаю , Вы не связаны с владельцем VK , а значит ведете свою собственную политику которая никогда не приведет к успеху пока Вы и DEV не изберете общий курс движения по восстановлению данной монеты .....
October 30, 2017, 07:48:30 PM
Not sure if devs investors have hung him from a tree, but the VK community forum started getting a few users so there are some people out there interested in VK.  Check it out at    http://vk.freeforums.net       and see the start of a small vk community
October 23, 2017, 03:23:20 PM
Activity: 54
October 23, 2017, 01:23:30 PM
people still buying. Can be a suprise pump soon ?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 09:32:06 AM
another scam like wcash,i left yobit because half coins on diferent chain,half wallets dont work,and they list most scams,there is few dev. sitting on yobit,each have 5 or more coins listed there and scamming people.
October 18, 2017, 09:26:15 AM
... политике проводимой до взлома Вашего АКК...

А был ли взлом на самом деле? ;-) Очень удобная оправдание для его умышленных деструктивных действий Smiley

Translation for other people: I expressed doubts about the hacking of the developer account. All this looks like a planned action of the developer.
October 18, 2017, 09:15:30 AM
I hope some filthy animal scam artists like the dev are seriously punished.   Maybe Putins men will find you dev, and give you what you deserve for  robbing people around the world. You should not be allowed to spend 1 stolen satoshi, you belong in a black site being electrocuted
I want to upset you, but the dev (humerh3) is not from Russia. He is from Ukraine. And exactly because of such people today that many Russians do not like Ukrainians.
October 17, 2017, 02:59:07 AM
I hope some filthy animal scam artists like the dev are seriously punished.   Maybe Putins men will find you dev, and give you what you deserve for  robbing people around the world. You should not be allowed to spend 1 stolen satoshi, you belong in a black site being electrocuted
Pages:
Jump to: