Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLC] VeryLiteCoin | No Premine | No ICO | Masternodes - page 2. (Read 706 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Become a VeryLiteCoin Team Member !
Join to VeryLiteCoin Team and you can become a owner of masternode.

I tried to contact you but your PM settings aren't enabled for everyone.

Also, there's a lot missing in the ANN, most questions has been asked above me, need to update your ANN to have more details on the coin project.
Activity: 155
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
世界の生態系&#
Algo?
Wallet?
Website?
Social Media?

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
No premine, no ICO, and there are masternodes. I wonder how you can fully set up this platform to raise success?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Algo coi Huh
Windows wallet Huh
Activity: 19
Welcome all new members to VeryLiteCoin Official Bitcointalk community group!
The best place to stay up to date and ask questions.

THREAD DISCUSSION RULES
Keep it respectful.

This thread is moderated. Say what you want, but refrain from zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. No off-topic posts. No FUD. No trolling. No begging.

The above are the basic rules.

ICO and Premines
We believe a coin needs to be released in a fair manner. There no pre-mine of VeryLiteCoin, not even a single block, and no IPO/ICO. A hard fork of existing blockchain is the most fair and efficient method of creating and distributing Digital Asset. Total value: 60,000,000 VLC The fork will provide a 1:1 ratio of VeryLiteCoin(“VLC”) to all holders of LiteCoin ("LTC") when reach 60,000,000 mined LTC.

Additional informations will be added soon. Over the next few weeks, we will provide information on the typical launch items (website, transaltions, contributions etc).

Become a VeryLiteCoin Team Member !
Join to VeryLiteCoin Team and you can become a owner of masternode.

Available Positions include

- Graphic designers
- Online marketers
- Web Developers
- Adviser
- Translators
- Project managers
- Community managers
- Moderators
- Helpdesk operators

If interested please contact me by PM

Masternodes
The issuing of masternodes will occur in several stages.

We invite everyone to actively participate in our open community project development. The first stage is “contributors only”. To participate as a masternode then, a user will need to make an contribute the project.

The second stage is “invite only”. Unlike other coins where you setup masternode and start mining right away; in order to join the VeryLiteCoin masternode network existing masternode owners has to invite you first. This model is designed to promote a healthy community.

The final stage will be open for all individuals in automatic mode, with the condition that they meet the requirements of VeryLiteCoin.

Once the masternode registration period has concluded, we will announce full details of the Proof of Distributed Computing with masternodes algorithm that will power VeryLiteCoin and control its masternodes.

Official contributors,developers,translators etc... ( First stage masternode owners )

verylitecoin,q5503162,Xenon05

More info

Algo:
VeryLiteCoin algorithm will be Proof of Distributed Computing with masternodes. The thought behind mining is that a blockchain is supported by a significant number (>51%) of individuals  to agree and contribute to the network and security. Every accepted VeryLiteCoin team member can participate in the security and overall network stability by their masternodes, for which they get rewarded. The reward is the transaction fee.

Windows wallet:
You will be able to participate first hand in improving our product. We will begin our alpha test of VeryLiteCoin wallets in next weeks. We would like to invite some volunteers from our community. Stay tuned for updates.

Exchange – Buy / Sell VeryLiteCoin
VeryLiteCoin has not been listed on any exchanges yet.

Pages:
Jump to: