Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99% - page 11. (Read 60134 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
hello.i cant login today too.
Email/Ethernum Address Incorrect-write
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
In my private account, the Twitter campaign previously was taken into account, then was a problem with accruing points for tweets containing hashtags, but the points for the number of followers were accrued. Now the twitter campaign is not counted at all. "You are not eligible for bounty" Has anyone encountered a problem like mine? Developers, could you say what is the reason for this?

I didn't receive your reply yet.
Also, can you tell when you send a reward?
Hello, we have not sent anything to anyone yet. The ICO is not finished. If you are having issues with the bounty, please join our tel group and we will add you to the bounty troubleshooting group. Thanks

Good day. Please i cant login to my valorem foundation bounty page today. It says invalid email address or etherwallet address. I think someone that has either changed my email address or ether wallet address since some of us that participated in DADI ICO data were stolen by hackers. I would really appreciate if i can be added to the bounty troubleshooting telegram group where this issue can be resolved as i have worked too hard to be deprived of my bounty rewards due to hackers.
Activity: 157
I like this project, I hope you get good results in the sale of tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Valorem coins create an easy to use encryption ecosystem. This project is absolutely worth implementing. I want the project to reach the goal set by the ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
In which areas market of the fund Valorem the will invest money, what profit can investors get that invest in your fund? Can individuals get money on credit through your platform and at what percentage do you give out money?
Activity: 18

Good evening. What will happens to the tokens that werent sold on the ICO (in case there’re any)?

Ocтaнyтcя y xoзяeв...
Activity: 17
Nice project! Good luck guys!
Activity: 126
Love the project
Love the Airdrop
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I like this project have interesting concept, I join bounty and I will make investment ,too. I hope this project become very successful. Good luck all
Activity: 30
congrats on the design and presentation
Activity: 55
Glad to join the project! Best wishes!  Cheesy
Activity: 10
Activity: 31
very  interesant project i expect  airdrop  tokens in mew
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi everyone! Just added Valorem ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Valorem_Foundation. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Good presentation indeed!
what's the plan for the coming year? Do you have social networks ?
Activity: 1
Activity: 5
Activity: 29
Thank you and good luck to your project.
Activity: 35
Activity: 2
Very interesting, I am following closely.  I am looking forward to this project taking off. 
Pages:
Jump to: