Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99% - page 29. (Read 60134 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Vlr hop all well and price after ico up Smiley
Activity: 289
Merit: 0
I support the project on social networks. Good luck to us!
Activity: 12
Just joined too, great looking project!
Activity: 210
Just joined.
look like an excellent project. I hope for good luck
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Looking forward for this project!!!! have success!!!
besides have a very good prospect, this project will also be famous
many think this way, this is certainly a good sign it means the project is trusted
Activity: 53
Love valorem foundation and project ! I support you
Activity: 23
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Very promising project, joined bounty and airdrop
Activity: 73
I joined the bounty but with twitter I have problems I can not finish, while facebook is ok
Activity: 73
¯  ¯   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ¯  ¯
www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
|| Facebook || Twitter || Slack || Medium || Telegram || Reddit || Github
Activity: 229
am very happy that I am part of this project. A very exellent company and I would recommend anyone interested..
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Just joined. Looks like one of the most curious projects 2018. I am haopy to br on there and looking forward
Activity: 532
Great Valorem Foundation’s Great you guys have really done extra ordinary work and i am still expecting more than that but i hope your airdrop will really help us in the trading market 
Activity: 168

Valorem Foundation’s VLR token is the utility token for this ever changing platform. We’re building a platform for multi-party transactions across industries. Valorem Foundation is developing a unique platform.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Valorem Foundation
Will you offer a social media bounty?
Yes, bounty.advalorem.io
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Valorem Foundation
Why do not I see the registration form as airdrop

Submissions are automatic.
Activity: 168
Tell me, in what sphere of the economy do you plan to enter? I read and understood that you want to introduce yourself into the insurance industry and pension funds? Sorry if I write with mistakes and misunderstand the translation. But if you really want to get involved in these areas, how do you plan to compete with the larger players in this industry?
Activity: 2
I think a good project  Smiley
Activity: 4
I'd like to witness Valorem Platform keep evolving from now and to the future, if it does, it will be very beneficial to every VLR holders.
Pages:
Jump to: