Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99% - page 5. (Read 60134 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Valorem project idea and aim is really convincing.
  • Valorem Foundation will create a seamless, quick, blockchain-verified and smart contract approved transaction system. Valorem Foundation will be a single platform for all financial transactions, thereby allowing users to benefit. For example, users will be able to borrow money for a car, sell something they made, donate to their favorite charity, or even buy insurance.
  • Our goal is to provide our users with great tools that they can use to generate ideas, fund projects, and achieve their dreams.
Source
Activity: 114
VALOREM has broken their development phase into four phases. Modules are distributed in every phase depending upon there importance in the ecosystem. This Agile type software model will help in continuous integration and development of the platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
If you look at the team behind the VALOREM foundation, they all have experience in their relevant fields and by looking at there LinkedIn profiles they all look very organic. i must say the project looks very much legitimate and we can invest without any fear of fraud or scam.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Unlike fiat currency, there will be finite number of VLR tokens that will be generated ever. Since supply will remain fix, price of VLR token will only go up. Just buy VLR tokens and HODL, you will get good return very soon.
Activity: 121
Valorem is all in one platform.
Our vision is that Valorem will manage all future transactions that a user would require in their daily life, such as microloans, insurance, investments, and more. Whitepaper
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Why do not I see the registration form as airdrop
Anyway, I will watch this project going on before doing st good
Oh, Good project. I am happy to be on board. I hope to see this project moon beyond expectations
It looj like a very promising and rrespective project, I will be monitoring.
Hope everything will be gooood.
Activity: 5
Nice concept and video presentation, I am really impressed with the design and also the masternodes that will give profits from a real business. Will definitely participate in the ICO.

Am impressed too. Looking forward to participate as well
Activity: 196
Nice concept and video presentation, I am really impressed with the design and also the masternodes that will give profits from a real business. Will definitely participate in the ICO.
Activity: 26
did not receive verify email about bounty register !why?
my email: [email protected]
Activity: 35
Hello I can't seem to login to the bounty section, why, it was working before??? Total scam you freaks
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Any one know when ICO and bounty will be finished?
Also I still have a problem with logging sometimes on bounty portal
Activity: 2
the soft cap is very high, how if the crowdsale can't reach that amount, investor funds will full refunded?
Activity: 56
Thanks for Airdrop ,Great team with great Vision All the best  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 9
Already joint the airdrop. Now actively in bounty thread..good to go.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
The idea driving the project is strong and convincing
Valorem allows users to transact with each other on a decentralized, blockchain-powered platform. Users transact with each other via smart contracts paid for with an ERC20-compliant token called VLR. Valorem allows the platform’s users to participate in a global marketplace supports the buying, selling, investing, or exchange of VLR tokens. All transactions will be verified and stored on the blockchain via the Zero Coin
Protocol. Our vision is that Valorem will manage all future transactions that a user would require in their daily life, such as microloans, insurance, investments, and more.
Unlike current fiat currencies that lose value, Valorem’s token, VLR, will increase in value because of its limited supply and liquidity

Once implemented, sky will be the limit. the current banking system is not open for everyone, an estimated 2 billion people are out of banking system due to various reasons. This platform will be open for all and will get a bigger targeted audience.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
The idea driving the project is strong and convincing
Valorem allows users to transact with each other on a decentralized, blockchain-powered platform. Users transact with each other via smart contracts paid for with an ERC20-compliant token called VLR. Valorem allows the platform’s users to participate in a global marketplace supports the buying, selling, investing, or exchange of VLR tokens. All transactions will be verified and stored on the blockchain via the Zero Coin
Protocol. Our vision is that Valorem will manage all future transactions that a user would require in their daily life, such as microloans, insurance, investments, and more.
Unlike current fiat currencies that lose value, Valorem’s token, VLR, will increase in value because of its limited supply and liquidity
Activity: 114
This is another cool decentralized lending platoform
Valorem Foundation is developing a unique platform with the following features: Microloans, Student Loans, Car Loans, P2P Networks, Business Investing, Crowdfunding, Buying/Selling of goods, Insurance and Charity.

So this will let us lend and borrow tokens in a trustless manner. Today lending is controlled by few central institutions like banks. Valorem will help in breaking that monopoly.

Imagine and complete new ecosystem of lending and borrowing, where lenders and borrowers can directly interact with each other without any intermediary.
Activity: 125
This is another cool decentralized lending platoform
Valorem Foundation is developing a unique platform with the following features: Microloans, Student Loans, Car Loans, P2P Networks, Business Investing, Crowdfunding, Buying/Selling of goods, Insurance and Charity.

So this will let us lend and borrow tokens in a trustless manner. Today lending is controlled by few central institutions like banks. Valorem will help in breaking that monopoly.
Pages:
Jump to: