Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOLVOX [VVX] PoW GPU | MultiAlgo | Anonymity | Fair Launch - page 7. (Read 25316 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
VOLVOX COIN NOW ON CRAZYPOOL CANADA

https://crazypool.ca

OUR FIRST 50 MINERS GET A FREE BONUS PAYOUTS FOR EVERY NEW COIN WE ADD TO THE POOL
SEE OUR DISCORD FOR MORE INFO

STRATUM :

Code:
-a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://crazypool.ca:5766 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VVX 

discord: https://discord.gg/w97JMmB
Activity: 77
Activity: 20
Hey where is luckypool ? No pool for mining now !
Activity: 19
Correct me if i am wrong but this coin is forked from shield coin that was forked from xvg coin that was forked from dogecoindark?Also please tell me that this coin wont have masternode auction Grin

As far as I can see this is not a MN coin and there was no huge premine (only 200 first blocks with normal block rewards that has been used for bounties) so I would call it a fair launch.

So no MN and no premine=no masternode actions. No premine to talk about=fair launch.

Edit: Maybe in the future it would support MN, I dont know.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
No premine huh? How do you pay the huge bounties for the pools then?
first 200 blocks were mined by my vps yesterday. they were mined for test purpose (about 1,500,000 VLX). All of them will be used for bounties

1st Mining Pool 750,000 VVX
2nd Mining Pool 500,000 VVX
2nd Mining Pool 500,000 VVX

1st Explorer 500,000 VVX
2nd Explorer 250,000 VVX
3rd Explorer 100,000 VVX

=)

Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Correct me if i am wrong but this coin is forked from shield coin that was forked from xvg coin that was forked from dogecoindark?Also please tell me that this coin wont have masternode auction Grin
Activity: 2
Nice project! Quite a bit of miners already. Keep up the good work! Is your teams main focus now on website or where?
Activity: 9
Good to see a discord and twitter setup, keep us updated!

On first post under mining bounties I think it should be 3rd and a lower amount?
Activity: 73
So after block 10 000 you can mine it with any of the algorithms mentioned? Or will algorithm change with each block?
You can mine with any algo mentioned
So after block 10 000 you can mine it with any of the algorithms mentioned? Or will algorithm change with each block?
all that you have in the black is already completed already in existing coins, and already there are coins similar to yours ... Do you have any serious arguments?
Volvox colonies and their reproduction inspired me to create this coin. And if we dont stop polluting water reservoirs, all volvox colonies will die. This coin will be all about nature and environment, but using blockchain. More details will be announced soon.
Looks ok, more information is good though to differentiate Volvox from other coins.

We've just finished Q1 so shouldn't exchanges and electrum wallet be Q2?

Cheers

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
all that you have in the black is already completed already in existing coins, and already there are coins similar to yours ... Do you have any serious arguments?
Why the name Volvox?
Volvox --> Multicellular organism --> Coin nodes which work together
Why the name Volvox?
ANy pool with updated wallet?

I’m mining on luckypool, blake2s algo, presume it is all ok, address hasn’t changed with the update
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
ANy pool with updated wallet?
Problem occured due to increased fee in new wallet (block 309 has fee<0.1).To save compatibility with old blocks i reverted change of fee.
Sorry for bug, VOLVOX dev.

No problem, bugs happen. So I should wait for new wallet? Or is there anyway to fix it?
Its already fixed, just re-download

Works now, ty for help!
Pages:
Jump to: