Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 131. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
jazzy im not troll, but is fun to see what happen.
u ask my same question 3 hours ago on official forum and no answer. Seems dead.
Early investor are able to withdraw the coin on market?
32 milion coin and only 100k coin on the market? and trading it at 220k satoshi? sound strange.
blockexplore is this? http://198.15.112.182/Vox/# really?
Total coins   210000000 VOX lol

first day of trading and no devs...

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
i googled very interesting info in news

More than $687 million (USD) has transacted on the Voxelus platform since its November 2014 launch in 170 countries, Wilson noted. This sum represents 36% of the world’s public uᴉoɔʇᴉq in less than 13 months.

And if you believe this sales figure I got a bridge to sell you.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
really?
32 milion coin right now? 210000000 total? 0.002 price?
no working blockexplorer?
no market before bittrex?
not on coinmarketcap.com?
top 10 coin marketcap right now?

is it a scam ? lol
im wrong?

i think devs have no time for sitting here and reading your propositions  - go to official forum and give them this questions!

no time to join bct topic? lol

You know its a shame you cant withdraw VOX from Uphold. So miss out on the nice prices. I guess this will bring a bad name to uphold if they dont let you withdraw soon.

I agree, this is badly coordinated.

and no wallet avaiable? all investors coin are stored on Uphold? without change to withdraw it?
Uphold team are the same of voxcoin

im asking just some question, for now it seems a scam.
also for this fake buy on bittrex lol

10 btc is a fake buy?? Really? It's real buyers, who wants to buy at low levels from dissapointed investors (due to trolls work). Fake buy walls - are on VRC and XVC at Poloniex (near 60-70 BTC orders) yesterday!
legendary
Activity: 1281
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

I'm not trolling. Please explain why this is a good coin?

Just click on my post history, or click back two pages. The sun is finally shining outside so I'm not going to waste my time by repeating myself Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

and no wallet avaiable? all investors coin are stored on Uphold? without change to withdraw it?

Roll Eyes

"I don't understand this and don't read anything ! But I'm suuuuuure its a scam !!"

really?

is it a scam ? lol
im wrong?

i think devs have no time for sitting here and reading your propositions  - go to official forum and give them this questions!

no time to join bct topic? lol

You know its a shame you cant withdraw VOX from Uphold. So miss out on the nice prices. I guess this will bring a bad name to uphold if they dont let you withdraw soon.

legendary

Just click on my post history, or click back two pages. The sun is finally shining outside so I'm not going to waste my time by repeating myself Smiley
legendary
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
What's the point of this coin? If it's just LTC copy, why don't you use LTC or some existing coin like BTC obviously? It seems, you are just collecting ICO-money and pump and dump.

Come on dude. At least read the OP before posting.
Any user is free to operate and build in the Voxelus Platform, however in order to purchase new or premade content in the Voxels Marketplace the user would require the in-game cryptocurrency ‘Voxels.’

So why do you need a new coin?

From my understanding, Voxels is one of the crypto currency which is/will be made available to be used as in-game currency for Voxels Gaming Marketplace. To purchase any item, or trade inside the platform you need to buy Voxels. To develop and enhance the platform they seem to rise from ICO. If you're interested, then you may use the platform and trade there with Voxels.

Yep, so they force people to use their token  Cool (in the beginning at least).  I know this is just pump n' dump which relies VR hype, but still...how secure is this coin? Is it decentralized? C'mon  Grin

Oh I get it. You're just trolling Smiley

legendary
one of devs had written of main forum 7 march:

I've heard about 5 exchanges wanting to trade the voxel in early April, and possibly even starting on march. Bittrex is one of them Smiley

so, i think Polo is one of them!
legendary
What's the point of this coin? If it's just LTC copy, why don't you use LTC or some existing coin like BTC obviously? It seems, you are just collecting ICO-money and pump and dump.

Any user is free to operate and build in the Voxelus Platform, however in order to purchase new or premade content in the Voxels Marketplace the user would require the in-game cryptocurrency ‘Voxels.’

From my understanding, Voxels is one of the crypto currency which is/will be made available to be used as in-game currency for Voxels Gaming Marketplace. To purchase any item, or trade inside the platform you need to buy Voxels. To develop and enhance the platform they seem to rise from ICO. If you're interested, then you may use the platform and trade there with Voxels.

Yep, so they force people to use their token  Cool (in the beginning at least).  I know this is just pump n' dump which relies VR hype, but still...how secure is this coin? Is it decentralized? C'mon  Grin

Oh I get it. You're just trolling Smiley

legendary
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1372
Activity: 608
Merit: 500

Why do we need any altcoin... because it's fun dude!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

legendary
really?

is it a scam ? lol
im wrong?

really?

is it a scam ? lol
im wrong?
legendary

legendary
i googled very interesting info in news

More than $687 million (USD) has transacted on the Voxelus platform since its November 2014 launch in 170 countries, Wilson noted. This sum represents 36% of the world’s public bitcoin in less than 13 months.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/voxelus-virtual-reality-currency-presale-begins-uphold-platform/
Jump to: