Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 28. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I can not withdraw my coins from Voxelus website. Nobody reply to my emails. What is happening?

Because you a asshole Fudder!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I can not withdraw my coins from Voxelus website. Nobody reply to my emails. What is happening?
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
Join > Voxelus Slack

Community discussion aimed towards Voxelus and it's currency, Voxel - Join the channel for news and updates as well as general discussion around the development of the VOX Community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This shit dont go no where to 4000 sats lol
Just 3300 then back down to 500 sat again soon. Lol
Bag holder will be fun

1800-suicde help line for vox bag holder open soon.

I mean, this is an obvious FUD post, but I actually lold reading it, so props for that, I suppose
Activity: 255
Bag holder will be fun

too hungry
Activity: 638
Bag holder will be fun

Activity: 564
Merit: 516
Everyone was trading this when we were at 60000 sats poor communication made it look like a scam we heading back there. Weekly updates were cracking a market no other coin is doing. Look at dgb. We will soon be at those levels.

Sit back and enjoy market cap is so low right now 30million cap easy as a floor
When it was 60k satoshi ? Damn son, i traded it when it was 160k not 60k!.
And after a few days,with lack of communication i sold it with 50% loss.
You know,it's not a damn coin it's a joke.

You know why ? Because after the ico ends they claimed at the specific date vox would be listed in poloniex.
But poloniex denied it ! Fuckin shit

I feel you bro,but why you not buy at the all time low? It think its heading back again to where it was at the first place or more than that 160k, look bro it has a real usage. Regret much at verge, i didnt rebought at 1sat

LOL cuz evry other day all time low.. lololl.. Dont buy if it will be lower next week
Activity: 574
 Voxels   
cap -         $2,416,324   
volume -    $1,231,840   

price 2980 sats

50,000 sats here we come. be  madness if we see 160k sats this month
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Activity: 554
Crypto Enthusiast
Just a mention to drop by the official voxelus slack, at the moment you can invite yourself via HERE whilst the website is updated.
Activity: 65
I just want this terrible coin to get back above 2600 do I can sell my bags without being at a loss.
Astounding how they could have had the same concept as DGB and still be completely garbage, EVEN with an ICO supporting them.

2500 atm, c' mon give us your bag,  hey guys 2600 for grabs here Kiss

2600 hit you are free to leave now. We will sell your coins now at 160k
Everyone was trading this when we were at 60000 sats poor communication made it look like a scam we heading back there. Weekly updates were cracking a market no other coin is doing. Look at dgb. We will soon be at those levels.

You know why ? Because after the ico ends they claimed at the specific date vox would be listed in poloniex.

I feel you bro,but why you not buy at the all time low? It think its heading back again to where it was at the first place or more than that 160k, look bro it has a real usage. Regret much at verge, i didnt rebought at 1sat

Wtf 160k daaaammmnn 5
Activity: 36

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

Activity: 36
I just want this terrible coin to get back above 2600 do I can sell my bags without being at a loss.
Astounding how they could have had the same concept as DGB and still be completely garbage, EVEN with an ICO supporting them.

2500 atm, c' mon give us your bag,  hey guys 2600 for grabs here Kiss
Activity: 102

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
Anyone got invitation link for Vox slack?
Activity: 102
I've already installed the app, but it also says 'Out Of Sync' and my coins still haven't appeared
Pages:
Jump to: