Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 34. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Read the threadposts from a few months ago.
Fact is that they hold a huge % of the whole unsold supply (31,5 millions vs 210 mill total) and  they dumped from that before.

No sane Person or Group should invest in this bs obvious Scam.

So its prlly a "small" pump from the Team to continue with the pillage.
Stay out of stuff like this. +1

so? is their best interest to PUMP the value of VOX, so they can gain attention of the masses , an also they would transform 1M$ into 100M$+ as GameCredits did. Win-win situation, and they are obliusly working on Voxelus plattaform. So no SCAM here, it's just matter of time before this coin hit top15 marketcap as they have been saying.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
WOW, just woooooow, this scam still alive?
Might be time to get out the big guns and put Halsey Minor behind bars because this is getting ridiculous!

BUYERS BEWARE! SCAM ALERT!

Google uphold voxelus buyback, guaranteed minimum price, etc... it's a scam, don't get fooled, protect your precious Bitcorns from scams like this!
If you're just in it for a quick pump & dump, by all means, go ahead but know the risks!

i dont think this is scam, you will see Wink
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Might be time to get out the big guns and put Halsey Minor behind bars because this is getting ridiculous!

Google uphold voxelus buyback, guaranteed minimum price, etc... it's a scam, don't get fooled, protect your precious Bitcorns from scams like this!
If you're just in it for a quick pump & dump, by all means, go ahead but know the risks!

Why? As far as I see you're making accusations without facts. Show some info why you think this.

Read the threadposts from a few months ago.
Fact is that they hold a huge % of the whole unsold supply (31,5 millions vs 210 mill total) and  they dumped from that before.

No sane Person or Group should invest in this bs obvious Scam.

So its prlly a "small" pump from the Team to continue with the pillage.
Stay out of stuff like this. +1
Activity: 392
Merit: 263

Why? As far as I see you're making accusations without facts. Show some info why you think this.
Activity: 608
Merit: 500

Activity: 3
Just noticed my phone inst compatible Sad does anyone has some videos of the platform? Really want to see what its like Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Anyone has a time indication for when the APP goes live ?

they will launch tonight daydreem app. plz check back later.
Activity: 3
Anyone has a time indication for when the APP goes live ?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Is this the first VR gaming platform on the blockchain?

Very interesting project. Best of luck, even though it probably won't need it  Grin
why vocels price going down and why poloniex de-list this VOX. can you explain me. than you
you would do smart to buy voxels now bevore it goes skyrocket. they just anounced that the launch of the app is almost there.
https://twitter.com/Voxelus

twittered 5mins ago:
"Big day today! we are launching #voxelus in the #GoogleDaydream platform! We will be posting an update when is done with a download link!"

Poloniex is just a exchange platform where a little group makes alot of money, why would you care about being on Poloniex or not? i know it is a big market there but a good product sels itself!

i am not worry about poloniex i withdrew my coins and deposit to livecoin. i hope this will go up up.

Good job! keep them , and soon the VOX will reach 0,2 dollars.  they where 0,67 once, without the app

The target of the Voxel team is to reach the top 15 on coinmarketcap!

i hope VOX grew up more the u expected. let see next. thank you for your time
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
My wallet just wont sync Sad

Any tip for forcing it to sync properly?
youre main target sould be to buy the voxels first! then you can sync after that.
my wallet synced in 6 houres or something, i don't know if there are anny bootstraps for it
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
My wallet just wont sync Sad

Any tip for forcing it to sync properly?
Activity: 240
why vocels price going down and why poloniex de-list this VOX. can you explain me. than you
you would do smart to buy voxels now bevore it goes skyrocket. they just anounced that the launch of the app is almost there.

twittered 5mins ago:
"Big day today! we are launching #voxelus in the #GoogleDaydream platform! We will be posting an update when is done with a download link!"

Poloniex is just a exchange platform where a little group makes alot of money, why would you care about being on Poloniex or not? i know it is a big market there but a good product sels itself!

i am not worry about poloniex i withdrew my coins and deposit to livecoin. i hope this will go up up.

Good job! keep them , and soon the VOX will reach 0,2 dollars.  they where 0,67 once, without the app

The target of the Voxel team is to reach the top 15 on coinmarketcap!

twittered 5mins ago:

twittered 5mins ago:

twittered 5mins ago:

Activity: 20
Activity: 375
The app will be released today!     
Activity: 168
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
hi guys.
but i cant see any option Undecided to buy voxels through uphold like the o.p says.

any help with that from anyone?

also is voxelus.com and uphold the only way to purchase voxels?

answers to these would be very much appreciated.
thanks in advance to any responder.

Use Bittrex

thanks chinchs!
picked up a good few from bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: