Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 5. (Read 418517 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
All altcoins follow the BTC currents.
Hopefully the RVR goes to 400-500 and if that happens, I'll wait for it and expect it to fall to 300 sat.
It was a great opportunity for me.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Yes waiting a few months is a brilliant idea.
I'm sure the change of name from vox to RVR has many meanings.
Everything will be fine in time.
Very much you can be right in the words and a lot of things can come true to be executed in the future. But now who can tell precisely and forward, the future is known to anybody with an accuracy and for certain.

No one can know what the future holds.
But I think altcoin is not in time for the up trend.
January is still in a downward trend.
Just hope April or mei all altcoin trade will be happy.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Could not recognize it anymore with the new name Tongue Thought someone made a wrong transfer to my wallet
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Very much you can be right in the words and a lot of things can come true to be executed in the future. But now who can tell precisely and forward, the future is known to anybody with an accuracy and for certain.
Activity: 81
I can transfer vox from livecoin to bittrex's rvr no people, please help me  Huh Huh Huh

It could be lead to loss of your tokens better you should have to wait what steps Livecoin will take. Now it has been rebrand to RVR so that it could be risky to send old tokens to new one.

ar and vr will be the future of the world if technology 4.0 really develops, i like this project, and now i do not worry about price, there is a discount when livecoin delays vox, but everything will be fine I believe so   Kiss Kiss Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I can transfer vox from livecoin to bittrex's rvr no people, please help me  Huh Huh Huh

It could be lead to loss of your tokens better you should have to wait what steps Livecoin will take. Now it has been rebrand to RVR so that it could be risky to send old tokens to new one.
After I noticed there was no change in the price.
It's still the same as the previous name.
What is your purpose by renaming vox to rvr Huh
Is the price still same as before? i think now with the bitcoin dump all the altcoin are suffering , i think the best would be to wait few month

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I watch again that that was thought up in the project new, renaming is a part of the big plan of virtual reality too. Everything that that is virtual probably not really. It is necessary to be very careful with this project of the Lord. Be attentive, ahead there will be a lot more surprises. Especially it concerns beginners who only learned the first year from this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106

I suggest sending a bit first if there is a problem like this.
If a little has been sent you just send it all.
Activity: 81
Just an update incase anyone is also wondering about VOX and RVR. I sent a small amount of VOX to RVR wallet and it arrived. 

why livecoin do not follow like bittrex which rename vox to rvr Huh
Instead vox exchange is deleted by livecoin.
Activity: 370
Just an update incase anyone is also wondering about VOX and RVR. I sent a small amount of VOX to RVR wallet and it arrived. 

Thanks..that's great to know. Appreciate much
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
I agree but that still doesn't answer my question. What happens now that Livecoin simply wants to delist the VOX? VOX is also listed on other exchanges and they have not changed the name either.  Can I simply send it to a RVR wallet? Anyone know that answer?
Activity: 370
I wonder why these projects leave us in the dirt without doing the swaps at the exchanges itself..Pretty annoying..
I have VOX on Livecoin exchange- They are delisting VOX. Can I send VOX to Bittrex- will it arrive in the RVR wallet? Can someone explain this. I mean VOX rebreanded- but only Bittrex did the exchange?
Is the price still same as before? i think now with the bitcoin dump all the altcoin are suffering , i think the best would be to wait few month

Will not wait for several months.
April is a good month for merchants.
Soon all will be happy.  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Wondering when the Rebranding will happen on Live and Tradesatoshi? If I send VOX to bittrex new RVR will it arrive?
Pages:
Jump to: