Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 66. (Read 418540 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

"Then I went to the Voxels thread and disrupted the countdown-from-10 posts."
vip
From the desk of The Last One Cashing Out Voxels Is A Rotten Egg:

Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Martin has said on slack the company is not selling any of the Premine it's not a scam very under valued virtual reality ready to take off

there is a vox slack? Can I get an invite please?
vip
something big is happening here

You have got to be kidding? I am very interested as to what is happening?

Announcer: Something very big is happening on the cricket pitch.

For the astute reader, did you catch (no pun intended) the triple entendre?
someone should make a site where you give a website and it scans it for names etc. it gives a report at the end for how likely the coin is to be a scam/pump dump. the results page can list found named people in it eg marshall long and show links and sources to past scam coins etc paycoin, known accomplices etc. would be a handy project.

Yes lets make it today. It can be an ICO. Wink

Dudes, I was just introduced to http://www.badbitcoin.org/ (see my very last post as to how).
Activity: 564
Merit: 516

someone should make a site where you give a website and it scans it for names etc. it gives a report at the end for how likely the coin is to be a scam/pump dump. the results page can list found named people in it eg marshall long and show links and sources to past scam coins etc paycoin, known accomplices etc. would be a handy project.

Yes lets make it today. It can be an ICO. Wink
Activity: 564
Merit: 516

I vote for the venerable Chantha Owen Lueung - the Massive Update King - to get right on building such a site, the added benefit being that his Crypto-city 74K+ user base will help in weeding out nefarious actors so that there's no Leroy Fodor-esque hanky-panky. We'll call it ... wait for it ... the wew.

vip

I vote for the venerable Chantha Owen Lueung - the Massive Update King - to get right on building such a site, the added benefit being that his Crypto-city 74K+ user base will help in weeding out nefarious actors so that there's no Leroy Fodor-esque hanky-panky. We'll call it ... wait for it ... the wew.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

vip

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
the services of The Terpinator to el pumpo

GOLDen Wink
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
BTW, this thread was started on November 3, 2015 by VOX.

In January 2016 they told us (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13428676):
"For security the source code will be held back from the public for approximately one year. In the meantime, we are giving full access to the major exchanges via github."

LOL, where's the source code? Maybe they hid it so nobody could see it's a 100% clone coin..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 309
They now offer shares and that's all. Nothing else. No new tech, nothing. Still the same litecoin clone as it was at the start with ZERO improvements.
Anyone investing in this is crazy asf and is bound to losing all his money. Check VOX's progress over the last year... it's ZERO. How the fuck do they dare to now sell shares? They have nothing to offer! Even Uphold stopped accepting VOX.... LOL!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/VJs7AHm.jpg
"If you liked Dr. Blasko's UnbreakableCoin, you're going to love its twin brother, Voxels, at 20 times the market cap. Here in Crypto-foolu, the number 20 is sacred ever since el-Garza first evoked its magical powers."

Voxels appeared after a small ban of to-the-mooners - Scam-a-lots - who were short of food had to again require the services of The Terpinator to el pumpo, amassing bitcoins so to once again eat at the cost of those feeding them having less moneys for them to eat themselves.

Boy you can put a fork in this baby lol. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
You would think that these scumbags would announce a partnership or some development, but instead, all they could come up with was a long con master plan.

To simplify for you: The Voxelus scam team doesn't have enough liquidity/walls on Poloniex to dump their premine into, so they've figured out that they could just offer equity stake in that company that will be worth 0 usd a few months from now.

Most likely, they will start a campaign on bnktothefuture, attract a few newbies to purchase their bullshit at a steady price and then retire peacefully for some time until they figure out what's the next tech attraction that they could exploit and tokenize.

A bunch of disgusting charlatans.

Yup.

As said many times, this is nothing by scam group of 'devs' working with/for Russian pumpers.

DO NOT TOUCH
Activity: 406
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
so whats the news about scam voxels? read only last page and understood that nothing good) news timer is a oldschool feature? which coins used to use this ? and there was words about voxels shares!? they are planning to change voxels on voxels shares)? so we need to do massive buy, they unload - we get shares - "hello from bahamas" your dear voxels devs
Pages:
Jump to: