Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [vSLICE] ★ An Ethereum Gaming Platform Token ★ - page 3. (Read 66406 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
why is it vSlice when it's vDice? What am I missing here?

You get a Slice of the Dice.  Grin

With vSlice you get parts of the profit that is made on the vDice platform. I hope that answers the question.

Cheers!
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Yeah, the development is indeed slow but in my opinion in the world of smart contracts it is better to be slow but sure (and secure), making a mistake in a contract code is ain't good... At least we see the development, vSlots is in beta, and vBinary is being developed.

Yes. you're right! but why there is no demand for a token !!! and the price is very small
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Yeah, the development is indeed slow but in my opinion in the world of smart contracts it is better to be slow but sure (and secure), making a mistake in a contract code is ain't good... At least we see the development, vSlots is in beta, and vBinary is being developed.
The development is way too slow and this is reflected by the price.
I don't see this recover in the near future.

Yes very very slowly! price now is much lower than ICO! this is a very unpleasant for investors who in the project from the beginning. I think the team need to think of this !!! people believe in the project and invested their money, but are now in the big loss !!!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
The development is way too slow and this is reflected by the price.
I don't see this recover in the near future.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.
I liked this project when it started. It was one of the first (possibly the first) ethereum dapps with real world use. The ICO started about a year ago when eth was in the single to low double digits so the ICO did not have a high valuation as compared with many ICOs today. ICO investors have taken a massive hair cut as the eth they parted with went up many times but the VSlice tokens did not.

There only appears to be one developer making contributions on github and there hasn't been a lot of activity there which concerns me. Are there funding issues? Is there a roadmap? It's great to see the vSlots beta is out.

The amount collected in the profit container each month has been low but is slowly increasing.
Are people still using this platform, if what Vslice team claimed, then the price is not suppose to be this low, it just doesn't make any sense to me. How can one prove the among of revenue being generated on the platform

every month there is a block period of 5 days, at which time you can receive your dividends through a smart contract, after a few simple steps.

Can you post here how to know more about vSlice smart contract?
The price is now very low and when i am still hold why not to get back something

It is a decentralized slot machine running on Ethereum. It is simply that and very easy to play. You don't need to know anything about ETH to enjoy this game.
 To know more about VSL it is best to start here: https://blog.vdice.io/vslice-how-to/
Activity: 887
Are people still using this platform, if what Vslice team claimed, then the price is not suppose to be this low, it just doesn't make any sense to me. How can one prove the among of revenue being generated on the platform

The amount of profit generated by vdice site can be found on their profit container.Below is the link to the ETH address of the container.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x51FFC1b089392a5bb65BF24EAf04d07D0e6F88B5#internaltx

The amount collected is very low till date and its been almost close to over a year for vdice site.After being delisted from liqui, the price of VSL token is down by 10% and even more if there is no new exchange planned by the team.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

every month there is a block period of 5 days, at which time you can receive your dividends through a smart contract, after a few simple steps.

Can you post here how to know more about vSlice smart contract?
The price is now very low and when i am still hold why not to get back something

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
well something is wrong it's going down??? could it be because of the name? Or what is the reason you are loosing so much???

I dont know! why there is no demand for a token, because it brings dividends!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
well something is wrong it's going down??? could it be because of the name? Or what is the reason you are loosing so much???

Vdice it's game. Vslice it's token
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Beta games were released! But the price does not react!

I guess we have to wait until vslice is listed on other exchanges before we will see a serious increase in price.

agree with you. We will wait when the team decides this question! I really hope for the VSL! invested a normal amount)) I hope for serious intentions of the team
Activity: 535

I guess we have to wait until vslice is listed on other exchanges before we will see a serious increase in price.

This happened due to low interest of the people into this market but I hope on Livecoin this will continue. I bought some at dip around 1k hopefully the team will manage to put this on a nice track again.

I also hope for the team!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

This happened due to low interest of the people into this market but I hope on Livecoin this will continue. I bought some at dip around 1k hopefully the team will manage to put this on a nice track again.
Pages:
Jump to: