Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VultMining | ~1% Daily Dividends | VULT Labs | 960k issued - page 6. (Read 9612 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
a simple question: why should i believe that you won't take the money and disappear?
you shouldn't, this is a game of trust. i am willing to prove myself and my legitimacy over time.

for those that do not believe but are interested - please invest very small amounts, and at 1PM GMT - you will receive dividends - and as the days pass and dividends keep coming, then think about investing more, once i am trusted and have proven myself  Smiley

ObscureBean: i run my rigs like clockwork and always plan ahead - this is just the start of things - i would estimate 98% uptime - even that possibility of 2% downtime should not effect the 1% daily dividends. all details will be posted in due time on a neat spreadsheet as i like to keep things presentable.

at this current stage we have no need/use for a website - but to keep things a little more legitimate i will make time this week to get one sorted.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So what happens if you don't rent enough rigs over a period of a few days? Could you post more details about your mining operation, do you have a website?
The thing is, it's gonna be a little tricky if you gonna be holding on to 60% of the asset/shares. This is otherwise an interesting project that I'll be keeping an eye on. Good luck!
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
a simple question: why should i believe that you won't take the money and disappear?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

VULT Labs.
Safe, Easy & Secure Daily Dividends

Perceptual goal of ~1% daily dividends
Payout times: 1PM GMT

VULTMINING on NXT Asset Exchange: 12419839393546948696
Asset Issuer: NXT-RAXZ-7NZH-6VTC-EFN4N
Note: the asset id indicated above is the ONLY asset id we will ever use. do not fall for impersonators.
What percentage is being sold? 30%
How many shares to be sold? 960,000 (96k each day over a 10 day period)
How much will the shares cost? 2 NXT per share
Will the base price increase? Yes - each stage the price per share will increase by 10%
When do you plan on releasing the remainder of the shares We will see how things play out.

Introduction
Everyone reading this already understands the basics of mining, so i wont go into depth, what i aim to offer is a simple, easy no fuss asset which gives safe, easy & secure daily dividends with no hassle, no setup, just pure profits payed in NXT. I run a private mining operation in which i rent private rigs, at lower rate than usual, thus leaving room for more profits. I also run an NXT & NXT Asset (Supernet, Freemarket, Etc.) arbitrage bot, which also gains profits in which will be payed to asset holders. This is a win/win scenario, the more capitol i have, the more rigs i can rent and the more capitol i have to run across my arbitrage bots. If your after a no fuss dividends which is secure and solid, then this is your one stop shop.

What we can offer
• Perceptual goal of ~1% daily (1% is an educated calculation - i expect it to be slightly more)
• Safe Environment - no downtime - no hassle - no fuss
• Daily Income - no delays - just dividends payed daily
• Room for improvement - 1% daily is projected - we may have good weeks and potentially earn alot higher dividends.

How will VULTMINING work
• Purchase asset, recieve dividends daily @ 1PM GMT
• I have BTC on the side for this project - if there is miner delay/issue - i have the BTC (& NXT) to pay out dividends - no delays, all streamlined.
• I will provide weekly spreadsheets with mining data and arbitrage bot data (i like to keep things neat)

At the end of the day i aim to bring profit for both you and fellow dividend holders, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Ill be updating this ANN in due time with FAQ and some more information. Smiley Alot of time and a thought out plan of attack has gone into this asset - this is just the beginning we plan to venture out alot further into profits. And as said earlier 1% is just my guaranteed goal, expect more as things play out Smiley

We don't tolerate non-believers or FUD - if you have an issue please PM me directly - if you are unsure about legitimacy of VULTMINING, then please only buy a small amount of shares and wait it out - i can guarantee your dividends will be payed.
Pages:
Jump to: