Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - Wales Coin - Scrypt - POW/POS A Cryptocurrency For Wales ! LOW SUPPLY - page 3. (Read 4672 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 250
coinsmarkets is a good choice ....... it's a smaller exchange but reliable!

the link to the exchange HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

www.coinsmarkets.com  they add new coins easily.
no!!!

why not? it's a starting step to get listed in CMC which is the more important step. we can all submit a request here https://coinsmarkets.com/support.php but the dev must do that too.

we have done that Smiley 
Activity: 299
Merit: 100

www.coinsmarkets.com  they add new coins easily.
no!!!

why not? it's a starting step to get listed in CMC which is the more important step. we can all submit a request here https://coinsmarkets.com/support.php but the dev must do that too.
we have just put in a request for coin exchange to

yobit havent added any coins in a few days so hopefully they will list it this week

I don't think think they will. I'm not trying to disappoint you or anything but these guys have been holding a lot of coins without any reason.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
we have just put in a request for coin exchange to

yobit havent added any coins in a few days so hopefully they will list it this week

www.coinsmarkets.com  they add new coins easily.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

Activity: 126
we can try coinsmarket too. they are listing new coins daily without any problems. and then we can go for CMC afterwards. yobit and coinexchange are delaying a lot of coin listing orders. stocks.exchange is another option too.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi dev .. It seems more interesting if there is airdrop. sorry that's just my suggestion.
Activity: 126
when will the coin be added?
Activity: 613
First exchange of coins Dev COINEXCHANGE
we paid 0.1BTC to yobit buit it could take a couple of days to get listed

there are coins available for sale still and all coins that are sold will go towards another exchange also

Maybe that's why it took time to list it. I think to list it right away, we have to pay 0.5BTC or so. anyway, they are so slow, so I suggest contacting them many times. Thanks for being open about the details. it's important for investors.
we paid 0.1BTC to yobit buit it could take a couple of days to get listed

there are coins available for sale still and all coins that are sold will go towards another exchange also
hi guys were still here as POW is now over and is now POS were trying to get listed in the exchanges Smiley

Cool, it's not good to disappear that much though. I'm staking and it works fine. exchanges are not that difficult you just have to pay for the amount. any news about the ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
hi guys were still here as POW is now over and is now POS were trying to get listed in the exchanges Smiley
Great to hear that you are still here , but wasn't yobit already paid for listig wales , and if it is , how much did you paid yobit because they have different  payments for different  listings and a minimale payment doen not garantie that they list it soon
Activity: 255
Wow this project was nice and very Informative I like it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
No update, is this project dead?
When is yobit listing?
Pages:
Jump to: