Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS - page 10. (Read 28978 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
New Thread GFX Released, hope you guys like it! Smiley

https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/920860499012739072
Wow, it was awesome, I work for you, congratulations. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Guys.

Very impressive cryptocurrency.
Where Can I buy some few coins for later bussiness ?

Thanks for reply
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
WBC Dev Team
WBC Dev Team
Are we dead? Sadddd Sad . We need some marketing on this project. Could be something people can really get behind. The supply is amazing...

Far from it, Keep an eye out over the next 7 days! Smiley

Activity: 13
Are we dead? Sadddd Sad . We need some marketing on this project. Could be something people can really get behind. The supply is amazing...
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
What is the reason for such a strong price drop?
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Thank you Dev for doing wonderful job. Listing the coin on exchange and also working on the third exchange sounds promising. With the low supply that we have and the POS in place, we should be able to take this coin to moon. I am holding mine, though I have very little coin I am still holding it because I believe in this project and I believe in you Dev.

Keep up the good work and I wish you all the very best.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you for the kind words! We are certainly working on things and hope to see some of it transpire within the next week or two! Smiley

Thank you for your response. I am glad that we are working towards right direction in making this a success. I have been following this thread since lauch and I must say that we have certainly made some great progress and have a built a wonderful community. With your(dev) effort and community, we will achieve new heights.

Take care and once again thanks for your hard work.

Yea..., he is doing well the job..., and the project look like is going well, the community isn't that big yet..., but always it can become better..., and later when it start to grow up, the rest will look for quick profit.., but hope there will be not that much dumpers like always Wink

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Activity: 868
Thank you Dev for doing wonderful job. Listing the coin on exchange and also working on the third exchange sounds promising. With the low supply that we have and the POS in place, we should be able to take this coin to moon. I am holding mine, though I have very little coin I am still holding it because I believe in this project and I believe in you Dev.

Thank you for the kind words! We are certainly working on things and hope to see some of it transpire within the next week or two! Smiley

Thank you for your response. I am glad that we are working towards right direction in making this a success. I have been following this thread since lauch and I must say that we have certainly made some great progress and have a built a wonderful community. With your(dev) effort and community, we will achieve new heights.

Take care and once again thanks for your hard work.
WBC Dev Team

Activity: 868

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Update for 12/10/2017

- We are in talks with numerous web developers and GFX designers to make our aesthetics much better, I would expect some breakthroughs on this front soon.

- We are still contemplating and working on details for how a helpdesk/Noob help centre would work and operate.

- We have paid for the next 6 months of our server hosting for the website and some nodes to ensure a sense of longevity.

- I'm sure we will have more good news soon as-well, One of our lead team member is slowly learning cryptography so that in the future we will be able to modify things within the wallet such as gfx by ourselves and recompile them without having to pay for outside help, this would also help significantly if any issues were to ever arise!

Thanks for your patience and help along the way everyone - WBC Team.
I respect your honesty and transparency. But the project is dead.
Very low supply+pos+ only 10% pos reward+weak exchange
4 fail factors
If it was pow. People will keep coins in the exchange which results in more trading volume.

Let's see how your projects are going along?  Wink
4 fail factors
If it was pow. People will keep coins in the exchange which results in more trading volume.

You are talking just stupid things.You have heard about KNC,RSGP,42,KOREcoin,Salus,SHIFT,OMNI,IOC,TIME and many other coins with low suplly and great price day by day growing more and more?
About trading volume dont even need such thingh now will have enough when this coin will be listed to next exchange and coin will be more and more harder to buy and very expensive.
BR.

Ok Dude, cool, but instead of "You are talking just stupid things.....", can you just simply explain some/your ideas, how the stuff work, and how make the things to work properly ? Is in it thru, if you give more clear answer will be more appreciated it than just blaming xD ?

Activity: 420
Merit: 142
About trading volume dont even need such thingh now will have enough when this coin will be listed to next exchange and coin will be more and more harder to buy and very expensive.
BR.

I think exchange listing highly depends on trading volumes. Low trading volumes don't necessarily make WBC attractive for other exchanges. And cryptopia, for example, has significantly increased listing fees (they now ask for more than the full market cap of WBC afaik)
Activity: 605
Merit: 10
4 fail factors

You are talking just stupid things.You have heard about KNC,RSGP,42,KOREcoin,Salus,SHIFT,OMNI,IOC,TIME and many other coins with low suplly and great price day by day growing more and more?
BR.
Activity: 224
Update for 12/10/2017

- We are in talks with numerous web developers and GFX designers to make our aesthetics much better, I would expect some breakthroughs on this front soon.

- We are still contemplating and working on details for how a helpdesk/Noob help centre would work and operate.

- We have paid for the next 6 months of our server hosting for the website and some nodes to ensure a sense of longevity.

- I'm sure we will have more good news soon as-well, One of our lead team member is slowly learning cryptography so that in the future we will be able to modify things within the wallet such as gfx by ourselves and recompile them without having to pay for outside help, this would also help significantly if any issues were to ever arise!

4 fail factors

That is a bit harsh isn't it? Anyway, since when is very low supply a fail factor? Since when is Pos one? Since when is a moderate staking rate one?
It is listed on two exchanges and one is actually not so week.

Really, I am tired of people trolling active threads with their "project is dead" comments.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
wow this is lowest supply coin i have never seen , i bought some WBC to hold and stake .
Activity: 22
Update for 12/10/2017

4 fail factors

WBC Dev Team
Update for 12/10/2017

Steborg, put in the OP if you wish, you are looking for that and that help...., people can read it when they read the ann..., and probably if you say there something about bounties some of them will be more excited to help you about xD

Pages:
Jump to: