Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 78. (Read 151012 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 10:16:04 AM
very frustrating indeed , need this coin to be like jesus and rise from the dead
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 09:33:58 AM
thanks for the tip, good coin indeed, will buy some more then make it public on twitter, this wont stay cheap for long, so dig in  Grin
Activity: 10
August 30, 2017, 09:12:50 AM
They did  ICO for this project, I believe those that bought it low ,just started to dump it for profit. It will raise in value.

I don't think this is the case, the ICO was at 16k and the coins have been getting dumped even below that price it sits at 15k right now after having recovered a bit from last nights low...  I think this is Walton dumping coins...  Very frustrating. 
Activity: 12
August 30, 2017, 05:22:34 AM
They did  ICO for this project, I believe those that bought it low ,just started to dump it for profit. It will raise in value.
Activity: 4
August 30, 2017, 04:32:08 AM
Its dropping  Shocked
Activity: 39
August 30, 2017, 02:11:05 AM
100 Million coins were created in the genesis block.
no ico or mining.

binance exchange was the first contact to the public.
buying coins and selling them lower is not logical for a normal user.
i think the coinholder Walton sell some coins direct at the exchange beginning to fill their bags for some initial money.
they keep it around 0.80$

my recommendation is to hold your coins.
when wtc hit other exchanges and walton stop selling, the price move up very very fast.

Thank you for the response.  Yes it is obvious that someone is dumping a ridiculous amount of coins and I do not think they are manipulating to accumulate as there are not nearly as many purchases it seems these coins are getting dumped on new buyers.  Tens of thousands of coins being dumped every hour yet the coin is holding strong at its current value...  It is very frustrating for me because I saw potential in this coin and went all in at 29k but now I am stuck at a big loss because of this...

Still I will hold my coins and hope this person most likely Waltons finishes dumping very soon...  Very frustrating every time it seems someone tries to break these walls an infinite supply of coins comes out of nowhere to push things back down. 

I know the feeling! Just have to ride it out. If you sell at a loss then that's that. If you hold it will rise in value. It's an excellent project with an A+ team. Let the dust setlle IMO, I can't see it not rising in value. Low circulating amount at the moment as well.
Activity: 4
August 29, 2017, 11:35:06 PM
Where can we download a wallet for this currency?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 11:22:22 PM
Binance is the best place for coin pumps. If you put a shit coin on binance then it will rise x100 in one day.

Besides BNB coin itself, what coins, let alone shit coins, have pumped on Binance?
August 29, 2017, 08:08:11 PM
no ico or mining.

i think the coinholder Walton sell some coins direct at the exchange beginning to fill their bags for some initial money.

when wtc hit other exchanges and walton stop selling, the price move up very very fast.

Thank you for the response.  Yes it is obvious that someone is dumping a ridiculous amount of coins and I do not think they are manipulating to accumulate as there are not nearly as many purchases it seems these coins are getting dumped on new buyers.  Tens of thousands of coins being dumped every hour yet the coin is holding strong at its current value...  It is very frustrating for me because I saw potential in this coin and went all in at 29k but now I am stuck at a big loss because of this...

Still I will hold my coins and hope this person most likely Waltons finishes dumping very soon...  Very frustrating every time it seems someone tries to break these walls an infinite supply of coins comes out of nowhere to push things back down. 
Activity: 5
August 29, 2017, 02:02:58 PM
the coins will be listed tomorrow in 2 exchanges - one (ebtcbank) in China and the other (Allcoin) in Canada.
Activity: 51
August 29, 2017, 01:17:23 PM
no ico or mining.

August 29, 2017, 10:49:40 AM
Certain opinion being expressed here not proper, since no Support or Team member is here to give answers.  Why not take up issues with them at the appropriate channel.  Here is their slack address, they are very active on slack.     
Team URL: binance.slack.com

What am I going to say to them?  Someone has been systematically dumping about a million Waltoncoins in the past two days?  It's not Binance's problem.  
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 29, 2017, 10:48:31 AM
Binance is the best place for coin pumps. If you put a shit coin on binance then it will rise x100 in one day.
Activity: 5
August 29, 2017, 10:46:41 AM
Certain opinion being expressed here not proper, since no Support or Team member is here to give answers.  Why not take up issues with them at the appropriate channel.  Here is their slack address, they are very active on slack.     
Team URL: binance.slack.com
August 29, 2017, 10:31:14 AM
Has anyone been watching the order book?  I have been following it closely the past two days and every time a buy order comes in, it instantly gets filled.  I just saw a 16 BTC buy order get filled instantly.  Every time a big buy order comes in and this coin starts gaining momentum, someone dumps a few BTC worth on the sell book to kill any positive momentum.  I'm concerned cause this has been happening for two days already, something strange must be going on.  I bought very many of these coins at 28k so I am worried. 

Some ridiculous dumping has been going on.  This isn't just whale manipulation to accumulate more coins, maybe it is Walton themselves. 
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
August 29, 2017, 10:08:02 AM
At present, the RFID is a very hot concept, but is not used widely because of the high cost of the RFID card, the RFID card is much expensive than the QR code, so do you have a plan to control the whole cost of the project?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 09:56:30 AM
How to get free WTC  Grin Grin
Ooooh. Lurking for the freebies and airdrops too, are we?
Psst, let me know soon as the free coins start dropping too...
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 29, 2017, 09:25:55 AM
I have the feeling this coin do great also looks like majority here are in favour of this project.
August 29, 2017, 09:17:32 AM
Has anyone been watching the order book?  I have been following it closely the past two days and every time a buy order comes in, it instantly gets filled.  I just saw a 16 BTC buy order get filled instantly.  Every time a big buy order comes in and this coin starts gaining momentum, someone dumps a few BTC worth on the sell book to kill any positive momentum.  I'm concerned cause this has been happening for two days already, something strange must be going on.  I bought very many of these coins at 28k so I am worried. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
August 29, 2017, 06:48:32 AM
Just means it's going on two other exchanges, Allcoin and ebtcbank. That's what it's saying. Going on those exchanges tomorrow (30th August)

Thanks! this is good news.
Pages:
Jump to: