Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]- WAR COIN - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN! scrypt pow/pos - page 6. (Read 8002 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think cryptocoin with scrypt algo not worth Sad
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I hope there is a bounty Grin
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
you are scared me with your name coin  Embarrassed
but good idea and good luck with your coin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Did you literally purchase the coin off web or actually wrote the source code ? Your GitHub profile was made an hour ago with the entire source up there.If I could investigate further,I would even find out which coin have you cloned.No information about the team either.You're going to have a good time defending your coin.None of my business,just leaving this here.

I have a feeling it is another quick walletbuilders coin with a developer that doesn't know how to create an altcoin by himself, I'm currently at work but will give the source a once over once home to see if my prediction is true Cheesy

Yes your feeling is good https://github.com/warcoindev/WarCoin/blob/master/warcoin-source/src/net.cpp#L1232    it's another walletbuilders coin.

Sure is nice of them to use that node so the crypto people can take a quick peak and see it's just another steaming pile of shit   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why are you all on someone else thread with your foul comments? Have the dev said anything negative towards you? If you don't like walletbuilders that's fine. But don't come on someone else thread and rain on their parade. Have more class than that.

LMFAO and you call yourself a crypto trader.... Roll Eyes
Be my guest and mine this coin, you won't get much if any profit Cheesy

Newbie account check, WalletBuilders coin because dev can't edit code or even change to his own node and edit it out... check, promising the world with use of the coin...check....

He doesn't have to say anything wrong as all he wants is his own coin to get rich quick off, nothing for fun or tribute either Wink
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Another shitcoin. Why? Surly we have enough already.  Roll Eyes

hHhHhh     name is too agressive   
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
what is another bounty translation
youre open bounty campaign, signature campaign, social media campaign (twitter campaign and facebook campaign)
what is youre write about bounty baner signature
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Did you literally purchase the coin off web or actually wrote the source code ? Your GitHub profile was made an hour ago with the entire source up there.If I could investigate further,I would even find out which coin have you cloned.No information about the team either.You're going to have a good time defending your coin.None of my business,just leaving this here.

I have a feeling it is another quick walletbuilders coin with a developer that doesn't know how to create an altcoin by himself, I'm currently at work but will give the source a once over once home to see if my prediction is true Cheesy

Yes your feeling is good https://github.com/warcoindev/WarCoin/blob/master/warcoin-source/src/net.cpp#L1232    it's another walletbuilders coin.

Sure is nice of them to use that node so the crypto people can take a quick peak and see it's just another steaming pile of shit   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why are you all on someone else thread with your foul comments? Have the dev said anything negative towards you? If you don't like walletbuilders that's fine. But don't come on someone else thread and rain on their parade. Have more class than that.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Yes your feeling is good https://github.com/warcoindev/WarCoin/blob/master/warcoin-source/src/net.cpp#L1232    it's another walletbuilders coin.

Sure is nice of them to use that node so the crypto people can take a quick peak and see it's just another steaming pile of shit   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 405
Merit: 500

Yes your feeling is good https://github.com/warcoindev/WarCoin/blob/master/warcoin-source/src/net.cpp#L1232    it's another walletbuilders coin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Is Cryptopia a good exchange to list coin?

Yes Cryptopia is a decent exchange. But my personal favorite is coinexchange.io . There's not a lot of dumping and coin killing there.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
indonesia translation reserved
Activity: 18
Follow me on Twitter, tweet me your WarCoin address and get free coins https://twitter.com/WarCoin
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I like boobies (o)(o)

Its one of the exchanges where new coins get listed first. If you can prove that your coin has something others don't then Bittrex and Polo may consider listing it if you pay them. The other exchanges you may want to hit up are Yobit and C-Cex.

Mining Now!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
www.Cryptopool.tk

No registration needed, just use your wallet address as username and no password needed.

stratum+tcp://cryptopool.tk:PORT -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x
Port: 3024, Diff: 8   |   Port: 4024, Diff: 32   |   Port: 5024, Diff: 256   |   Port: 6024, Diff: 8192

Payouts are every 20 mins after blocks has been confirmed.
Cryptomine.co.uk Pool

http://Cryptomine.co.uk:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://Cryptomine.co.uk:7001-u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff
  Port: 7000, Diff: 8 Port: 7001, Diff: 256 Port: 7002, Diff: 18192  

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 30 mins after blocks has been confirmed Min payout - 4

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online

Thanks for pool
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Wasn't there already a war coin a few years ago? I seem to recall one. Anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Pages:
Jump to: