Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌳[ANN]🌳 [WAZN] wazn.io 🌲 Planting trees and storing blockcain in space 🌲 - page 2. (Read 884 times)

copper member
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
...get waznized @ wazn.io
Seems a little disorganized right now. Might be worth watching this.

Yes, we are chasing our tails. We are 2 weeks too early. You should keep an eye on what we do.

Pool Dead... Cry Cry

Hashrate is rising every day. 90.490 kH/s at the moment. We go up 30 kH/s every 24h. Solo miners are killing it.

Pool should be up within a week from WAZN release. We had briefing this morning and every new issue that arised regarding to pool deployment was resolved.
2 of our guys stayed in office this weekend and nothing took more time as it was expected what I heard.

Activity: 43
Activity: 62
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Seems a little disorganized right now. Might be worth watching this.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Hello are you willing to list your coin? We have the solution : https://needyex.com

copper member

You have increased WAZN network hashrate 10 times since we published this thread. It seems the network is adjusting to 120 seconds per block relentlessly. Transaction fees should be 0.02 WAZN for normal size TX. Try it, test it, step on it and tell us if it is smooth as we believe it is.

Herr Fink left 2 guys in office for the weekend. I think they are working on the pool thingy. I hope they get tuned on RedBull or Monster and I can paste you new link here to meet and grind the blocks together soon.

Are you all solo mining from your wallets? Lol. You are so greedy. I thought you are showeling holes in the ground for our trees? Who is winning Xeon or Ryzen? Roll Eyes

I think my old DL580 with 4xE7-4830 would kick ass today. 32 cores and 64 threads. I promise I will put it back togeteher in next 6 months, plug it on our pool and see how I can split that 24M Cache per CPU with superlight algo as WAZN uses. Wink I think WAZN will never use full memory cache of CPU like that and frequency is lower than consumer grade CPUs have. I will tell you more when I get another PSU and 4 more sticks of RAM.

copper member

Guy who wrote the following is not so kind when we are late with our timetable. Tongue

copper member

Hi everyone.
Blockchain project with following specs was released a bit sooner as we planned.
We don’t care much about timing and we intend to plant trees.

Info
Announced: November 2019
Name & Ticker: Wazn & WAZN
Max Supply: 106 shares @ 6 decimal places
Block reward: ~ 66 WAZN and decreasing over the years
Difficulty: Retargets at every block
P2P port: 11786
RPC port: 11787
Hashing algo: cn-wazn1=cn-extremelite
cnVariant=1 | cnBlobType=0
Block Time: 120 seconds

Block Explorer: explorer.wazn.io