Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 157. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
140 btc 24h volume - it's about 50 000 000 wc traded at 250-280 satoshi. Not bad for a dieing coin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
you guys are either delusional, extremely misinformed or you guys have a shit ton of faith in a sinking crypto.

Be honest with yourself. Do you really think anyone wants a failed shitcoin clone off a failed shitcoin? Look at Blackcoin......its shit. Dont know why you guys think Whitecoin is any better. lol....i know. they are different colors! OMG!

You look like a kid.

Trick or treat Huh??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
you guys are either delusional, extremely misinformed or you guys have a shit ton of faith in a sinking crypto.

Be honest with yourself. Do you really think anyone wants a failed shitcoin clone off a failed shitcoin? Look at Blackcoin......its shit. Dont know why you guys think Whitecoin is any better. lol....i know. they are different colors! OMG!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Mintpal announced they will be delisting WC after all coins are withdrawn due to how shitty this crypto is. lulz
What a lie lol..WC is 4th biggest volume on mintpal after darc,BC and Cinni
Activity: 49
WhiteCoin will soon move to 5th place in 24h volume Smiley

edit: Ladies and Gentelments, ignore these trolls. I'm not sure if you are aware of that, but in Tibia even a low lvl player can smash a troll with single hit ;-).

We should conquer dragons and demons instead :]
Activity: 300
Mintpal announced they will be delisting WC after all coins are withdrawn due to how shitty this crypto is. lulz

Shocked ARe YoU oK ?
Activity: 118
Mining since early 2013

0/10
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

This is false. Nice try troll.
Activity: 84
Whenever WhiteCoin (or any other PoS coin) is staking, it reserves an amount of your coins until the PoS block is fully confirmed. Once fully confirmed, the reserved balance is once again usable.

Here is my staking the past couple of days. As you can see, staking works fine.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
on May 25 darksend will be open source.
Some possibility of being added to whitecoin?
Sorry for my English
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So much drama happening here.
It seems that once a coin gets a bit of daylight and the price rise , the whole i did that you did nothing fight begins.
Activity: 504
connet your miners to http://www.wcmulti.com to put some buying preasure to the market.

we need you... we need hashpower to place some big buy orders to get higher prices.

CONNECT YOUR MINERs and support Whitecoin.
We see much higher prices in the near future.
Do not sell your coins!!!

x11 no work??

I can't get a single share from it.

Absolutely amazing to promote a pool port that has not been tested at all first.

i tested it. But you are right. at the moment x11 doesent work. i test it and it will be online in a short time.
sorry for this.. sha and scrypt is working fine..
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Everyone post your stake reward screenshoot in the here, reddit, twitter, instagram, etc, spread them. It surely will earn people trust to whitecoin.

Right now I still wait for my stake reward patiently, I'll post it n spread it as soon i received them.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
are multipools working on WC and buying WC as a payout, every day i check the price is lower than the previous day.

what is happening here?
Activity: 52
connet your miners to http://www.wcmulti.com to put some buying preasure to the market.

we need you... we need hashpower to place some big buy orders to get higher prices.

CONNECT YOUR MINERs and support Whitecoin.
We see much higher prices in the near future.
Do not sell your coins!!!

x11 no work??

I can't get a single share from it.

Absolutely amazing to promote a pool port that has not been tested at all first.
Activity: 103
^^^^^^

You are absolutely right. Now that this scammer has been dismissed we will now be moving on and continuing the work that we have been doing.

Unfortunately this MrMinerMan/Kleeve/CryptoCompanyRidingDirty guy has quite the scam going on by creating broken coins and then demanding to be paid to fix them. Fortunately in our case, our amazing development team was able to fix Whitecoin without subscribing to MrMinerMan/Kleeve/CryptoCompanyRidingDirty's scam.

We are moving on now.

Grin
Activity: 91
Why people talk so much in Whitecoin thread but don't come up with more development?

Guys... WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

MAKE MORE BUZZ AROUND WHITECOIN... THERE IS PLENTY TO DO BESIDE REPLYING TO TROLLS!
Activity: 147
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
                                        ........sorry MisterMinerboy.........

We are all volunteers here!
Bona fide work done here Is and will be paid for in donations and good-will gestures, to those that deserve it, of which there are many, not to scumbags who conspire to cripple and rape Our coin.

Yes, due to your previous and ongoing actions, we should be worth 1 sat, but it just goes to show that we are a strong community, weathering the storm and will be due a bright sunny future in the days ahead.

Anyone seeking to invest in a truly community driven coin please come and visit us in irc #whitecoinfoundation and join us in our glorious future.
Jump to: