Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 166. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Sad to say that I finally sold my WC stack for 430 sat yesterday, bought some DRK. Good choice so far. But I am keeping an eye on WC and will happily come back if the outlook improves.

Understandable, we do have some great new stuff coming soon tho so I'll hope you'll keep an eye on us. The rise isn't too far off now that we've really hit our stride.

Any price prediction?

I've always felt when lead devs or coordinators offer a prediction they sound a bit cheeky. With that in mind I'll say this:

My short term goal is to see WC back over 1K sat. From there, once our news really starts to hit in the next couple weeks, I think 5K Sat is a very reasonable and attainable goal for our community.

Our IRC is among the most active, and moreso than what many consider to be our "rival" coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Sad to say that I finally sold my WC stack for 430 sat yesterday, bought some DRK. Good choice so far. But I am keeping an eye on WC and will happily come back if the outlook improves.

Understandable, we do have some great new stuff coming soon tho so I'll hope you'll keep an eye on us. The rise isn't too far off now that we've really hit our stride.

Any price prediction?
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
I was suppose to buy cinni, drk, but I choose wc.

Now I feel so disappoint. Please don't let us investor down, Mongozo

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Love the new wallet, thanks Smiley

I love it too  Smiley
Yeap, it looks way better Smiley

The way i've seen these guys work...

bet we...

Aint seen nothin yet (music plays)
+1 Smiley
Couldn't be more proud to be a part of this community, lots more big news in the pipeline this week!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
The coin has solid dev team and foundation behind it, ofc it will take off soon enough !
Activity: 700
WC has held its ground pretty well. The floor has been holding around 400 sat with strong buy support when it dips under. The multi pools have also been helping but could use more miners. At current rates whitecoinpool can buy up on average 1.5BTC of whitecoins a day. With WC being POS and a strong community behind it I see a slow steady growth in its value. Whitecoin will have its spotlight again but it will be a while until it fully recovers. Overall a good investment.

With WC being at its lowest right now it would be a great time to mine on the multipool even if you don't have a big setup. The coin has plenty of potential and a 10 fold increase isn't unrealistic. Anyway just felt like I would give my 2 cents, I have been following whitecoin since it has been released and have enjoyed tracking its progress.

+1 WC has a dedicated dev team planning long term growth.
Activity: 180
WC has held its ground pretty well. The floor has been holding around 400 sat with strong buy support when it dips under. The multi pools have also been helping but could use more miners. At current rates whitecoinpool can buy up on average 1.5BTC of whitecoins a day. With WC being POS and a strong community behind it I see a slow steady growth in its value. Whitecoin will have its spotlight again but it will be a while until it fully recovers. Overall a good investment.

With WC being at its lowest right now it would be a great time to mine on the multipool even if you don't have a big setup. The coin has plenty of potential and a 10 fold increase isn't unrealistic. Anyway just felt like I would give my 2 cents, I have been following whitecoin since it has been released and have enjoyed tracking its progress.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
guuuuysss???!! what's up?! why don't you believe in WC I haven't seen any more futureable coin since first- BTC 

but hmmm.... it's better for me! this price let me buy even more WC I thought!
Spend all BTC for buying WC?! yes that's right
Activity: 271
AH! AHA!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
HOLY SHIT!

THATS THE FUNNIEST POST IVE READ ALL WEEK! MILK IS COMING OUT OF MY NOSE.

FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT

hi slick thanks that's great to hear m8 Grin
click below pic to watch the next one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSEVNPoFJK8)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Love the new wallet, thanks Smiley

I love it too  Smiley
Yeap, it looks way better Smiley

The way i've seen these guys work...

bet we...

Aint seen nothin yet (music plays)
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
at 320  Sat is sad man...  Sad
It will rise soon Smiley hopefully most dumpers dumped by now.
Activity: 189
Awesome job on the wallet, many thanks. lets hope when they all disembark the Darkcoin train they'll jump onboard the Whitecoin train Smiley Choo Choo
Activity: 252
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Great job on the new wallet ! Looks very nice.
Now if you can work some on social media exposure it would be great. IRC is all good but the masses are not there Smiley
Facebook , twitter and most importantly reddit is a must !
If you can get some people working on that i am sure there will be a lot of donations Smiley
Jump to: