Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 534. (Read 759220 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
  • Whitecoin is technically almost identical to Blackcoin but with slightly different parameters. This makes Whitecoin appear as if it could achieve the same utility as a store of value.
  • Whitecoin's obvious similarities to Blackcoin interest people, and thus there is anticipation of it matching Blackcoin which has driven a lot of the buying so far.
  • This uncertainty means there may be speculation on whether Whitecoin can surpass Blackcoin's all time high. This speculation may create an even bigger bubble than Blackcoin.
  • After the first Whitecoin bubble ends, the price will decrease significantly which will cause many Blackcoin holders to sell Blackcoin to buy cheap Whitecoins, which will contribute to a yoyo effect between both currencies.
  • This yoyo effect could become self sustaining and fuel even higher levels of speculation until equilibrium is reached.
  • Proof of Work hasn't ended yet, which is holding the price down.
  • To match Blackcoin's market cap at 300 million total coins by Wednesday when PoW ends, then Whitecoin would be at .00011 but it is currently at .0000195. That means that once Proof of Work ends then Whitecoin should be at least 5 times more valuable than it is currently. Blackcoin could rise even more by then as well which will create the expectation that Whitecoin should go that much higher.

The problem I'm seeing on this thread is that people think BC became successful just because it was PoS and had a MultiPool .. this is wrong.. BC is successful because of it's community. WC has to build a community... Without that.. WC will be another FairCoin, MintCoin and any other PoS besides BC.

Don't be fooled into thinking just copying a coins codebase means it will have the same success lol.

This situation is no different than from when Aurura coin came out and then there were 20 different "country" coins trying to copy the success in the next 2 weeks. None of them did.

Not a great example as country coins are flawed anyway (everyday person will just dump them for the free money).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Community= Bagholders.

Whe dont need Bagholders.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
  • Whitecoin is technically almost identical to Blackcoin but with slightly different parameters. This makes Whitecoin appear as if it could achieve the same utility as a store of value.
  • Whitecoin's obvious similarities to Blackcoin interest people, and thus there is anticipation of it matching Blackcoin which has driven a lot of the buying so far.
  • This uncertainty means there may be speculation on whether Whitecoin can surpass Blackcoin's all time high. This speculation may create an even bigger bubble than Blackcoin.
  • After the first Whitecoin bubble ends, the price will decrease significantly which will cause many Blackcoin holders to sell Blackcoin to buy cheap Whitecoins, which will contribute to a yoyo effect between both currencies.
  • This yoyo effect could become self sustaining and fuel even higher levels of speculation until equilibrium is reached.
  • To match Blackcoin's market cap at 300 million total coins by Wednesday when PoW ends, then Whitecoin would be at .00011 but it is currently at .0000195. That means that once Proof of Work ends then Whitecoin should be at least 5 times more valuable than it is currently. Blackcoin could rise even more by then as well which will create the expectation that Whitecoin should go that much higher.

The problem I'm seeing on this thread is that people think BC became successful just because it was PoS and had a MultiPool .. this is wrong.. BC is successful because of it's community. WC has to build a community... Without that.. WC will be another FairCoin, MintCoin and any other PoS besides BC.

Don't be fooled into thinking just copying a coins codebase means it will have the same success lol.
legendary
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

You don't understand the real end game. It is to discredit PoS coins. PoS has a massive drawback that distribution phase is extremely limited and they become dependent on early entrants. Few failures, and people will lose faith in PoS and continue being trapped in BTC.
AGREE!

Im selling 50% my stash at 5x price of today = 10.000 satoshis.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Nice analysis!
Activity: 322
Activity: 56
PPS: At current price (2k Satoshi), mining is not worth it.

Then why multipools have selected WC for mining? they only work for the most profitable

My bad. I was off by an order in my calculation. WC is actually the most profitable as of now. Although current price is being supported since hours now, I wonder if 150 million coins can be dumped at that. (Requires 3000 BTC)

Support has all but been broken now

I won't be so quick to conclude that. I think people are being far too judgemental. Why can't miners be the people who believe in this coin and they intend to hold it? Just playing devil's advocate. Number of naysayers for WC are astounding. Makes me want to take a counterview.

The term "support" has nothing to do with miners, it has to do with the people that have been padding buys trying to drive prices back up to pump levels from early this morning.   Basically wannabe whales that got caught in the pump this morning and didn't get out in time, they've obviously been trying to press the price all afternoon.  I still stick to my quote early, 1800 sats.

Then why multipools have selected WC for mining? they only work for the most profitable

My bad. I was off by an order in my calculation. WC is actually the most profitable as of now. Although current price is being supported since hours now, I wonder if 150 million coins can be dumped at that. (Requires 3000 BTC)

I won't be so quick to conclude that. I think people are being far too judgemental. Why can't miners be the people who believe in this coin and they intend to hold it? Just playing devil's advocate. Number of naysayers for WC are astounding. Makes me want to take a counterview.

Small miners are holding this coin TIGHT!!! they missed BC train, they dont wanna loose this one

Multipool dump will help liquidity on the market for the ones that arent mining, numbers look grate

If a was a dumper, i will wait to get more value to make my move, maybe 10K sat.

I for sure gonna sell half my stash right away if price reach 10K

Activity: 56

This coin WANTS to look suspicious: YES!

will people Dump it: YES!

Will be good to this coin that people dont let it go TO HIGH: YES!

Will it reach BC market cap: YES!!!

Thats the sweet thing about this coin !
The plan from the start for WC dev and team was to make the coin suspicious with the premine and the known Yin Yang name so only their
large Chinese multipools would mine it. At least it would help keep other miners away somewhat.
Then get the coin on as many exchanges as possible right away once mining starts.
Then use their BTC to pump up the price creating bulltraps around 2000 satoshi to dump
into the traps several times and also to make everyone think that 1500-1900 is a good buy price so the price doesn't drop below 1500.
All never needing to raise the price above 2500 satoshi. This will create the perfect pocket for selling all their mined
coins into until the mining is over. Then the game ends.

If you ride those 1700-2200 rides and then exit every time you will probably be okay.
When the coin mining stops the game will continue for a few more days up and down but downward
trending after.

Fun game.

Good analysis. But, if they used 2000 BTC (or 1000 BTC) to pump the price than atleast 2000 BTC above 2000 Satoshi should move into WC for all this effort to be worth anything.

Also, people jumping over extra hashrate don't forget that in 5 days PoW will be over. So that hashrate will remain no more. 150 million new coins will be added to the supply in this period.

PPS: At current price (2k Satoshi), mining is not worth it. So, I am not willing to call it scam so soon.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
The plan from the start for WC dev and team was to make the coin suspicious with the premine and the known Yin Yang name so only their
large Chinese multipools would mine it. At least it would help keep other miners away somewhat.
Then get the coin on as many exchanges as possible right away once mining starts.
Then use their BTC to pump up the price creating bulltraps around 2000 satoshi to dump
into the traps several times and also to make everyone think that 1500-1900 is a good buy price so the price doesn't drop below 1500.
All never needing to raise the price above 2500 satoshi. This will create the perfect pocket for selling all their mined
coins into until the mining is over. Then the game ends.

If you ride those 1700-2200 rides and then exit every time you will probably be okay.
When the coin mining stops the game will continue for a few more days up and down but downward
trending after.

Fun game.
Activity: 252
It's been up and down all day between 900 and 2600 I've seen so far
KGW exploit
legendary
I don't even know if I'm being trolled right now or not but I'll bite.   Currently WC is just little over halfway through pow so say for simplicity sake it's half exactly.  That would put us at double BCs coins which by the logic used here is half their price not 1/4.  So currently with BC (at the time of posting this ) is averaging about 41k so you divide that by 2 and get 20.5k, with me so far?  Problem is that BC market cap is 10x WC so you divide that 20.5k by 10 and you get 2050 which means by BC standards that people are using here WC is actually trading at about 5% higher than it's worth (at the time of posting again)

Or it just means that WC is 1000% too cheap. as it can hit the same marketcap then BC. BC was trading at 2000 too a few weeks ago, and look now. So, i will not be surprised if this happens with WC it all depends what the big players want to do with it.

Except BC was the first coin to implement multipools, and provide innovations that everyone else is now copying, so it deserves a larger marketcap.

Whitecoin hasn't done this and so you cannot justify similar marketcaps. You'd need to gain a support level equal to BC to get the numbers you're looking for, which is difficult because if you've seen the last pump, there are huge whales invest in BC, pumping it and putting in price floors. Eventually the price does come down, but remains much higher than before the pump because of the help of these huge whales.

Better contact Wolong and get him to do a major pump on WC if you want to see price at 25% of BC's.

Or you gotta figure out some sort of groundbreaking feature deserving of a higher marketcap.

+1.

The earliest coins get the most momentum. Hence why Litecoin has far more traction than it's clones. Same reason why Aurura coin has the biggest success out of all the "country" coins etc.

People will switch from this to the next POS coin very quickly and then the next one. Everyone is after a quick buck.
Jump to: